It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke vs Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott
David Icke Vs. Jesus

Now this is an odd subject, as David soon after his Television Sports Comentary carreer ended, declared himself to be the New Messiah ( The second Coming). He called a press conference and announced it to the world. The Press had a field day, after standing with mouths open for the first 15 minutes.

Jamuhn is correct, you've fallen for media sensationalism. He claimed he was Gods son together with the rest of Humankind, hardly a claim to being the Messiah.

Thank you Jonna for your sporting critique.
I just managed to stop myself from making a quip such as that.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, then, I guess that makes his reptilian overlord theory true.

Oops, there I go aagin, . . . I hate it when I shed my skin. Does anyone have a nice heat lamp I could borrow? I wouldn't mind a few tasty crickets, either.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
home.datawest.net...

www.masonicinfo.com...

www.brainyencyclopedia.com...

www.cephasministry.com...

I would post the other 400 links but I don't want to embarras anyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
good point ameila! i have read his books and check his site from time 2 time - the guy does offer a lot of evidence concerning his claims but people have trouble with that small % concerning reptillians and such like

the "son of god" statement is a comment that has been twisted by people to simply discredit all his work - i agree with many of his ideas and the ones that i don't i let go - hardly fair to slag him off because you may not agree with everything he preaches!

Alex Jones makes money from all his hard work - but the guy needs $$ to live on like everyone else

Seems to be a big love/hate thing going on for David Icke at the moment - if you dont like the fella just ignore his ideas - never buy one of his books,attend a lecture or participate in any of his beliefs

i am a real big john lennon fan and his main message was "love" similar to icke's but i never agreed 2 every idea or song presented to me from lennon

why? cause i let people have an opion of there own and respect that

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Amuk, just a quick question so I know where your thoughts are coming from. How many of his books have you read? If any, which ones?

Not a one

I havent read ANY of his books but have been to his website MANY times mainly doing research concerning child abductions and satanism. I admit he does weave a good story but one I just dont believe.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
good point ameila! i have read his books and check his site from time 2 time - the guy does offer a lot of evidence concerning his claims but people have trouble with that small % concerning reptillians and such like

By evidence do you mean something tangable or just somebody is related to someone else or something along those lines?

The problem with the reptiles and the holographic world is that like the Bible if the wildest claims are false then the entire thing must be looked at under that light.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Well normally I would say Jesus would be victorious in a clean fight, but you just know David is going to stoop to ear biting like Tyson did.

I agree Jesus was a carpenter and walked a lot I think he would take him in under five rounds

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
Well, then, I guess that makes his reptilian overlord theory true.

Oops, there I go aagin, . . . I hate it when I shed my skin. Does anyone have a nice heat lamp I could borrow? I wouldn't mind a few tasty crickets, either.

....and this is considered constructive input...?? I hope you've been charged for that, Mods are you listening, don't forget to dock me aswell for excessive quoting.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Now lets get it absolutely straight, David Icke did say he was the son of God the New messiah. On a television interview. I saw it maybe some of the posters here are not old enough to remember.

I do not say this to discredit Mr. Icke, he publically apologised , he simply said he mis read , mis interpreted what he saw felt. I accept this. absolutely nothing wrong with it. It was a mistake, he was man enough to put his hand up a say , sorry I was wrong. I respect him if only for doing just that.

I say it because it is the TRUTH.

Now Mr. Icke makes a big issue of telling the TRUTH.

I am telling you that David Icke himself would not argue the point.

He is a very intelligent highly sophisticated man, a prolific writer. He was a great Goal keeper , I also remember watching him do that, he gave up a good career as a Sports presenter , I watched that also. You would have had to be in the UK to have seen all this.

The TRUTH is the TRUTH, you can make all the noise you want but you can not change it.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
hey Billmcelligot! - sure u aint touchy with ol' Ickey boy because your are a mason?

i know you masons can be a bit touchy

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

home.datawest.net...
www.masonicinfo.com...

Only one of these articles claim that Icke said he was the reborn Messiah. And guess which one it is? Yes, the Masonic info site. We all know Icke's view of Masonry, and it's safe to say that masonic info is quite biased in this regard. They do not even put reborn Messiah in quotes, which leaves me to believe they made that part up. There is a big difference between claiming you are a son of God and the reborn messiah.

The masonic info site does make him look quite cooky, but since I've read what Icke says about masons, I can't helpe but think that most of what they wrote is biased garbage to attack the man that attacks them so much.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Told you the masons are quit touchy when they are tickled!

if you are a non-mason and attack the brethen in any way shape or form then they all group together and fabricate some b/s to throw back at you

it is not even worth visiting the secret socities section of ATS unless you want to kiss arse and play ball with the illuminated wannabe worshipful masters!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

home.datawest.net...
www.masonicinfo.com...

Only one of these articles claim that Icke said he was the reborn Messiah. And guess which one it is? Yes, the Masonic info site. We all know Icke's view of Masonry, and it's safe to say that masonic info is quite biased in this regard. They do not even put reborn Messiah in quotes, which leaves me to believe they made that part up. There is a big difference between claiming you are a son of God and the reborn messiah.

The masonic info site does make him look quite cooky, but since I've read what Icke says about masons, I can't helpe but think that most of what they wrote is biased garbage to attack the man that attacks them so much.

Don't forget the reptile theory, Jahumn. That alone shuts the door on his credibility, on nearly EVERY topic. It makes him an instant nonentity. Always look at the source. He is a two-time failure who has found a novel way of marketing garbage. Either that, or he is, in fact, quite insane . . which still makes him interesting in a way. . .

In any case, if you truly want to listen to ant-Masons, you should be a littlle more discerning. If one of the more prominent anti-Masons out there is a certifiable loony, and you actually give him credit, then you're making our job plenty easy.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

home.datawest.net...
www.masonicinfo.com...

Only ONE?? Sheesh, david MADE the claim on national television... I guess if a man claims to be GOD that its really okay if the REST of what he writes is tripe... I mean, you follow the rantings of Charlie Manson too? After all, he claimed to be god, and only participated in the KILLING of several people...

David Icke is a loon, and his rants are that of a loonatic. I certainly don't care if he attacks masonry... he is like necros, without credibility except in the tinfoil hat brigades...

Are you seriously suggesting that icke has a shred of credibility, or that his credibility shoult NOT be questioned... just because he claims to be god?

i question the credibility on ANY subject from any man that claims at any point in his life to be god...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602

Don't forget the reptile theory, Jahumn. That alone shuts the door on his credibility, on nearly EVERY topic. It makes him an instant nonentity. Always look at the source. He is a two-time failure who has found a novel way of marketing garbage. Either that, or he is, in fact, quite insane . . which still makes him interesting in a way. . .

BINGO give the man a prize

Saying his stuff is true but you dont believe the part about the reptiles is like saying the Bible is true but I just dont believe in God.

The Reptiles are the cornerstone on which EVERYTHING else rests.

There is a reason I titled this the way I did

To believe EITHER you have to throw out EVERYTHING we have learned science, astronomy, history, etc

BOTH are built on ZERO provible facts

Both are susposed to be the " truth"

How many of you out there HONESTLY believe the world is ruled by shapeshifting, alien, Satanic, baby eating lizards?

And what FACTS have led you to this idea?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
How many of you out there HONESTLY believe the world is ruled by shapeshifting, alien, Satanic, baby eating lizards?

And what FACTS have led you to this idea?

I really have to wonder if he had any of these 'theories' before the V television series came out.

An on a side note, here is me fighting off a shape-changing reptile.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
hey Billmcelligot! - sure u aint touchy with ol' Ickey boy because your are a mason?

i know you masons can be a bit touchy

Naagh , I'm touchy over the truth. I get touchy when someone insinuates I am not truthful.

You put 'David Icke Messiah' into a google search and find out for yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
dont you guys usually hang around the secret society section waiting to flame anyone with an opinion?

all that enlightement and no cigar!

the fact you bite sooo easy only goes to show us that you really are no more educated than the rest of us....

roll up yer trouser leg and show us ankle x

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is the secret society section ?

Anyway back to Icke,

His football career was brought to a premature end by rheumatoid arthritis, at which point he joined the BBC. He became fairly well known as a sports broadcaster in this period. After leaving the BBC he became an activist for the Green Party rising swiftly to become their media spokesperson. He left the Green party in 1991 and began to express unconventional views. He began to wear only turquoise and in different interviews claimed that he was God or the son of God. In an interview on the Terry Wogan show in 1991 his announcement that he was "a son of the Godhead"

At the same inteview David said this,

Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes was met with laughter from the studio audience, derision in the press and suggestions that he was mentally ill. In a more general sense, his supporters note that he described all humans as 'children of God' or of some sort of god, and that the confusion resulted from his scrambling to explain his spiritual 'apotheosis'. After being widely derided and ridiculed, he disappeared from public view for a short time.

www.pro-researcher.co.uk...

He got that wrong too. David strongly denies that he said any of this , but it is recorded and text of the interview is available.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
oops so it is.....so where are the real masons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join