It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I stumbled on this whilst researching a name of someone at the top of their tree, who I suspected was an alien.
and can't believe what I've just read. Make your own minds up. 'V' ???
I feel a bit numb to be honest, but ohh the irony!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Why do you suspect this person is an alien and who is this person?
Stop being cryptic...Yes we have seen "V" so out with it man.
edit on 28-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am not bieng cryptic, just hoping others can work out what I am seeing
Check out Professor Brian Cox and Professor John Lee. It is all too coincedntal if you ask me?
It seems this humansism cult say leave it all too the Doctoirs and the scientists. Research and development. There is no God and no supernatrial.
So in theory there is nothing to believe in or find comfort from when someome experiences a terribly tragedy in their life.
My reasoning is they promote a strile, clinical life, which eventually would make you devode of feelings.
I didn't read too much, it was quite upsetting for me.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness

So in theory there is nothing to believe in or find comfort from when someome experiences a terribly tragedy in their life

Where is the theory? All I see is a cold hard fact.

Why should one confide in a non-existant entity when they could confide in the facts of the matter?

The power of denial that strong?

If you believe you are a human and that's it, then you know your real limits..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I believe in monkeyism, try it, you might just like it

Actually, Im a humanist. Im average. I have what id call an emotional life. A vast imagination. Humanism has been good as a way of seeing. Its the idea that .. well at least for me.. the idea that we see through our own lenses. We cannot see further than our human vision. But that its also a part of the great vastness. I mean humanists arent stupid we know that energy is interconnecting. I think its the belief that humans are intrinsically made selfish.
edit on 28-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I imagine they want a world like the Stepford wives, where everything is so clinical and if you unfortunate enough to suffer physically or mentally then you are fair game for Doctors to do as they please.
In the name of humanity. Not too have any belief system? It all seems a bit odd.
Maybe I do have an over active imagination? lol I thought Scientology was meant to be scary?
Strange how Professor Cox never appears to age

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Monkeyism...Iam a High Priest in that

So OP Dr Cox is an Alien? or am I missing something, I know he is a Manc but come on us Manc's are not Aliens.

Of course he has aged....look at his rock star days (on the keyboard)

Dig his pants and hair lol
edit on 28-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
why do you fear Humanism. Its not what you describe. Its not from a purely intellectual point of view. Religious beliefs are not proved, reincarnation isnt proved, going to heaven isnt, the idea that there is a watchful or caring god hasnt been proved, many religious ideas havent been proven. So why follow them? Its called faith we are told. But this faith hasnt made anything particulary better. So... whats the point? To comfort yourselves. So its kind of like a teddy you take him to bed, you think he thinks of you and you sleep more peacefully. I dont think Humanists need this. I think were happy to be just US. Were more interested in fairness and equality of peoples. Our human rights. Human needs.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Yes it is common knowledge how selfish and greedy humans can be. Worst than that they are so gullable and believe everything they are told.
Surely we must believe in something and if it brings comfort, then that is fine. But there must be that choice as a birthright.
I believe in aliens, because I have seen them. Humanists say you can see things that aren't there. I think that is the pot call the kettle black, when they spend billions on CERN!
Yet there arechildren sick and starving around the world. I know lots of people who do not believe in God or the supernatural, but they aren't so cold as what I read.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You think the Humanists are cold? Emotionally?

Well, No believing in things that dont exists causes big problems. The belief that we decide our own fate as humans, that, that is part of being a human to establish the rights and wrongs. And that we can as part of humanity direct our affairs, without the nod from a church or authority that requires our faith. I think is fair, its more trusting of the part we play in the greater whole. As opposed to relying on one source for all the answers, then when this fails.. what then?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What does supernatural mean to a hunmanist? I think it is nice to believe in something and I like to to think there is a kind God out there somewhere.
However I have met real aliens and nothing will ever change that. They can't tell me its all in the mind!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So who were these real Aliens? Dr Cox isn't and does age so that's ones a no no.
Tell us why you thought they were Aliens....cos frankly I just do not believe you.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Were naturalists not supernaturalists. We arent interested in the ghosts, fairies or what ever as a way of living and depending on. Because there is no proof. Meaning if its not measurable then its not of interest to us. That doesnt mean they dont exist, its simply a way of saying " its not the most important issue inregards to living". I can say I channeled a ghost or what ever spirit. But thats all I can say.. nothing else will follow to prove this. So .. but again Im a humanist and the interconnectedness is evident. So for example, if someone has an insight into anothers dead parent, this could be possible via the mind, telepathy, is quite possible. The mind is capable of amazing feats. Afterall there is a ratio of the brain we dont use because we dont need to. But to base our whole belief system around the idea of the existance of a dead people. Is just presumptious. Although many humanists take a harsher approach to this and believe that its all a bunch of lies . I think the Humanist community are also helping the Illuminati without realising. Thats my personal opinion...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I haven't come on here for a row lol and I am certainly not going to diivulge when I met aliens. It is near on impossible to prove. I have mentioned bits on other threads and it gets a bit scary.
I have so take it or leave it. I know the characteristics. They failed dismally to hide their eyes from me.
If someone told me I would meet aliens, I would have called them a liar!
Well, I have and a humanist will ever convince me different, nor anyone else for that matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So you come on here telling us you have met Aliens then refuse to tell us where.....Are they out to get you? you worried If you type on here they will know they are on to you?

What makes you so special you can see them?
So they are in human form? and they are all into Humanism?
Not rowing BTW just do not see your logic here.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Lol. So what are these aliens .. you dont do drugs do you? firstly, and secondly can you prove it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Noo I certainly don't pretend to be special, but the truth is I met alien Doctors.
Neuroscients to be precise! In a London hospital!!! There have been others, but I can't be bothered to think about that now.
I don't know why I saw them. They had told me tens mins earlier I was suffering auditory and visual halucinations when I had sleep parlaysis.
Then I tried to ask a few questions and they seemed to be uncomfortable, then all of a sudden their #ing eyes started to glow. they both looked away from each other but with heads down.
One was lookimng from side to side and I could clearly see the light eminating from his eyes illuminating the floor!
The other one just looked down at his desk. I turned into a gibbering reck!
I don't think all humanists are cold, some of the stuff I read was. What I class as cold is the politics of this selfish Cameron government.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by yourmaker

I imagine they want a world like the Stepford wives, where everything is so clinical

You are completely wrong. Sorry.

Edit: Oh, didn't realize you were talking about aliens. No point in continuing in this conversation.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

he was talking about humanists.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So you were suffering auditory and visual halucinations when you saw the Alien doctors and now you believe that those halucinations were in fact real aliens.
Anyone else see a problem with this tale or is it just me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join