It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous re-hacks US Sentencing site into video game Asteroids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPEZNA1
IMO i think ANON is the government. Think of if you were playing chess, our gov is several moves ahead and can afford make little mistakes but are able to keep the goal the same......Checkmate.

If you create the need for more control, then you will achieve more control.

Jus' Sayin'
spez

i totally agree with you sir. I even started a thread about it. spot on.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The sad thing about most people on ATS, they see Anonymous as group of stupid kids,or basement dwellers.
Most people here dont even understand the concept of collective intelligence.

So, trying to understand the concept of a group like Anonymous...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gman1972
[more

Good catch, that is curious.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It seems like they're uncannily persistent. Maybe they got root on a major domain name server somehow? Wouldn't that be something?

Means that a "hacked" webserver could be fixed all the site operator wants, however if a DNS is compromised it doesn't mean that www.xyz.gov would actually point to it. If hackers managed that, they could also flip the pointer back and forth or force redirects just for various elements on a page at will just to toy with their victims. Not to mention the possibility to poison or mess with IP address lookups in regards to domain name indexes, they would have potential to affect the whole internet that way.

I wouldn't put the possibility of this past them. It'd also be a bit ironic if was using the same protocol or method the government has been using for site takedown via major DNS servers for things like copyright infringement or whatever. To think they'd walk right in the backdoor to attack the ones that likely put it there.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
When you destroy one of the main asteroids then this one will split up into many others.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Stop complaining about how ANON didn't do enough #ing keyboard warriors the point they are making is the government aint # it never was #, it's Trash and it need to be taken out not piling more on till the can falls over

this isn't about Anon, it's about the people, WE THE PEOPLE, need to act, not hide behind masks

you aren't an American if you let this travesty continue they tax us more then needed they still get pay raises and bull# tax cuts, guess what the government is the one that took the loan and now they can't pay it back, so get out your baseball bats and let's get to knee capping

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubosh
Stop complaining about how ANON didn't do enough #ing keyboard warriors the point they are making is the government aint # it never was #, it's Trash and it need to be taken out not piling more on till the can falls over

this isn't about Anon, it's about the people, WE THE PEOPLE, need to act, not hide behind masks

you aren't an American if you let this travesty continue they tax us more then needed they still get pay raises and bull# tax cuts, guess what the government is the one that took the loan and now they can't pay it back, so get out your baseball bats and let's get to knee capping

i hear you but sadly it is not going to happen. are we completely sure Anon is really Anon and not Gov? Wait.... are you really you? how would I know on the internet?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
It is now Monday afternoon, evening, and the site is still inaccessible.
Maybe they are having problems getting it restored?"
Or they just dont see the point if its just going to go down again.

Any how, IMO this is the first time anon as even somewhat impressed me concerning what they have said/planned to do.
Hopefully there is MUCH more to come of this,

Why would you be happy about this? I'm not judging I'm just trying to understand what this accomplishes. All this does is interrupted the flow of information to innocent people. It's not bound to last and I am sure no one is really losing any sleep over this.

If you really want to do something positive, get off your butt and organize some people to get some laws changed. Starting with reasonable term limits for elected officials. Making lobbying illegal. And I don't know, maybe getting some of our rights back.

It would be nice if life was like a movie, unfortunately it's not. Real change takes work. Hard work

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I need a highly Autistic genius that can put a impossible never to be started puzzle together~ Apply on ATS please and thank you~

that sounds like that 80's movie "rainman"...

and to all the people referencing "war games"...the annon video showed the clip from the movie that was described, where the computer is stroking, trying to figure out a way to win, and then realizes the only way to win, is not to play.. they know the movie...it was the whole premise of the video...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317

Ths is probably crap!!

Why would Anon use the code to get extra crap on galaga to start asteroids? i think they would use that code to start galaga instead

If they did ,cudos to them I think the should brinng down every computer the Gubbament uses download all the info off every Gubbament computer and poost it online all over the world...but thats just me

anybody else remember this as the galaga code? or asteroids?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ikema
If you really want to do something positive, get off your butt and organize some people to get some laws changed. Starting with reasonable term limits for elected officials. Making lobbying illegal. And I don't know, maybe getting some of our rights back.

It would be nice if life was like a movie, unfortunately it's not. Real change takes work. Hard work

and this thinking is the problem...

organizing a few people isn't going to do anything...look at occupy.. they protested for MONTHS, got tons of media coverage, and how did the government respond? they kicked the propaganda arm (MSM), into high gear, and painted them as commies, lunatics, anarchists, and whatever the hell else they could toss in there...

protesting, writing letters, and passing around petitions aren't going to do ANYTHING, because the people you are trying to go after by these means DON'T CARE.

and this idiocy about "getting our rights back"....we never lost them...some people simply refuse to exercise them because someone claiming to have the authority to do so, told them they can't.

effecting change is hard, and takes a lot of work...and the first step is to understand that you don't matter to the people "in charge"

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Organizing is indeed fruitless. The key lies in dis-organizing.

Expect us!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm anxious to see if Anon keeps they're promise of exposure. These measures must be continually taken to free us from this detestable government oppression.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

Anon already has made good on the promise of exposure. One only needs the key.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryyptyk
reply to post by topdog81

Anon already has made good on the promise of exposure. One only needs the key.

bull. giving us a locked box with "???" in it, that is completely useless without a key is not disclosure. cold hard facts in hand, readable by anyone...THAT'S disclosure..
edit on 30-1-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

When the time is right, the box will open.

Expect us!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I see the children are playing their stupid games again. ill take theses little punks seriously when they release secret info, shutdown infrastructure to cause major problems, or act like real rebels and start killing people. until one of theses are fulfilled, i will see them as nothing but an old annoying joke. "boys and their toys" as they say.

Organizing is indeed fruitless. The key lies in dis-organizing.

Expect us!

i wasn't aware anonymous was part of the Russian mob. definite pulse for them i guess.
edit on 1-2-2013 by david99118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by david99118

Everything you named is not part of the Anon ethic code. We are truly hoping to never have to drop this warhead. You should be urging your government to change, instead of instigating chaos.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Everything you named is not part of the Anon ethic code. We are truly hoping to never have to drop this warhead. You should be urging your government to change, instead of instigating chaos.

well then i will never support those children. i also dont want the government to change. i want society to change. its the problem. the worthless government is just a symptom of a crappy society. and the only way things will get better is through death and destruction. this society is far too gone and must be slaughtered. you and most other people will not believe and that's fine. but, i know without a doubt, that i am right.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by david99118

well then i will never support those children. i also dont want the government to change. i want society to change. its the problem. the worthless government is just a symptom of a crappy society. and the only way things will get better is through death and destruction. this society is far too gone and must be slaughtered. you and most other people will not believe and that's fine. but, i know without a doubt, that i am right.

no..you, without a doubt, are insane...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join