Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Infinite Answer to the Infinite Question!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why are you alive?

To observe god's kingdom! And to experience love and fear. To find your best qualities and expel them with your best interests and intentions. To feel free. To live a vulnerable life so that as a mortal you can realize how temporary it all is and enjoy it. To love is to be one with god.

Why are you separate then god?

In fact you are not. You are god. You're another side of him observing himself from the outside in and the inside out. In other words you are an electrical matrix that is one with the grand electrical matrix. Imagine being a pixel of a picture that is the same as you.

You are god inside of god inside of god for infinity. You are here to experience free will. Though you are god and though you are him. You are free to abandon him in terms of believing. But you can never discard him. Because he lives in you and through you. Yet you have the choice to do your bidding.

What happens when you die?

Your electrical body can not die. Therefore you will live in another reality matrix until its is time for you to re-posses another physical deity.

What is the goal?

The goal is for every living being and all of consciousness to realize that god does in fact exist and to then acknowledge and become one with him through experiencing love for all creation. To learn that we and everything around us are all apart of the grand scheme.

To love and be one through free will. To want to become one to want to love all by choice. That is the ultimate goal.

Because this is nothing but a test of infinite magnitude to see if creations can become one and realize the creator.

Imagine a game character realizing that the game programmer created him and realized he was one of many creations in the vast game matrix he was apart of. Until such time that game character is a slave to the matrix.

But you have the chance and freedom to realize this destiny.

The choice is yours to choose. Choose well!
edit on 28-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Love it man. I Love it all.

Thank you for the reminder.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by metalholic

But what if there is no god. What if you are just a reaction to and a product of a specific environment in this universe? What if there is no free will and the point you have come to in this life/existence is just a sum of all your reactions due to your environment and your past? What if all humans are supposed to be doing is expressing the universe through our actions? And death? Death just has to remain a mystery until you have the fortune of exploring it. Can you imagine what it was like being alive after never having been born? Just food for thought I think. Good post though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by doclec

The reason why you can't remember what it was like before you were born is simple. Did the physical brain of the deity you posses now have any memory to anything before it was born? Even after it was born was the part of the brain built for remembering advanced enough to remember coming out of the womb?

No!

But your soul remembers!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
But how do we put it in the water?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

With your mind.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
WHOA!
Now what do we do? Where do we go from here?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

It was never separate

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Would you mind dropping some arguments to back up your assertions? A philosophy requires valid arguments to appear as if it isn't merely preaching.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Imagine a game character realizing that the game programmer created him and realized he was one of many creations in the vast game matrix he was apart of. Until such time that game character is a slave to the matrix.

What does the game character do after it realizes?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Normally I would scowler the internet for sources and theories and even insert ATS threads into this debriefing. Unfortunately I've finally realized a saying I heard long ago. It's not their time yet. Eventually they will either wake up or be drug on the coat tails of everyone else. They have no choice but eventually reach that level. Right now let them be as they are.

So go ahead be as you are. One day the message of this op will resonate with you. And when it does let shine as bright as a thousand suns!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The finite answer to the finite question is simple. There is no God!!! And that is infinitely true!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Well because energy cannot be destroyed or created I would say that something remember that that energy body exists. It had to be observed to be remembered. Because it was remembered and because it was observed this means something. Much larger is at all times in every nook and cranny observing the whole universe as one mind.

What's your rebuttal?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I like to say it like this op.

Our whole very complex existence was engineered for one very simple reason.To make God smile.

I feel bummed for people that can't accept the fact that we have a very benevolent Creator.

SnF
edit on 28-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Good question. I think it's possible that the game's hero or villain would quit playing the game and try to find a way to access god ie game programmer.

Or would keep playing the game to make the game programmer happy. But I think depending on the agenda of the programmer it might be that if the game was to suddenly act independently from the program It's quite possible. the programmer would want to bring them to the physical world.

Either way the creations would most likely try to appease and get closer to god.

On another note it's possible some of the characters in the game would hate the programmer for making them an object to be destroyed.

Sounds like our program doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. All living things must be God in the flesh. All that exist must be of God (the infinite).

Jesus said that we are all Gods children. The odd thing is that we don't care what Jesus said. Because we still say and teach that Jesus is Gods only begotten son.

There is not really anything that is different from us and Jesus. Jesus was God in the flesh, so are we. But because we are stupid and ignorant as always, we pay no attention to what Jesus actually tried to tell us.

There is a reason why we are servants and not Kings (Because we are not free and we are not Kings). It is because of our Ignorance.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think the main problem with a belief in God is this, and theres a myriads of threads on the subject. We are so (completely understandingly) obsessed with the concept of linear time, that the question who created God, often comes up. Its very hard for our tiny minds to even touch on the fact that God may have always been, im getting a headache just thinking about it,
Why did i start this post?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

This game has been preplanned from the beginning. The character must play the game until the end no matter what. Because s/he is not in charge of the game. S/he are playing a role.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Humans are imperfect. We have organs that don't do anything, like the appendix. We are a work in progress. Will we ever become perfect? I'd say no. But the fact that in our imperfection, we have the capacity to enjoy life says a lot. We are a reaction to the eternal, unchanging presence of God "hovering over the waters". That God is life itself and the material world individualized this life into many individuals so that each individual is intimately and uniquely working with the life. The materials are, of themselves, worthless and insignificant. But by life possessing them, worth possesses them.

The goal of any individual should be, Imo, to find the value of existence.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I think the main problem with a belief in God is this, and theres a myriads of threads on the subject. We are so (completely understandingly) obsessed with the concept of linear time, that the question who created God, often comes up. Its very hard for our tiny minds to even touch on the fact that God may have always been, im getting a headache just thinking about it,
Why did i start this post?

Believe it or not the answer to that is simple. Here's how simple it is.

The future permiates the past. While the past permiates the future.

Meaning if god was born present day. The physical deity that will represent what the macrocomsic deity would like if we could see him. That means everything that has went on and will go on was created now. That means things that happned 4,000 yrs ago didn't exist until present day.

Time loops! Infinite Spiral

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join