It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by boymonkey74

Noo I certainly don't pretend to be special, but the truth is I met alien Doctors.
Neuroscients to be precise! In a London hospital!!! There have been others, but I can't be bothered to think about that now.
I don't know why I saw them. They had told me tens mins earlier I was suffering auditory and visual halucinations when I had sleep parlaysis.
Then I tried to ask a few questions and they seemed to be uncomfortable, then all of a sudden their #ing eyes started to glow. they both looked away from each other but with heads down.
One was lookimng from side to side and I could clearly see the light eminating from his eyes illuminating the floor!
The other one just looked down at his desk. I turned into a gibbering reck!
I don't think all humanists are cold, some of the stuff I read was. What I class as cold is the politics of this selfish Cameron government.

Did there eyes glow blue?

Did they blink?

Were they tall?
edit on 28-1-2013 by Khedwulf because: Needed some more space between questions.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Khedwulf

The two Doctors at the hospital both had brown eyes. One of them was very tall, the other average.
I met someone a year or so earlier and his eyes were the most unusual blue I have ever seen. This bloke was tall too.
When his eyes started to glow, his voice got deeper. The realisation set in that this bloke was far from normal. He had jet black curly hair. Immaculate teeth, golden skin. As if he had been put together!
Basically he was too good to be true. My neighbour had actually shaken his hand earlier and he told me the bloke was reluctant to do so.
When they did shake hands, he said his hand was cold and clammy. I shook hands with one of the Doctors at the hospital and his hand was cold and clammy too.
I don't rememeber them blinking, but they may have done.
These aliens seem to be super good looking and don't seem to age.
They can blend in so well and yet they seem to pick obvious names that ordinaraly, nonone is likely to question.
Eg: Dr Ward, Dr Head that sort of thing.
My cardiologist is one of them. He showed me the door when I mentioned sleep paralysis. He too is very tall and immaculate.
Infact save to say has always looked the same, I am meant to be going back this year, but if I do I definately will not go alone, like I did last time.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
lol, yes but his story is interesting. I mean maybe there is some truth in it

So the aliens you think you saw were very goodlooking. They dont seem to age. How do you know this, did you meet them again at any point?
edit on 29-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I have seen 4 in the last three years. The first time was when a bloke knocked at the door claiminmg to be from Mori, conducing a survey.
The others were at two diffirent hospitals in London. I had already sent the guy away fro Mori and he came back. He went to my neighbours. That's how I know he shook his hand.
They seem too perfect, if that makes sense? I mean you can tell when someone has had plastic surgery???
I am a woman and I know what I saw!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I have seen 4 in the last three years. The first time was when a bloke knocked at the door claiminmg to be from Mori, conducing a survey.
The others were at two diffirent hospitals in London. I had already sent the guy away fro Mori and he came back. He went to my neighbours. That's how I know he shook his hand.
They seem too perfect, if that makes sense? I mean you can tell when someone has had plastic surgery???
I am a woman and I know what I saw!

Perhaps investing in a small hidden camera would be a good thing to do.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Khedwulf

The cat scan and. Ecg at a sleep clinic all came back clear. Yet they still wanted to see me every 6 months. My GP has told me I do not have to do anything I don't want to do. So a pack of wild horses wouldn't
drag me back to Kings. As for my cardiac Doctor? I don't know. If I do go I will not go alone.
I'm just ordinary. Or I thought I was. I had a breakdown over it all. I try so hard not to think about it, but its not easy. I am not making it up.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I found some time and watched the richard dawkins vid which was posted on here earlier.
Mr Dawkins seemed to have an answer for everything... Yet let Ricky ask and answer his owm questions!
Oh yes. Ricky did well, but sooo obvious he could have been made mince meat out of. Mr dawkins could have chewed him up and spat him out if he liked.
I supect Mr Dawkins is one of the others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join