It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pres. Obama: I skeet shoot "all the time"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh really???????????
So why haven't we heard about it before now?
We know you love golf and basketball. But skeet shooting, come on.
It wouldn't have to do with you upsetting many gun owners, would it, trying to act like you are "one of them"?
Or is it because Bill Clinton told you to cool it, so to speak, and tread softly?

Carney "not sure" how often Obama skeet shoots

As debate builds over the White House's recent gun control proposals, President Obama is raising eyebrows anew with another gun-related comment: In an interview with the New Republic released yesterday, Mr. Obama claimed he goes skeet shooting "all the time" during his time at Camp David.

As seen in the video, one reporter asked about the frequency with which Mr. Obama dusts off his shotgun for the sport, which involves shooting clay disks mid-air. And Jay Carney couldn't say, of course.
Which leads many to disbelieve the truth to the remark.

Bill Clinton: Democrats Must Respect Gun Rights, Culture

Clinton, speaking to a group of Democrats at the Obama National Finance Committee Saturday, said gun control gets a special emotional response from people in rural states, and dismissing pro-gun arguments can backfire.
“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said, Politico reported.

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said. “I know because I come from this world."

My hats off to you, Pres. Clinton, for standing up when you didn't have to. For seeing through the BS that has been going on for the past 6 weeks. Thank you Sir......

Maybe now this administration will focus on what is really important, like our spending problem.
Or focus more on Mental Issues and problems at home that may led to horrible tragedies.
edit on 28-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

join