It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Speech on Gun Control with Demonstration by a Volunteer DEA agent.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The first video is a excellent school lecture about the 2nd Amendment and the push for gun control. I don't know who this person is but I'm pretty sure he is not a Government employee. This should be part of every American school districts curriculum.

The second video is a DEA agent demonstrating why it is critically important to learn how to handle a gun safely and responsibly. I think this also should be part of every American school districts curriculum...... Although this agent did a wonderful job making his point, I believe he should never ever try to do it again.

edit on 28-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
yeah im hoping that cop was fired or atleast put on unpaid leave for a while that guy is textbook what you dont do with a gun

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
yeah im hoping that cop was fired or atleast put on unpaid leave for a while that guy is textbook what you dont do with a gun

He said .... I'm the only one professional enough in this room to have this gun.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I wish we had lectures like this when I was in school.
If we did, I wouldn't have had to learn true history on my own after I was finished school.

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Great catch on the first one there OP! Listening to a presentation on those facts is always more interesting than simply reading dry charts and stat references. Gun control means when there are guns around, you're in control of at least one of them.

....unless you're that DEA agent and I'd hope he at least got to pay his own costs associated with his little brain fart. Gee... what are the steps to unload and present a gun?

#1. Open slide - Eject live round.

#2 Close slide

#3 Eject loaded magazine

#4 Make statement about how professional one is about handling a gun.

Anyone else see the problem with that order of events?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

haha yeah the best part was when he tried to bring out another one (an ar if i remember correctly) and all the kids screamed NOOOOOOO

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

that idiot tried to sue people over being embarrassed that he shot his dumb self in the leg? wow....i hope this guy is either out of a job or still the laughing stock of the dea and they give him a cap gun or something to carry on raids thanks for the link to that thread i had never heard about this before

www.thesmokinggun.com... good to know the guy didnt get far in his lawsuit attempt
edit on 28-1-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas

that idiot tried to sue people over being embarrassed that he shot his dumb self in the leg? wow....i hope this guy is either out of a job or still the laughing stock of the dea and they give him a cap gun or something to carry on raids thanks for the link to that thread i had never heard about this before

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Reminds me of the DEA agent on the roof at Waco who shot himself in the leg with his Glock. Glock's have a double trigger where the first one is the safety not a safety lever or switch per se (only slightly better than a LEM trigger on some handguns with no safety).

new topics

top topics

join