It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A debate or opinions about ancient Ufos.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

They're us or were them. Alot of time I think to myself that we are not from this solar system at all. And the human(watever we call our selves) have been around a lot longer then we think. Thats my speculation neways.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Not only that, but seeing sumthing from a 700 -1000 year old painting, in a video that was probably taken by a cell phone. Well, wth do u want me to say.

I don't want you to say anything....maybe post the video and not pictures of pokemon?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

U kno I could... But wheres the fun in tht. Plus I didn't post a single pokemon pic. Beside posting a thread really doesnt giving me any idea of opinions. But since a picture worth a thousand words, i'll leave the videos to u.

P.s: I finally figured out how to post pics properly.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

P.S.S: I still can't catch tht blasted ho-oh. Nebody got a master ball?
edit on 31-1-2013 by Specimen because: Humour.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Christianity owes its start ~ and it's popularity ~ to a UFO.

The Star of Bethlehem was a moving object that led the Magi to the baby Jesus.
Paul was the one who brought the religion into the mainstream. Why?
Because Paul saw a cross in the sky.
Today we would call this an airliner.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This is what you should read, documented UFO sightings throughout ancient history:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1359666251&sr=1-1&keywords=wonders+in+th e+sky+unexplained+aerial+objects+from+antiquity+to+modern+times

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

With all due respect, my questions/or opinions about them would hardly be religious even though they may have had their influence on all religions whether pagan/pantheons culture(civilizations) to mono believes such as christianity, to islam. Although those mono religions share a common background.

What I'd like to know is what type of civilization they are and what level. Type 1, when they seem a bit too experienced for the universe. Type 2, probably...Type 3 and type 4...Who knows.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

U kno I originally thought everyone saw that youtube link I posted up in this thread, but apparently this site make difficult to be simple at times. And no one bothered to tell me the link wasn't working.

Here the video u wanted, but you have probably seen this already. Enjoy:

Ufo complitation early 2011

It was pretty popular in my area, so Im guessing u saw this.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

"UFOs" in biblical art has been covered many times on ATS. Last year member Maroboduus wrote some excellent stuff on the topic.

Debunking "UFO´s" in Bliblical Paintings

Hint: they are not really UFOs

That thread reminds me of the "Slow Donny" episode of Just Shoot Me.

Excellent research falling upon deaf ears.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Ur telling me. Especially when they use another person thread and hardly prove it themselves. What interesting is that some of the arguments I've seen about the pictures should of been debated that it a religious symbol in that bythen(Watever Art form) instead of UFOs. Really the threads argument is flawed, and doesn't really prove any debunking method.

What's ironic is that they discredited both the symbolism and that it not a UFO. Too bad they didn't make up their mind.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'd love to have wonderful lovely news.

And Dr. Steven M. Greer keeps saying that all ET species are lovely and nice.

However, the evidence seems to show that we were invaded.

We've had nothing but horror in all our known history.
Where have Dr. Steven M. Greer's nice variety of ET species 1000 years ago?
or 5000 years ago ... or 20,000 years ago?
Too busy having wars to give us a nice school and love?

Old texts from India and surrounding countries mention huge ships blasting people there.
(Sorry I don't have the links handy now, but I will compile them later)

I'm a fan of the "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence...
(Google that or go here to see it)
www.youtube.com...

I built the best Real M.I.B research youtube channel...
youtube.com...

WARNING: Not For The Faint Hearted.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SirGilliganHorry

1. It would depend if the civilization from out there had their prime directive(similar to Star Trek), where they won't interfere with a civilization/species development. Where they could only interfere when the technology get to a certain level. Travel from neighboring planet within the solar system, F.T.L(Faster then light), or nuclear to anti-matter weapons possibly.

2. They could of felt threaten somehow. Like that one city that was on Ancient Alien show, where they had discovered low levels of radiation. Unless certain people were co-operating with a rogue group or had their hands on some godly technology. Well, they worshiped the wrong God then.

Unless they felt threatened by a civilization that could become overall aggressive in a future to come, for example if they were extremely religious, stupid, violent, and somehow learned advanced technology. Imagine Romans having laser weapons, and a time traveling race realized "O so this the point history Man got stupid...Boom."

Although it sounds highly unlikely.

3. Whether they should show, not yet. Personally I think the newer generation can handle alien visitation well, the older one, not so much. Specially since they are religious and technologies new to them (cell phones, computers). Respectively.

4. Im Canadian. Got one on mounties, lol.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Have you ever pondered the idea that 'they', even in their advanced forms of travel, still may have to spend incredible amounts of time (from your perspective) in going back and forth.

Maybe it is indeed the same craft and entity (or entities) that have appeared in all sightings?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Possibly yes, it would take them time to go back and forth. Know idea as to how they do it though or how long it would take,they probably travel though a certain dimension of some sorts where they could see different possible outcomes of time.

Although I don't believe all of them go back and forth thru time, after all somebody gotta stay in the present.Not only that, I think we are underestimating their numbers.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I think that Zecharia Sitchin has a lot of good disinformation, such good disinformation that some people aer still fooled by it now because they didn't see the link Sitchin had to disinformation.

There are some good things the history channel has presented but overall they have lied to everybody using Sitchin's disinformation and Erich von Däniken's opinions which some claim are presented more as facts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join