It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to coast am

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Does anyone here know how to listen to coast to coast for free? I always thought there was a way to listen to free live coast to coast(someone posted it). But if you want to listen to the recorded version then you have to join up.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If you want to listen to it live on the internet click the link below. You need to sign up but it costs nothing and they dont send any e-mail.

550 KFYI Radio Stream

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
thanks kinglizard...I was wondering how to get a clear signal for the show. I've been scanning AM radio for it here for months, but the closest station that carries it is over 150 miles away in Toronto.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No problem.
I was having reception issues, the AM signal would cut out, cross talk and fade. I got fed up and went on a mission to find a way to listen online. Fortunately I found the web-site I posted. It runs maybe 60 seconds behind the live broadcast but this really doesnt matter.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
WBEN AM 930 carries it out of Buffalo, NY.

I'm not sure where you are, Masqua, but that may be closer for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
If you want to listen to it live on the internet click the link below. You need to sign up but it costs nothing and they dont send any e-mail.

550 KFYI Radio Stream

good God, they stream this online!?

I stopped listening to this months ago because most of the AM radio reception is crap here...and it was online the whole time....

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

550 KFYI Radio Stream

I have dialup so I listen to KFYI on my AM radio, but it does come in rather thin.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah Im in way north phoenix and the signal is very weak. Ive purchased AM antennas, moved my radio around with limited success. The internet stream really works well and has solved all my problems.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I shouldn't have any problems with reception as I'm well within the broadcasting range for at least 3 of the stations broadcasting in PA and my mom can get 1 of them clearly on the car radio. but for some reason when I go to listen inside, I dont get any am stations at all save 3 or 4. anyways, now I have the webcast to listen to it

[edit on 28-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks lizard...I have a new question...I just signed up...1) When does coast to coast start(eastern time)? 2) How do I get to that page where I can listen to coast to coast. I've signed up but I dont know where to go.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
at local time for the radio station, it starts at 10pm so eastern time that would be about 1 am I think

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Go to the same link and enter in your username and password. Then click the listen live link (image below) I think the broadcast starts around 10pm on the west coast.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
can get 1 of them clearly on the car radio. but for some reason when I go to listen inside, I dont get any am stations at all save 3 or 4. anyways, now I have the webcast to listen to it

I have the same problem lol it's so frustrating.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks KingLizard
...Steven Greer is on tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
it starts out here (Cali) at 9pm and runs until 4am.

anyway... here's the link for the live stream...

cc.liquidviewer.com...

and for the KOGO website...

www.kogo.com...

fyi... im pretty sure the show is based out of LA.

edit:

if your looking to record it try reading this thread...
www.techimo.com...

[edit on 10/28/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hehe, I het'im from 1-5. Maybe listened to an entire show once. I got jobs and classes, yah know.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Hehe, I het'im from 1-5. Maybe listened to an entire show once. I got jobs and classes, yah know.

well, its a live show so, you must be living in a timezone thats four hours ahead of PST...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
HA. i get it on 104.7 FM here.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Assassin
well, its a live show so, you must be living in a timezone thats four hours ahead of PST...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by Assassin

yup, that was my intention.

the same could be said of your post.

"Hehe, I het'im from 1-5. Maybe listened to an entire show once. I got jobs and classes, yah know"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join