It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment, True Nature of Reality

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Hey ChiForce, I'm sorry you took it like that. I thought your post was a good catalyst to analyze the tenets as this topic is intriguing. I hope you can re-read later and reflect.

The bit about the monks was harsh but you are correct, resorting to a monestary is a fitting alternative. Bruce Lee's book on Jeet Kune Do is packed with the most potent applicable philosophy of any philosopher I've ever read, and for that reason his quotes speak volumes. No disrespect intended, I didn't mean to upset you - we're all students in the game.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Tons of people trying to not ask you, but tell you the way. I'm a little curious as to why. I would like to know, in message form if you would like, what happened to you recently, that made this such a big deal to you.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Did it make you laugh?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Sure I did, hard, and hit some high notes, it was phantom of the opera with the cape

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

Sure I did, hard, and hit some high notes, it was phantom of the opera with the cape

Well then you must have cried as well, given his deformity and the mask and all.

And if not, at the very least have you cried for the suffering and the deformed?

How much water can you carry, and how far as you prepared to go for the sake of love?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Depends what kind of love, the love in my heart, ya I'm a good guy I'll give you the shirt off my back, the other love I don't know about that one, no one loves me. Sad, but true, from an abusive dysfunctional family of sadistic pirates. I'm such a twisted case I could dwell alone in silence for years with a smile on my face, oh wait I already do that. might make the big jump at some point, can't see why not, lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I don't know if a jump to non material or non corporeal existence is everything it's cracked up to be, and I'm fine with the idea that already even now there's no escape. But from the highly constraining subjective prison cell of our own making, to finally give up, and surrender one's mind, to the heart, then lo and behold we find the hidden treasure, like the one quintessential positive thing, relative to which everything else pales in comparison, to the point of utter absurdity. So once the new paradigm is realized and the mind and heart changes shape, there is the realization of our humor and our charm (like that of a child) restored at last, praise God!

It's like if you sit there in that tiny cell for long enough, eventually the door just swings open (seemingly of it's own accord, even though it does have hinges), and then you might run around in dismay in the new space of all new possibility, liberated at last, and spin around, while saying to yourself OMG - what do I do NOW?!

It's like suddenly discovering that there is no escape from absolute freedom, and that you're already royally screwed but in the best possible way by virtue of your inclusion, and reintegration. Therefore it may be referred to as an "already always" state of mind and being, the one who never left I guess you could say, and who never left our side.

The next thought that ran through my head was - But how did He know?!!!

God knows the precise moment in advance when you will become God-conscious. It only makes perfect sense, because God by his very nature was already always there all along to begin with anyway. Ironically, given the lengths to which we will go to strive for it - because it's a natural state of harmonious joy and bliss, such a state of mind and being is not, cannot and never WAS an imposition upon the mind of man! That's the GOOD NEWS!

You can't not "get it" when you're ready for it, and there's nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come..

...it's HILARIOUS, even though it's the one joke that can't really be "told" because it resides in the knowledge of personal experience, and is not accessible by reason alone.

"Life is a Mighty Joke. He who knows this can hardly be understood by others. He who does not know it finds himself in a state of delusion. He may ponder over this problem day and night, but will find himself incapable of knowing it. Why? People take life seriously, and God lightly; whereas we must take God seriously, and take life lightly. Then, we know that we always were the same and will ever remain the same.......the Originator of this joke. This knowledge is not acheived by reasoning.
But it is the knowledge of experience."

~ Meher Baba

edit on 30-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Lol that was a great read.

Did I ever tell ATS about the time I had a date with the all seeing eye, he/she buzzed down from above surrounded by enormous amounts of electricity... It blinks so fast its as if its eye was open the entire time, not only that, but it had a personality ! It seemed vexed, not upset, but ''intense,'' I guess its hard to be anything but intense when you're a permablinking eyeball inside a triangle. It watched me for about 20 seconds and knew absolutely everything about me. Then, poof, it flew onwards and upwards out of sight. I imagine he's still watching me today. I wonder if I'll ever see it again.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Kapablanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

That's an interesting testimony ... to say the least.

Who would'a ever thought that it was more than just a symbol!

If you're an American you might see it again on the money in your wallet..

I don't know if that's a good thing or not, sounds freaky, almost creepy in a way, a separate entity like that, observing you observing it, allowing it to be observed while observing you - what the heck do you think it means.

Not the kind of thing you want watching you when you're in the shower or at other times.

When did this happen btw, relative to your enlightenment experience?

Was it AT the very moment of epiphany, like I was saying, where you got "the visit" at the moment when you first became God-conscious?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

OP, i have also tasted of what you speak in this thread. it's legit!!!

To make a better effort to answer you question, I have considered what you ask. The charades we endure will continue to play out, internally and externally, and when the charade ends a new one will begin.

the charades ...in some traditions are called vasanas. Old ego/mental tendencies. There will come prolonged periods where they are non existent.

I struggle with the whole kundalini chakra etc. etc. These things are clearly external from any sort of personal self reflection and consideration of one`s condition that I have a hard time comprehending why or where they fit in

this wil eventually come. when enlightenment is revealed and the ego/mind tendencies cleaned out, the physical vessel will also begin to change. all sorts of nadi's/channels opening up and clearing. you'll see.

There's soooo much more to it than having the ego illusion cleared away. Have you found the source of thoughts?

Where are you? What are you? WHo are you?

Anyway, to get this thread back on topic, and something I'm very interested in and will be picking apart over the next few days (for a book I'm working on) is if you can break down how you got to your current level of realization.

he technique used is just mindfulness of thoughts? How long did it take? Where there any HUGE insights along the way? Any hiccups......

These will be the most fruitful answers, the back and forth between you and I, as I know what you speak of, am not a troll, and now how to stay on topic to get the most out of this.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You know, that story is one hundred percent true, it occurred in my friend's living room, and I was so shocked I started yelling, ''THE EYE, ITS WATCHING US, THE EYE, OH MY GOD, ITS WATCHING US.'' It was a real live event, the peculiar working of such a thing, I have no idea, but it was a real being, it was watching me, and when I say this, the event obviously unfolded in my head, its not like a physical eye inside a triangle entered the house, but yes, it was not an apparition or a mirage.

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a funny creature, I can't really say whether it was large or small but I was impressed by the electricity surrounding it, it seemed to be an extremely powerful interdimensional being. I would love to meet that thing again and communicate with it, if thats possible, I imagine it views me as a pitiful creature, and perhaps it was expecting me to be scared of it but I laughed it off, likely out of shock, and it seemed to buzz off soon after. To avoid a ban I won't notify you of the ''ahem'' catalyst, but given the nature of such a vision the field is narrowed down to a couple options, 40 bucks if you can guess.

I mean, I talk about it like sunday tea but this is also among other off the wall experiences I've had such as going to hell, I was stuck in purgatory for some few minutes, I posted this story on ATS but it was deleted for some reason, people highly enjoyed that post and everyone was ''whoaaa'' because the details were so sharp and I mean, people just don't write stuff like that. I destroyed my apartment in the process, smashing my fifty inch aquos, severing a tendon in my thumb.... the worst part was, I wasn't even able to form a thought in there, my consciousness had compressed to a point where it was so chaotic I was 1 percent of my current waking consciousness, just an awful, yet interesting experience.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If you were truly enlightened, I doubt very much you would be wasting your time on a conspiracy website forum.

But if you are, this is an opportunity that doesn't come very often, so here goes.

What is the single most important piece of advise you can offer?

If you are enlightened, do you still have an ego?

If you were us, what would you ask someone who is enlightened?
edit on 30-1-2013 by siriussam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriussam

If you were truly enlightened, I doubt very much you would be wasting your time on a conspiracy website forum.

But if you are, this is an opportunity that doesn't come very often, so here goes.

well what better place to find individuals who just may be able to handle the truth to share with? conspiracies are all about the probability of possibilities. at least those who entertain them can not be surprise when and if it does come to pass. they can be like "ah i was looking at a theory that was pointing to this".. as compared to the others who would be completely clueless and not even on the first step of the staircase.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Perhaps, one could also argue that that enlightenment and the path to it, comes from within, and enlightenment will happen regardless of wither information is being with held, aliens are landing or vaccines are being incorrectly administered. I believe enlightenment is found in living and not reading about it.

I agree that these forums are a good place for pointing people in the right direction, i just doubt that a true enlightened being would concern themselves with the argument and counter argument that would inevitably occur on a forum such as this.

Also would an enlightened being advertise themselves as such, I truly don't think they would, too much ego involved in the grandiose revealing of, for all intense and purposes a super being and smacks of someone wanting rather than being enlightened.

Honestly hope I don't cause offense with what I am saying.

If possible could you answer my previous questions?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What do you believe they would be doing instead?

When one finds the truth of what is really going on and finds the end of suffering, it is obvious that one would share. Sharing this with people in the street is not so easy, because what is being spoken is not understood by most. The mind attacks anything it does not understand so it is best share it on ATS because people can be very hostile and aggressive when presented with this.

ATS is a great place to share the message. Also ATS is about uncovering lies and discovering truth. The ultimate truth is uncovered when you find out what you really are.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Dominicus;

There could be answers to your questions; Where we are, leads me to believe we are apart of some 'otherness' which may or may not be empty, therefore we are currently nowhere. Who am I? We all exist as awareness dependent on many things which means there really is no ''I''

Earliest memory is being in mother's womb, and not wanting to leave, which lead to a painful birth for mother. Next memory is riding in mother's car when some consciousness dawned around age ten or eleven, very distinctly, and life continues from this point forward.

Being that greed, hate and lying are not related to truth, there is no motivation to pursue these things. Around age 17 when mindfulness became very focused, awareness of self expanded. Which lead to a major insight a few years later;

Direct realization of emptiness of everything. There was no start and stop to any of these processes just fluidity leading to a mental condition of luminous thoughtlessness, whereby, anything can be considered, such a condition is free from heavy thoughts that weight one down, consider a still glass pond or lake, smooth. This leads to understanding thought as something that originates from wrong view.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is one of the easier places to find people who are looking for the same thing from a similar perspective!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Enlightenment simply means a higher level of consciousness , such as the revelation that all atoms (you and everything in the universe) are....DISAPEARING AND BEING REBUILT FASTER THAN WE CAN MEASURE.
That's what I said ,They have found sub-atomic particles speed in faster than light and form every thing around us and then BLINK OFF only to start all over.
My whole point is; NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS, It is as if we are injected into this giant BORG as a test ,each day we are given scenarios to see what we will do or not do.
This is why spiritual knowledge is more valuable than one would think.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

If you were enlightened would you be searching for anything? would you not have found oneness with the UNIverse?

And i didn't state that they wouldn't be on a forum, just that I doubt it, however I am open to the possibility. Answering the questions I supplied would be a step in that direction.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Its hard to relate to things in that manner, when you look at someone's eye or something and see right through them, rather, you see emptiness and allow the condition of whatever phenomena to speak itself to you.

To provide a single piece of information; quietly dwell in contemplation of what exists.
Ego? Perhaps, I wonder how ego exists in something that is unperturbed. This is a legitimate question.

You should consult some of the other posters they provide excellent insight. Having an understanding of further development is not understood, currently. Looking for answers, there does not appear to be any further realization beyond direct perception.

I don't think I would ask an enlightened person anything, if I did, I hope they would tell you to live a real life and be true to your heart and not to look for answers from an enlightened person.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join