It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment, True Nature of Reality

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriussam
reply to post by siriussam

May I ask what Koan it was?

"Just like the thought of a rock, is not an actual rock; so too, who you think you are, is not who you are."

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Thank you Dominicus. Sleep is upon me.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just cooked up a batch of medicine, feedback?

edit on Thu 31 Jan 2013 by Hellmutt because: edit on request

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is the final version, if you don't catch it at first, try reading it again as slowly as possible until you get it !

Are you sitting here reading this message?
You’re probably wondering what the message is,
Have you started thinking about the message yet?
Whatever you’re thinking about right now is the message,
Why haven’t you thought about this message?
Will you ever think about this message again?
edit on 31-1-2013 by Kapablanka because: updated due to removing previous post error. THANKS HELLMUT !

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Any time someone mentions "enlightenment" they are always attacked for being egotistical. Why would a person be egotistical for feeling a great experience/perspective in life so great that they would want to share it with others?

Yes, there is subtle energy (SINGULAR, ONE, which all are a part of). Yes, some areas (individuals/aspects) seem to be stronger than others which will be felt with more heat or eletric-ness.

ALL of this is being experienced. Do not get caught in the matrix of energy.. or "the net" as some Reptilians like to call it... All of this is to make you forget that this is a ll just an experience.

Here, try this technique if you want to understand what I am saying (but don't at this moment...)

Go into complete darkness (or at least as close as possible). Relax, and silence the mind. What you will notice after a while is that everything will begin to feel "fake" like all of"this" is just a dream. Don't try to FORCE it to happen just be in darkness and keep the mind quiet. It will.

The light is CREATED from the darkness. Bible says this, even Greek Mythology and older mythologies says this... light is like hypnotizing you until you fall so deep into experiencing it that you think you ARE it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Does anybody remember what I said about Albert Einstein?

DNA and Intuition: How “Hypercommunication” Works And Why Humans May Now Be Able to Reclaim It

The Russian scientists also found a DNA basis for the phenomenon of intuition — or “hypercommunication.” Hypercommunication is the term used to describe situations when someone suddenly accesses information outside his or her personal knowledge base. In our times, this has become increasingly rare. That’s most likely because the top three factors that prevent hypercommunication (stress, anxiety, and a hyperactive brain) have become so prevalent.

For some creatures, like ants, hypercommunication is woven into daily existence. Did you know that when a queen ant is physically removed from her colony, her subjects continue to work and build according to plan? If she’s killed, however, the ants become aimless and all work instantly halts. Apparently, as long as the queen ant is alive, she can access the group consciousness of her colony through hypercommunication.

Now that the Russians are untangling the biological underpinnings of hypercommunication, humans may be able to regain full use of this skill. What the scientists found is that our DNA can produce “magnetized wormholes.” These magnetized wormholes are miniature versions of bridges that form near burned-out stars (called Einstein-Rosen bridges).

Einstein-Rosen bridges connect different areas of the universe, and allow the transmission of information outside of space and time. If we were able to consciously activate and control such connections, we could use our DNA to transmit and receive information from the universe’s data network. We could also contact other participants in the network.

The findings of Russian DNA science & research are so groundbreaking that they do truly sound incredible. Yet, we already have isolated examples of individuals who have mastered the necessary techniques, at least on some level. Those who have succeeded with remote healing and telepathy are examples to consider.

According to many with an active interest in the Russian DNA research, these findings reflect the major changes occurring with our Earth, sun, and galaxy. These changes are affecting human DNA and elevating consciousness in ways we may not fully understand until well into the future.

undergroundhealthreporter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Wow, this doesn't sound too good.
It sounds like another way to keep the control of humanity going.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by 1nf1del

Wow, this doesn't sound too good.
It sounds like another way to keep the control of humanity going.

Maybe you should read the article again!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Perhaps, one could also argue that that enlightenment and the path to it, comes from within, and enlightenment will happen regardless of wither information is being with held, aliens are landing or vaccines are being incorrectly administered. I believe enlightenment is found in living and not reading about it.

I agree that these forums are a good place for pointing people in the right direction, i just doubt that a true enlightened being would concern themselves with the argument and counter argument that would inevitably occur on a forum such as this.

Also would an enlightened being advertise themselves as such, I truly don't think they would, too much ego involved in the grandiose revealing of, for all intense and purposes a super being and smacks of someone wanting rather than being enlightened.

Honestly hope I don't cause offense with what I am saying.

If possible could you answer my previous questions?
edit on 30-1-2013 by siriussam because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2013 by siriussam because: (no reason given)

that's because most would be coming from a pre-conceived notion of what enlightenment is. having read books that describe it but were written by unenlightened individuals ABOUT enlightened individuals. for once.. u get to hear it from a horse's mouth.

grandiose? ego? can u say u truly know what those things mean in relation to an enlightened person? it is of course implying a superior presence in our world. but only because the rest of the world has willfully let them selves achieve less than they could. not believing in themselves, not believing in the grandiose.

you wouldnt think an enlightened person would come on a forum and become involved in debate? well guess what.. it's happening before your very eyes.

next.. do u know why they would do it? what if it was on inclination of the spirit. what if it is a duty they must perform. embedded in their very purpose of life? what if it's because they want to help others be prepared for something that is coming. im not saying it's any one of these.. but it could be any number of reasons that an enlightened person would do things you cannot understand or logicize.

did u think u could comprehend everything an enlightened person does or says and with what objective? it's difficult enough to do that with the average person on the street. much less someone who has stripped themselves of dogmatic thinking to be comprehended fully by someone still mentally chained to dogma. the delusions of grandeur and inflated ego actually exist in the enlightened person as a mirror reflection of the viewer's own delusions of grandeur and inflated ego. denying themselves to reach higher simply because they are upset someone else figured it out and not they.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

If you were enlightened would you be searching for anything? would you not have found oneness with the UNIverse?

what is it u think that statement means? "one-ness with the universe"

ppl seem to think that means that you have become God. becoming one with God and being God is 2 different things. Did i create the universe and the stars and life force and energy? No! so how could i be God.

oneness with God means, understanding. knowing God and comprehending his existence. knowing universal truth just like a universal equation in mathematics, provides u the foundation to understand all truth and all possibilities. no more living in doubt of the magnificence of the Supreme Creator. the truth of experience of your eternal soul and that death has no power over you. there is nothing to fear here if the body is destroyed and the soul lives on with all it's conscious memories. these things are priceless gems of knowing. what more could u want? besides maybe some levitation lol

or u could live in doubt like the majority of the world.. one day they believ e in God and tomorrow theyre not sure, theyre aunty dies and they decide there is no God. living in fear of death. weak. naive and easily manipulated.

the truth is.. well, i dont know if the soul is eternal without achieving enlightenment. maybe it dies inside you as ur bonded to materialism and it shrivels up. at the very least leaving u a very weak entity in the further realms. one can say i got a headstart on death and being able to enter the realms fully conscious.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
also in case u all missed it. kapabanka is just a smooth talker. ample warnings were posted earlier in the thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Oneness in the sense that it is used with the light, is becoming a robot to its will. Oneness as with darkness is being united in your FREEDOM. Oneness with light is being united with SAMENESS.

Sameness is death, it is like a soulless robot. Individuality is life/expression.

The Creator is Darkness that creates light, which is why freedom exist. We are enslaved by the chains of Nothing - and therefore we are free.

The light who is a prideful one, claims to be the loving creator and then offers unconditional love while meanwhile changing you (sometimes without even your awareness! So much for unconditional!)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

My concept of enlightenment mainly comes from a Taoist perspective, I suppose I was hasty in saying an enlightened being wouldn't come on a forum such as this, and I believe my subsequent posts reflect my change in mind but I still hold to my belief that the op is coming from a position originating in ego, I trust my intuition, it has served me well, and I use and cultivate it as a Zen Shiatsu practitioner.

If I was to discern wither someone is truly enlightened, I dont think I could do It over a forum, I would have to spend time with them and see the quality of the shen in their eyes, and feel the truth of their words. Talk can be cheap.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

My concept of enlightenment mainly comes from a Taoist perspective, I suppose I was hasty in saying an enlightened being wouldn't come on a forum such as this, and I believe my subsequent posts reflect my change in mind but I still hold to my belief that the op is coming from a position originating in ego, I trust my intuition, it has served me well, and I use and cultivate it as a Zen Shiatsu practitioner.

If I was to discern wither someone is truly enlightened, I dont think I could do It over a forum, I would have to spend time with them and see the quality of the shen in their eyes, and feel the truth of their words. Talk can be cheap.

seconded. the op still hasnt even perceived the other side of the coin, that much is clear.

about discerning whether someone is enlightened.. u're right. it would be alot easier in person. but over a forum.. yes.. ur intuition is and still must be ur guide. but perhaps it doesnt matter. an enlightened person's advice should bring instantaneous results. they are no longer poking around in the dark and as a result have already learnt the path that others are still trying to figure out how to take.

there is no guessing as a philosopher or scholar would. just pure direction. "go look in that bush and see what u will find". all u have to do is go look, it is there.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

There is no such thing as an 'enlightened person'.
The 'person' is seen and known to be illusionary when realization happens.
Oneness.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Oneness.

iThasPastagain you ae not right there are enlighten people. A person is made up of a matrix of energy when them energies become fully sychronised and then that person reaches an conducive condition for interacting with the vortex continum of life.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Oneness.

iThasPastagain you ae not right there are enlighten people. A person is made up of a matrix of energy when them energies become fully sychronised and then that person reaches an conducive condition for interacting with the vortex continum of life.

When oneness is realized how can there be anything (like a person) separate?
It is one.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Oneness.

iThasPastagain you ae not right there are enlighten people.

Do you know any enlightened people?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Do you know any enlightened people?

Yes i do actually.

Are you one?
edit on 5-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

How would you start to discern whether someone was enlightened? How could you recognize an enlightened person?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join