It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke vs Jesus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'd wait for someone who IS NOT David Icke to tell me.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I still have yet to see any trace evidence of reptilians. With UFOs and aliens, at least we have evidence that something is REALLY going on.

...and the reptilians cant be aliens? from Icke it sounds as if they are from a different star system...
It appears alot of people who believe in aliens dont beleive in shapeshifting reptilians trying to control the world...

the reason is that aliens seem far off, yet we can imagine them close.
The thought of actually seeing an alien, guised as your favorite politician, and realizing most peoples worst dream "im not in control"...well, it freaks them out and is to close to home.
Its no fun talking about aliens, especially in this light.

But could it not be true???Who is to say a group of malevolent aliens dont want to do such a thing...and that they could not carry it out?

Gods Peace

dAlen

That is not, seriously, the best defense you can come up with, is it? Have you ever heard of rational thought? Critical Examination? Logical Contemplation? What you propose is lunacy... hey, yeah, who's to say that it really isn't Monday, and the moon is made of white gouda cheese, and its not really 10:10p PDT in October and maybe, really, Johnny F. Kerry DIDN'T loose like the big fat looser that he is Wednesday, and...

Sheesh, a life unexamined isn't worth living. Before you go off on an uncritical journey into psychosis, you might try exmining the facts, critically thinking, eschewing the wishful, and dealing with reality...

lizard aliens from a distant solar system shape shifting into politicians... I mean, really... LISTEN to yourself...

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join