It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

its in the human skull. you're missing the secret of the Ark.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

God did it? Whatever you say, bud, but you're going to have to put some of that forgiveness of yours in practice of the rest of us don't buy off on whatever crazy thing you believe

Please elaborate specifically on the things that I mentioned you think are 'crazy' (or that don't make sense) so that I may address any of your concerns and connect up the missing dots....I don't appreciate being labeled crazy without reason
edit on 30-1-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Explanation: S&F!

Ok here is a similar thread from over a year ago ...

The missing Ark of the Covenant and its whereabouts. (by lonewolf19792000 posted on 20-9-2011 @ 09:10 AM) [ATS]

And here is my reply to that thread ...

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Explanation: Uhmmm?

It is NOT lost at all!

It belongs to God!

Revelation 11:19 (KJV) [blueletterbible.org]

Rev 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Personal Disclosure:

Personal Disclosure: Or it may still be in Ethiopia ...

Originally posted by Revolution9
Ethiopia's biblical past and the Ark of the Covenant

Good article from BBC about Ethiopia and The Ark. The replicas are called Tabots.

But could it be on the moon?

Well lets all come back to Earth for a minute ok!

Unless one considers the moon to be The Heavens, then quite possibly, but personally I think the proposition made in the OP is bordering on lunacy as this would make the gaurding angels and God and Jesus all lunatics fueled by moonshine! :w:

Oops, hang on a minute, maybe the OP'er does have a point!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Thanks you for your first post with link to the man that found the Ark. I read all the information on his excavation work and am totally amazed because I didn't know about it at all.. never even heard about it before..

This news is very inspiring, especially knowing that it is true.. There are those out there that appreciate you bringing this news to those that haven't heard it..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Like others had said, it was probably taken by the Romans and melted down into reasonable pieces for exchange. I've always wondered about its divine protection as shown in the Indiana Jones film and its capture by the Philistines in the bible. I think its supernatural guard was removed when Jesus died. When the gospels said the curtain between the holy and most holy chambers ripped in two I believe the angelic guard left for good. When it left it caused a huge earthquake busting open a number of tombs. Any dead the exiting spirit graced were brought back to life per the biblical account.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I forget where I heard this, but someone believes it's in Arkansas.

Ark and saw.

Not to derail, but WHAT is the ark of the covenant?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by Dryson

The ark of the covenant was found by Ron Wyatt in Jerusalem in the early 1990's after being directed by God to excavate a particular cave structure. The Jewish authorities tried to remove the artifact but seeing that they have rejected Jesus' sacrifice for them, they weren't protected by God when they tried to touch and remove it. All 6 guys (in full Levi robes) suffered from double strokes and were heard crying out in terror over the CB radios they were had with those outside.

If you are hell bent on wanting to see the ark before that time then I would say be prepared to be killed in the process, if your curiosity really that high to warrant your death along the way...probably not.
edit on 28-1-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

Robot with a camera. Problem solved.

Ron Wyatt himself took many pictures of it, and they all came out indiscernible. He did get footage of the ark and the contents, but like JesuitGarlic said, the time has not yet come for that footage to be released. People have died trying to get to the ark after its discovery. A robot with a camera would more than likely not succeed. From what Ron Wyatt said, there are many twists and turns and hallways just to get to the chamber which the ark is stored in. A robot with a camera would not be able to physically reach the chamber. It would be nice if that was possible, because I for one would love to see it!

If anybody is interested, here is a link to a nice documentary about how Ron Wyatt found the ark, the crucifixion site where Jesus was crucified, the stone which sealed the tomb, and the tomb itself. It's 2 hrs 19 min long.

www.youtube.com...

Also, here is audio from a deathbed confession by Ron Wyatt talking about how he found the Ark of the Covenant. When this was recorded, he was very near death, so his voice is very weak. You may have to turn up the volume on this one. There is also a transcript of the interview in the information section under the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
For those interested, here is a prophetic dream description on what it will be like when the ark of the covenant is properly revealed to the world.

The relevant section found about half way down the page on this website, Dream: Final Events and Last Supper

Once again, the Herald takes me higher and I watch the earth spin quickly, then slow down to its normal speed. He informs me that now he will show me something that will fulfill an unconditional promise. However, no one is to know the date when it will happen.

We descend to a rocky area near the ancient city of Jerusalem. Worldwide television stations have set up cameras to broadcast a special event. Several news reporters announce that the world stands ready for the unveiling of the newly-discovered Ark of the Covenant. Stations present programs on its history, and there is much excitement and discussion. Many speculate regarding the validity and condition of such a great archeological find. As the exact time nears for the Ark to be brought out from its hiding place, the world is focused on the news. Suddenly, we hear an announcement that there is movement deep inside the cave from where the Ark will be carried out for the world to see. Four men are seen slowly and very carefully carrying out the Ark. The man on the right front corner of the Ark is holding a package in his right hand that contains a video. The Ark is very bright, shiny, and clean. Along each of the two longest sides of the Ark, there is a long pole. The four men carry the Ark by holding onto the ends of the poles. Next, they all stand before a large cluster of microphones. I notice that armed guards quickly surround the Ark and the four men.

One at a time, each of the four men speaks. They do not talk about themselves but rather about the items they have brought out. They mention that Ron Wyatt, an archeologist from the United States, discovered the Ark and video recorded his find. One of the same four men assured Ron that his video would be shown worldwide.

A journalist now asks for the names of the four men. As if of one mind, the first man says, “Who we are,” and the second man says, “is not important.” The third man says, “The only name that all should have on their lips is,” and the fourth individual says, “Jesus, Jesus Christ.” Then in one voice, all four men simultaneously state, “The most wonderful, the most beautiful name in all the universe.”

Another journalist asks what is inside the Ark. One of the men responds that they will open the Ark for the world to see. Another one states that on top of the Ark is the blood that flowed from the side of Jesus while He hung upon the cross and a soldier thrust a spear into His side. Another says that Ron took a sample of the dried blood to a laboratory for testing, and he goes on to share the test results.40

Then each of the four men go to a corner of the Ark and lift off the lid. Reaching inside, one of the men brings out a large, rectangular stone, and another brings out a second stone. Each holds the stone in front of himself. The other two men stand to their left and right. As I observe the two tablets of stone, which are the Ten Commandments, I notice distinct engraving on each one. The lettering looks as if someone had used their finger to write on softened butter. The first letter of each commandment is larger and more deeply engraved. The first tablet displays the first three commandments in a dark purple light. The second tablet displays the last six commandments in a dark blue light. Looking back at the first tablet, I notice that the first three commandments are separated from the fourth commandment, which appears written in a very bright, white light. Now all the colors become brighter.

Commenting on the Ten Commandments, a news reporter states that they appear to be written in ancient Hebrew. Suddenly, those who are looking at the tablets, whether in person or through the media, notice that they can read the letters in their own language. These Ten Commandments, written by the holy finger of God Himself, are understood by every living soul who is watching anywhere on earth.

After a little time passes, the last six commandments and then the first three become less bright. However, the fourth commandment becomes brighter and larger in size, and everyone keeps his eyes fixed on it. The letters continue to become a brighter white.

Next, I am made to know that people in other parts of the world who are sleeping are being shown what is transpiring while they sleep. Many wake up and watch the news on television or via the Internet. Others who do not have that opportunity, such as those camping in the wilderness, in prison, and even the blind, are enabled to see clearly what the fourth commandment states.

“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.”

No man, woman, or child on earth, regardless of age or education, will be able to say that he or she had no knowledge of God’s Ten Commandments, especially the fourth. The first three show how we are to reverence God, and the last six show how we are to treat each other. However, the fourth commandment speaks about our Creator and the day that will be kept holy throughout eternity.

The scene changes, and the Herald and I are standing next to a small stream. He looks down into a valley and beyond, and states that the world will need to make a decision based on what has just been witnessed. That decision will determine their future. For each one it will mean eternal life or eternal death. The Herald mentions that I have already seen that very many Seventh-day Adventists will flee, even from the churches that remain unharmed. He explains that this is the shaking and sifting needed to purify God’s church. He states that Ellen White wrote that the Seventh-day Adventist Church is not Babylon, and that it will not fall. God’s Church will flourish.

The Herald mentions that God has and will have a prepared people, whether they worship at home, in a company of believers, or in a church that does not give in to the demands of corrupt members or leaders. They may meet together with many, in a small group, or even as only a few. Yet they are to know that the Holy Spirit will be there to guide them. These are God’s people armed and ready to war against Satan and his army.

I am now taken to see those who have God’s mark. They are teaching the truth about what the world just witnessed. They explain that it is time to decide to follow God for eternity or to follow man for a short while. They teach that those who choose eternity with God will find the earthly road difficult to walk on. Those who choose man’s laws and follow the world’s teachings have chosen a smooth road, but it leads downward to eternal death.

As God’s faithful people continue teaching truth, some travel great distances in a very short time, just as the Bible describes that Philip did. He traveled about 30 miles from Gaza to Ashdod (Azotus) in an instant. God’s faithful will work with the power and might of the Holy Spirit, just like the apostles of Jesus. They will go out armed with the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy. They will have the faith that Jesus asked for, before the evidence was revealed. They have believed God’s messages and now proclaim them to the world. These are the ones who stand in battle to defend God’s name before the universe, and to testify that His laws can and will be kept.

Time goes by quickly as these faithful ones witness to large crowds of people. Those who are convicted to follow the truth decide to claim the title of Seventh-day Adventist, and God writes that name upon their hearts. At the same time, Satan and those who have committed their lives to follow him have been busy preparing laws that go against God’s laws. Those who keep the seventh-day Sabbath are considered as opposing the teachings of the Roman church that has set up guidelines for Sunday observance.

Next, a call is made that those who keep Saturday holy are not to be allowed to buy or sell. Quickly an identification (ID) card is introduced to allow only registered Sunday keepers to buy and sell. Credit, debit and gift cards, checks, cash, gold, or silver—any form of payment—is accepted only if an ID card is shown. The card is also needed to pay bills. Those who live in the country, who have a garden and their house and land paid for, are able to provide for themselves temporarily. However, once the card is required by law and their property tax is due, they will be unable to keep their land.41 Many decide to get the card, but privately state that they will worship on Saturday in secret. In public they will keep Sunday; they choose to keep God’s day, as well as man’s day. I am now reminded how Jesus has asked many times, “Will I find faith?”42

Soon, those who do not keep Sunday holy are called terrorists, extremists, and non-conformists, and people are encouraged to report them to the authorities. They are arrested and placed in prison or in concentration camps to be re-educated. Those who refuse to be re-educated will not be provided food. All their belongings will be taken away from them. At first they will be together with family members, then the spouses will be separated and the children will be taken away. The authorities remind the faithful that God destroyed Seventh-day Adventist facilities, as well as their employees, students, or members. They are told that God took out His wrath on a church that did not observe the first day of the week, and that those who worship on Sunday are being taken care of. I know that God did not destroy the Seventh-day Adventists for Sabbath observance, but rather for transgressing His Word. He destroyed corrupted institutions. I am shocked to see many give up and choose to observe Sunday. Yet, I also see those who know that it is worthwhile to surrender all for Jesus. It is quickly decided that those who choose to ignore the directions of the world’s leaders are to be persecuted and/or killed.

This is why it is being held back from being released by God
edit on 2-2-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me
I forget where I heard this, but someone believes it's in Arkansas.

Ark and saw.

Not to derail, but WHAT is the ark of the covenant?

You have the wrong derivation of the name of that State. Hint: What do you call people from Kansas? Kansans.

Then, what do you call people from Arkansas? Ar-kansans, or Arkansans.

So, "Ark and saw" is not correct - it's Ar-Kansas, but pronounced like "Ark 'n saw."

"I see," said the blind man, as he took up his hammer and saw...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Probably, it's hidden over there around where it was "lost". Safely tucked away, known by a very few, and protected. This is, after all, something God had made, that is a quite powerful tool. To even touch it brought death. It's reasonable to assume that it would be safe from evil as well. I have wondered from time to time if it might not show up at the battle of Armageddon. Israel is supposed to be under serious attack, and somehow come through safely, with destruction of enemies on a massive scale. Just speculation, but something I have thought about.

Then again, maybe it's somewhere under Oak Island......something valuable was hidden there! As amusing as the idea is, I don't think it's in some massive storeroom in the desert. In any case, don't think we will know, unless it's brought out near the end. Fascinating mystery, though!

There was some fellow that claimed he'd located it, in a cave someplace around Jerusalem, and that it wouldn't allow bad people close, but I understand his "finds" were very controversial, so who knows!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I have wondered from time to time if it might not show up at the battle of Armageddon. Israel is supposed to be under serious attack, and somehow come through safely, with destruction of enemies on a massive scale.

This is good thinking but slightly off in the understanding of events. The battle of Armageddon, this supposed battle during the tribulation is not a literal conventional war (although lots of killing will be going on). Battle of Armageddon is a battle to make a decision to follow God when the impostor Christ presents himself to the Earth. Those who don't wish to follow this false Christ will be targeted to be killed (eventually, not initially). While these events are going on the Ark of the Covenant and 10 commandments will be presented to the world which will figuratively destroy the enemies of Israel (Israel is a symbolic term to describe God people, not literally Israel) because it will expose something that he will say to be a fraud which will "save" the people of God to make a correct decision to follow the right one in the right way.

The destruction of the enemies won''t happen from the ark but from the literal coming of Jesus (the real return not the fake to be staged shortly one).
edit on 12-2-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There is some speculation that the Ark is not actually a physical thing, but rather a quantum device that one assembles mentally. Restructuring of paradigms and archetypes into a working machine rather than the random jumble of unstructured crap we acquire throughout our daily lives.

There was a guest on Coast to Coast AM talking about this, can't seem to find it right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've got it in my garage.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's not lost it was found many years ago and is in the hands of T.P.T.B. to keep from us. If they use it or know how to that's another topic. Rest assured they have it. Just like everything else on this planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join