It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon Showing Signs Of Brain Activity! Yitzchak Kaduri Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Out of nowhere Ariel Sharon, former prime minister of Isreal, shows signs of brain activity after 7 years in a coma! Regardless of the brain activity I doubt he will ever wake up. Seeing that his brain is showing activity when his son's voice is played, etc...makes me think he could be aware but unable to respond or wake out of his coma. Trapped inside yourself...a scary thought.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who has been in a vegetative state since a 2006 stroke, might be able to hear and understand, a brain imaging test revealed.
The two-hour test by a team of Israeli and American scientists used functional MRI to gauge Sharon’s response to tactile stimulation, photos of his family and the voice of his son.
Functional MRI — or fMRI — measures blood flow as a surrogate for brain activity. And according to a statement from Sharon’s medical team, the 84-year-old had “significant brain activity” during the test.
Ariel Sharon Shows Signs of Consciousness

He had suffered a massive stroke and slipped into a coma right after giving this speach 7 years ago. He says what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinian people IS an "occupation". It surprised everyone. Notice Benjamin Netanyahu sitting near Ariel Sharon...

A prophecy made by a 108 year old rabbi, Yitzchak Kaduri, stated in 2007 that when Ariel Sharon dies, the Messiah would return soon afterwards and his name is Jesus! He claims Jesus appeared to him and told him this. This was a well respected RABBI saying that JESUS IS THE MESSIAH!

Interesting...Comet ISON (I the Son) is incoming this year and will be seen by all starting in November 2013 - January 2014.

Matthew 24:30 declares, “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.”
Titus 2:13 describes the second coming as a “glorious appearing.”

Sometimes these coincidences make me wonder if there IS something to these religious prophecies.
edit on 28/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh great hes gonna be the Zombie anti christ.................not!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sharon's problem was brought on by what was done to Arrafat.

He is just a man and will die like one.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
so, you guys waited for me to be the first flagg man... to a student of prophecy this means.......this means......(turns and walks briskly off camera).......but you hear him say....."this is a story I have not heard since I first read about it in 1973 "....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Of coarse he's just a man and will most likely never come out of the coma...THE POINT OF THE THREAD is to bring attention to the prophecy by the 108 year old rabbi (now deceased) that shortly after Ariel Sharon's DEATH the Messiah would return.

I'm just connecting dots that may or may not mean anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Thanks for this update. I actually was wondering how he was doing or if there has been any updates to his condition about a week ago. This is one of a few prophecy topics I've been following over the years to see if it will play out or not.
edit on 28-1-2013 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Could be a little OT. A couple months ago on Fox News a kid awoke from a coma after hearing her favorite soccer players voice over and over. Even came for a Make A Wish Foundation visit. Could find link if anyone cares. Anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightlyCurious
Could be a little OT. A couple months ago on Fox News a kid awoke from a coma after hearing her favorite soccer players voice over and over. Even came for a Make A Wish Foundation visit. Could find link if anyone cares. Anything is possible.

I heard about that...pretty cool!
I told my daughter if I'm ever in a coma to play me some Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer (the old school stuff from the 80's)!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Of coarse he's just a man and will most likely never come out of the coma...THE POINT OF THE THREAD is to bring attention to the prophecy by the 108 year old rabbi (now deceased) that shortly after Ariel Sharon's DEATH the Messiah would return.

I'm just connecting dots that may or may not mean anything.

The false messiah will come and lead out of Israel and will support Israel in its bloodshed. The theft of religion belongs to these people. These plans have been in the making for thousands of years so yes your thread has much validity and I am sorry I had skimmed it the first time.

Sadly the false messiah will come after billions have died and the world is brought to its knees to the point of begging for saviour.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Haha might be a little young, but I still know who they are. My moms use to jam out to them.

On topic: The thing that kills me with predictions is the time. A bunch of religions state no on will know. For the ancient alien crowd. If you controlled Earth and wanted to eradicate from whatever would you announce the day. It is unknown and will stay unknown. Knowing when Jesus will come back is like knowing Patten would launch D-Day. S&F thigh. I love stories like this.

Who knows the bible might tell you ya don't know when Armageddon is just to stop someone from doing something.

From the throwed mind of RightlyCurious

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Heh...there you have it folks...you have ONE israeli with brain activity.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Heh...there you have it folks...you have ONE israeli with brain activity.

It was curiously convenient that after Ariel Sharon gave that speech (in the 2nd video above) calling Israel's efforts against the Palestinian people an "occupation", he suffers a massive stroke and then Netanyahu takes over as Prime Minister and EXPANDS the "occupation". You could see Netanyahu just sitting there emotionless, as in deep thought, while Ariel Sharon is speaking.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
And HERE is a possible recent pic of Ariel Sharon and an updated article on his condition. I couldn't imagine being stuck inside my own head for 7 years unable to move any muscles or respond in any way. Even if I could just blink my eyes I would be ok with that...I wonder if they turn on a TV for him, music, and regular visitors that talk to him? If not, imagine 7 years stuck inside, wanting to die but with no way to communicate that message. Horrific!

I can't imagine he's going to live much longer. He's 84 and at the time of his stroke was extremely overweight.

If he passes this year I'm interested to see if that rabbi's prophecy is connected to Comet ISON.

I would like to believe some 2nd Coming of Jesus will happen but I have a hard time believing there even was a Jesus the Christ. Kinda like the X-Files...I want to believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bump!
www.jpost.com...

The past few days have seen decline in condition of the 85-year-old former premier, says hospital spokesman; Sharon has been in a coma since January 2006 when he was felled by two strokes.

The prophecy that a mild winter Europe which is experiencing at the moment (Book 3 World War IIIby Jan Udo Holey, only in German available) is supoosed to be another sign that WW3/end of the world as we know it/the coming of the new Messias is due that year.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
well... the Saudi Clerics have a similar prophecy that their King's Dearth marks the return of their Messiah too

[PROPHECY ALERT] Saudi King Abdullah Clinically Dead – A Sign Of the Islamic Messiah’s Imminent Arrival
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:17

______beforeitsnews/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/05/prophecy-saudi-king-abdullah-clinically-dead-a-sign-of-the-islamic-messiahs-imminent-arri val-2447796.html

so both the Jewish Rabbi and the Islamic Clerics say their Messiah's return upon their leaders death

perhaps being in a coma or being clinically dead is the phrophetic equivelent of being in the "Abyss"
... which was opened (at the instant of the 2 leaders deaths) and the Locusts were allowed to torment men for 5 months

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I believe there is another theory out there that ariel sharon is the anti-christ, and will awaken - that would fulfill the "survived a head wound" and something about a flaccid right? arm -

There has to be a 7 year "false peace" in the middle east, also - according to "christian end-times".

Now, if the dead pope that is on the vatican web-cam sits up as the "anti-christ cohort" ----

We live in interesting times.....

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I loved Kaduri's revelation when I first read it.

I believe his prophecy is also authentic. Though we don't know what "soon" in it means.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thought I would add my $.02 to the thread. Been studying the subject of the end times for awhile and mention a few things.

Based on the prophesies of Zechariah I thought this important. According to him the messiah is to be preceded by one of the branches first. Essentially the branches are God's personal assistants. And each one is supposed to build a Jewish temple. Apparently a temple must be built before the appearance or return of the messiah.

Also these branches are the witnesses of Revelation.

Also the branch in question would appear to be the black horseman of Zechariah. And if I have the cross reference right the black horseman of Revelation. When he appears that would mean the seals of Revelation are breaking.

Also the book of Malachi calls the branches the messenger and the messenger of the covenant. I suspect when the branch appears he will have a message of some kind to deliver to the world as well.

Just some random thoughts for now.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ariel Sharon went into a coma on January 4, 2006. Perhaps his sons have kept him alive to allow more people to come to Christ? I would bet that the rabbi's sons communicated the rabbi's visions to them. January 4th, hmmmm...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Latest Update on Sharon:

Source: www.jpost.com...

Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is in critical condition, and his life remains in danger due to a deterioration in the function of vital organs, the head of Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer said on Thursday.

Professor Ze'ev Rotstein told reporters on Thursday that Sharon, who was reported to have been suffering from serious kidney failure, was not on dialysis, but that doctors were administering antibiotics due to numerous infections.

"He's getting all the treatment necessary," Rotstein said.

Sharon’s life has been hanging in the balance over the past two days due to what Rotstein said was "a serious deterioration in his health."

Sharon's long-time spokesman, Ra'anan Gissin, said that the former prime minister's kidneys have deteriorated, and "there is no doubt that it is terminal. We can't see any recovery or improvement in his health condition."

Gissin, who served as Sharon's spokesman for 15 years, said he last saw him in the hospital some five years ago, and has stayed in touch with Sharon's sons and former driver.

Gissin characterized his former boss as "not a person you can forget, he is in people's minds." He said that he still meets people on the street who recognize him from his days at Sharon's side, and say that they still think about the former prime minister.

According to Gissin, Sharon was "fighting until the last moment.," something he said indicated that his "life force is so strong. We need people like him to continue the project of building the State of Israel."

Sheba Medical Center spokesman Amir Marom said Sharon’s condition had deteriorated over the past few days. Asked what was expected for the day ahead, he said, “Only God knows.”

Sharon’s two sons, Omri and Gilad, remained close to their father late Wednesday awaiting further developments and treatment.

“We have hope, we always have hope,” Omri Sharon, a former MK, told The Jerusalem Post from the hospital.

Doctors at Sheba reportedly told Gilad and Omri that their father had no more than a few days left to live.

edit on 1/2/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join