It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormhole over Russia? Strange light?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I just saw this video, thought it was fascinating. The search function is not working me on this site, so I do not know
if this was already posted, Sorry if it was.

The light reminds me of a scorpion Stinger.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why would a Wormhole emit light?

Any way Wormholes are tiny tiny tiny things (If they exist, since science hasn't proved it yet) and almost nearly impossible to make to a size like that.

In fact physics and even the great Stephen Hawkins said when you make a wormhole the size for someone to walk though or even a fraction of that it becomes unstable and collapses.

I really doubt it is a wormhole.
edit on 28-1-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I thought this was amazing, though someone else had posted this video in a thread already. I think it was likened to a failed missile launch, by some members. Either way, I enjoy seeing sky oddities like this. It may as well be a UFO to the people filming, as to the fact that they probably have no idea as to what it was.
edit on 28-1-2013 by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Can someone post a screen capture or something of the wormhole for ATS'er without Youtube access. Like me, at work

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Already posted OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Alright, thanks, likeI said, search function not working today on here for me , for some reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Copy and pasted from my reply on the other thread on this.....

Russia has one launch so far this year, on Jan 15, and they had a technical problem during the upper stage (although mission success).

So if this is Russia, then it wasn't the 21st.

Source

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Missile do not emit light such as those.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I don't think the light is being emitted from the trail, either the moon is behind it, or it is high enough to catch the rising/setting sun.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Don't think it's a wormhole or gate, but I do believe in gates or portals that look like stars (saw something very weird, had witnesses)... but I'd say this does look unusual... and I would have to guess weapon testing or some really freaking huge flare that I've never seen anything like before.

It just has that feel that it's bright ON PURPOSE... you know what I mean?

Even if it's some type of flare... it's a hell of a flare, I'd say.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I forgot to mention this... figured I'd give another bump rather than edit my last reply for those who've already read it in case the thread sinks, but I noticed earlier this month that a local AFB here in SE US was testing flares... big bright red ones.... not this big though. Freaked me out at first, but it didn't take long to realize they were flares.

Coincidence??

I'm sure they play around with flares more than on rare occasions but I've actually seen the base do this twice and I've lived here most of my life. I have no idea how often they shoot flares off.

Does it mean something???

Military news is pretty quiet last few days....imo.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join