It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke vs Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Only ONE?? Sheesh, david MADE the claim on national television... I guess if a man claims to be GOD that its really okay if the REST of what he writes is tripe... I mean, you follow the rantings of Charlie Manson too? After all, he claimed to be god, and only participated in the KILLING of several people...

Can you not read Theron Dumb? I said there is a big difference between claiming to be the son of God or A god itslef and then claiming to be a reborn Messiah of Jesus. Do I believe a lot of what he says, no, nor do I disbelieve. I try to keep a fairly open mind to an unlimited number of possibilities.

Even though I don't know much about Charlie Manson, what if I did believe in it and allow myself to be overcome by '___'? So what, who are you to question me personally?

All you Masons can go back to wiping each other's now.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
oops so it is.....so where are the real masons?

see how easy it is to make a mistake, even I do it sometimes, but not often.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
NO! how dare you have an opinion or an open mind! and whats more - why are you hanging out in this section of ats in the first place "Barbarian"

If Mr Icke is not worthy of a opinion then neither are we, we are underlings
who ask questions and should be admitted to a mental health hospital no doubt.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

who the # are you to question to me?

All you #ing Masons can go back to wiping each other's asses now.

You have plenty of freedom to say what you like, and in turn, be questioned.

That kind of language, however, is a big no-no.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That's why we have sensors, but I don't appreciate the spins, half-truths, and attack on character that have become a tradition of many of the masons on this board.

I'd appreciate it if from now on all you Masons ignored me, cause I sure as hell don't like talking to any of you anymore. Theron Dunn can't even have a decent conversation without all his crap.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How about we get back on the topic?

I will repeat my question

How many of you HONESTLY believe that the world is secretly ruled by shapeshifting, alien, baby-eating, reptilion, masons?

How many HONESTLY believe it?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
How about we get back on the topic?

I will repeat my question

How many of you HONESTLY believe that the world is secretly ruled by shapeshifting, alien, baby-eating, reptilion, masons?

How many HONESTLY believe it?

I don't, obviously. You can count me among the "nay " group.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
That's why we have sensors, but I don't appreciate the spins, half-truths, and attack on personal character that have become a tradition of many of the masons on this board.

I'd appreciate it if from now on all you Masons ignored me, cause I sure as hell don't like talking to any of you anymore. Theron Dunn can't even have a decent conversation without attacking personally.

"Can you not read Theron Dumb?"

You got a cheek mate, what do you call that crack then.

-------------------------------

Argue with me on facts my friend there is nothing personal involved here.

The thread was started by Amuk who I do not think is a Mason

David Icke vs Jesus

I have started this thread so those that believe in his books and tapes can explian how, without ONE piece of evidance they believe him.

We are still waiting for some proof. With the title of the thread it seemed quite reasonable to me to throw in what I knew about David. All I am saying that he made mistakes and that he relies on quotes of experiences of others.

I have no idea if Mr. Icke is a stable person, but when you see an interview on television where he says a man shape shifted in front of him, you have to wonder, I am sorry but being a rational person I have to question. Now if there is some proof, then lets see it.

Mr Icke by the way is adamant he has no problem with Freemasons. So that should not come into the debate. The debate is Icke V's Jesus.

Now you can make the case that Mr. Ickes claims of miraculous events is no more fantastic than the claims of Jesus's miraculous events, but no supporter has said that, its what I would do if I was in that camp.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"war is over if we want it"

and the last words are yours but the knowledge is mine all mine ha ha ha HA HA HA

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As a believer in Shamanism I am inclined to believe that anything is pretty much possible depending on the will and state of mind in the person.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

As a believer in Shamanism I am inclined to believe that anything is pretty much possible depending on the will and state of mind in the person.

Applied to what?

Do you mean this in regard to shape-shifting into a reptilian being?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

David Icke Article

BUSH TAKES THE OATH: ANOTHER
SHAPESHIFTER IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

We can see this clearly in the people the Shrub has appointed to "his" cabinet. It is like a roll call of Illuminati placemen that served under his father and other child abusers, rapists, and serial killers like Gerald Ford. Alongside them are a stream of Illuminati operatives from corporate America, including ALCOA, the Aluminum cartel controlled by the infamous Mellon family, those close friends of the British royal family. It is ALCOA and the Mellons who gave us fluoride, a poison and mind suppressant, in public drinking water.

www.davidicke.com...

Is it any wonder you get people reacting to this style of publishing, but it gets your attention.

I believe David Icke is a very clever man and he knows just what is needed to get your attention.

Looking at the multi layers of the Icke web sites I am reminded of 'American Wrestling' you know its all faked but you just can't take your eyes off it.

If you do not agree then show me where I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Is that a yes or a no?

I have to disagree with you on this one.

I could believe with all my mind and willpower that there are three moons going around the earth and it wouldnt make it happen.

I do believe that belief and willpower can cure disease and things like that but it will not change things like this

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott
Looking at the multi layers of the Icke web sites I am reminded of 'American Wrestling' you know its all faked but you just can't take your eyes off it.

I agree with this it does make an entertaining story but I fail to find any creditabilty in it.

I am open minded though if some one could give me just a tiny bit of proof I would be happy to give it a second thought.

Like I said on the other thread the only thing I really have against him is he discredits serious researchers like Stanton Friedman

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Is that a yes or a no?
I have to disagree with you on this one.
I could believe with all my mind and willpower that there are three moons going around the earth and it wouldnt make it happen.
I do believe that belief and willpower can cure disease and things like that but it will not change things like this

It's neither. It's possible. Disagree all you want.

When it comes to talking about shamanism and the related subjects, the right words make all the difference in how it is understood. Knowing, rather than believing, that three moons exist can become your reality. Much in the same way that people are called crazy. But, to a person of another reality, it will not be so, which is why those others are called crazy. There is individual reality and consensual reality.

I agree on the later part about diseases. Look up Vedic Medicine sometime, it's an interesting subject combining the connection of mind/body, and the quantum theory.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, A, your views are wrong, I'm afraid.

You need not throw everything out to believe the Bible. Even some clergy members that I have spoken with say that the Bible is your own interpretation to a point. Some stories are metaphors, and science and religion go hand in hand.

Let us take, for example, Newton's Theory of Acceleration:

"Anything in motion must be set in motion and anything that is still must be set still"

Now, with that in mind, how did the universe come to be created?

The universe is clearly in motion (orbits, axis', spins, etc.)

So, what set it in motion?

What we call GOD. Now, GOD is simply a name we put on this creator. He many not be the Christian perception, nor the Islamic perception, or perhaps he is something none of us know about.

So, in conclusion, to believe the Bible means that you can STILL believe in science, history, etc.

Your statement is distorted, I'm afraid.

-wD

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Look at the post on disease again.....I said I BELIEVED it could cure disease and such sometimes

But believe all you want there is only one moon in the sky

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Look at the post on disease again.....I said I BELIEVED it could cure disease and such sometimes

But believe all you want there is only one moon in the sky

Oh yes, my bad Amuk, I corrected my post.

Yes, the moon, I see one too, at least for now.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
So, in conclusion, to believe the Bible means that you can STILL believe in science, history, etc.
-wD

Now which book in school claimed the universe was created in six days?

was it the same one that said the entire universe was only 6000 years old?

How about stoping the sun in the sky? Raising the dead? Coming back from the dead?

No you cant

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes, the moon, I see one too, at least for now.

When you see three.....mail me one of his books

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join