It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Cloud Be The Answer??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
First of all I would like to address the quote by Mr. Opher. I think that all he was implying by "interesting times" is that, as scientists, they will have a lot of new data to pore over, and some new stuff to observe, study, and speculate on. I did not sense anything nefarious with that sentence, or anything that was intended to imply doom or any kind of "bad" scenario for us here on earth. I think that our sun's radiation is going to interact with the energy we are travelling into, and even the earth's magnetic field is going to affect any incoming radiation. I do not think anyone really knows what is going to happen, because we have never experienced it as a species before.

Moving on, think about how long conspiracy sites have been available for speculation on alternative topics. Not very long at all. The internet has not even been around for public use for very long either. The web is a tool that allows quick communication regarding global events to basically any part of the globe. This IS DEFINITELY going to improve our "collective memory" of things that occur on our planet, but before the advent of the internet we were not so fortunate. Intriguing news never got past the local network, if it was even covered as a story. I bet you can find evidence of mass die-offs in local newspapers dating back to the 19th century, because all of these types of events that are happening now have occurred in the past, and it is our advanced communication abilities that make things seem like they are rapidly changing, when in fact they are not.

The earth goes through natural cycles as well, hot and cold, glaciation pushing south and then receding back to the north, etc. Various systems that are in a delicate balance will sometimes change, especially with mans' impact on these environments, but much of the time things stabilize after a bit of an upset. Of course not all things will, but the earth is quite good at cleaning herself up. If there is any word that defines the earth it is dynamic. It is constantly changing.

Think about how long the earth has been around...4 BILLION years. That is a long time, and humans have only been on earth for a small sliver of that time. Dinosaurs were around for much longer than we have been here. And how long have we had civilizations that were in constant contact with one another? A couple of thousand years, depending on how you gauge "contact." After the Roman Empire collapsed we saw the Dark Ages, and along with it a great lack of intercommunication and interaction in general with varying peoples. With the advent of the Feudal System during this time, for the most part there was not contact outside of a particular city or town, and trade was virtually non-existent.

My point is that we have advanced rapidly since we began creating civilizations with writing, but it still was only recently that we began documenting the various goings on around the globe, and this means that there is a plethora of knowledge that was gained before records were kept, and even when they were kept, that has been lost. I really am getting faaar away from the subject matter and my planned focus for this post, so I will sum it up by reiterating my point, that change is rapid, there are cycles, and even now we have only scratched the surface in regards to understanding what has happened even just centuries ago, in some instances.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If we are entering a period of interaction with this high energy region of space I would suspect it is going to play hell with the comets and asteroids. A long term threat of planetary bombardment is a very real possibility.

I am not worried though because I suspect life on Earth has survived high energy plasma clouds many a time before.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well that is true, it is seriously hard to shed one's perception of the world. Although I believe it to be possible - I have been able to shed most of my streaming thoughts and be completely aware of my surroundings on plenty of occasions, and this helps shed bias, but even then, I have bias - even explaining something I "perceive" at the time would be in English, for example, not another language or all languages at once.
edit on 29-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Interesting thread,s+f.I myself definitely starting perceiving time as "having sped up" in the past 2years.The hubby says it happens as one gets older,idk? Just some days i almost feel a slight bit of panic for a moment there-the feeling that the days and months are rushing by,so fast-like we literally have less time allotted to each day.Quite frankly,its a scary moment when it happens.Well,i tell myself its propably only my perception of it.But we are living in interesting times,anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1

Very interesting reply, tri-lobe-1 !

Ivan T Sanderson.....Canadian researcher from the 50's

First time I hear of him. Will look it up. Thank you !!!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I have really enjoyed your reply. What you say is accurate. As for Mr Opher's reply, you could be right but it could also mean that changes are afoot. Not meant as doom and gloom but profound changes nevertheless.

I do not think anyone really knows what is going to happen, because we have never experienced it as a species before.

I absolutely agree and this is why we speculate. We try to connect effects with possible causes. That's the beauty of ATS. None of us are scientists per say (well, that could be different regarding Phage) but we do try to find answers.

There's been some extremely interesting replies in this thread, including yours.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

If everything I have researched the last two years is true it will be more evident in months to come. For sure.

Here is another article which speaks of Alexei Dmitriev's opinion along with more evidence from Voyager 1 and 2. I linked the long essay/book back a few posts and its well worth the read. I haven't read it all just yet but Im working on it.

On July 14th 2010 it was officially revealed that information from the Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites prove that our solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud of electrical energy. According to astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev the energy in the cloud is being absorbed by the sun, causing it to be more active and in turn give off much more energy. It is also exciting the atmospheres of the planets, and has been proven to have dramatically affected the weather here on earth and increase the likelihood of earthquakes. The cloud is vast and it is predicted that we may not leave it for another 2000-3000 years, although the worst is expected to pass in the next few years. On March 10th 2006 NASA along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientists were so worried about the impacts the cloud is having on the planet, that they issued a solar storm warning for 2012. They initially omitted the reason behind the warning.

So the next few years should be the worst?

Read the entire article here.... oilprice.com...

In the article it seems as if he is down playing it a bit. In the essay he states there needs to be studies in regards to the impact, if any, it may have on human behavior. We are filled with plasma/fluid. We are mediums/conductors to our own magnetic fields as well. New energy seeping into our atmosphere will likely bring new forms of life, viruses, bacteria's, and so on. It will change not only the ball game but the entire playing field as well.
Magnetic field weakens and protection is minimal. This is evident.

Here is another paper which speaks about the LIC and climate changes. www.physicstoday.org...

Ongoing monitoring of Earth’s north polar region has been turning up numerous signs of change in its atmosphere, waters, and ice pack (see PHYSICS TODAY, November 1998, page 17). Such studies have revealed that the Arctic ice mass is shrinking, but now, it seems, the rates of decline are much more rapid than previously thought. 1,2 Such changes are of concern because the polar region is expected to amp

There is no argument.... change is upon us.

New studies indicate that the Arctic Ocean’s ice cover is about 40% thinner than it was 20 to 40 years ago, and the area of its perennial ice could be shrinking at a rate of about 7% per decade.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

At least it seems that some scientists mention it...

the energy in the cloud is being absorbed by the sun, causing it to be more active and in turn give off much more energy.

Has anyone noticed the numerous threads (forgot to put that in the OP) about the Sun getting whiter and brighter?

Out of my personal experience, as I work on the road, my hands kinda cook in the summer time. I go through so much cream it's not even funny. But last year, my hands started tanning in march. March !!!

In april, I ended up at the clinic for facial sunburn.

I do think that it looks whiter and brighter to me but this might just be me. But I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
And .... a couple more additions.

It seems likely according to this article the building blocks for DNA lay in the LIC. Its supposedly rich with the "beginning" of life.

Nebular clouds are thought to be most likely environment for synthesizing and promoting the evolution of molecules needed for the origin of life. The building blocks for DNA could have been generated or combined within interstellar clouds and DNA would become part of the molecular-protein-amino acid complex. Hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, calcium, sulfur, nitrogen and phosphorus for example are continually irradiated by ions, which can generate small organic molecules which evolve into larger complex organic molecules that result in the formation of amino acids and other compounds. Phosphorus, for example, is rare in our solar system and may have been non-existent on the early Earth; phosphorus is essential for the manufacture of DNA. Polarized radiation in the nebula cloud leads to the formation of proteins, nucleobases and then DNA. The combination of hydrogen, carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, cyanide and several other elements, could create adenine, which is a DNA base, whereas oxygen and phosphorus could ladder DNA base pairs. Glycine has also been identified in the interstellar clouds.www.dailygalaxy.com... l

We also have this article... with at least a couple of different pov's. Here is one sited below.

Alex Pavlov is a Scientist and contact info is here... science.gsfc.nasa.gov... He is involved with Planetary Studies.

Alex Pavlov, principal author of papers on this subject and a scientist at the University of Colorado in Boulder, wrote that “computer models show dramatic climate change can be caused by interstellar dust accumulating in Earth’s atmosphere during the solar system’s immersion into a dense space cloud.” He speculates that the dust layer hovering over Earth would absorb and scatter solar radiation and allow heat to escape into space. The result would be a global snowball effect. It would be a world-wide ice age. “There are indications from 600 to 800 million years ago that at least two of four glaciations were snowball glaciations,” Pavlov wrote.perdurabo10.tripod.com...

"We don’t really know when the last time it was that our solar system found itself in a dense interstellar cloud, so we cannot look at the fossil record to see what effects this might have had.”

And truly... the bottom line is this..

The bottom line is that whatever is going to happen, we are going to have to deal with it.

edit on 29-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So what do Homo Sapiens evolve into, should be the real question, eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Um..... almighty homos?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. It sounded funnier in my head, im sure.

We may evolve into a superhuman IF we become highly energized from the "new" energy via the cloud or our Sun. We will see..... everything is changing. Its evident.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

If the cloud is full of organics and it is highly energized perhaps the cloud is something like an incubator for more complex organic molecules. If the energy is high enough chemical reactions would occur right?
edit on 29-1-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Shoot.... I don't know. There are conflicting reports about what exactly the cloud consists of at particular points. The Local Interstellar cloud is ionized. Maybe it is an incubator?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Now.... ya got me reaaaaaaaly thinking. lol

If the new astronomical data and experimental results continue to withstand scrutiny, the conclusion is a reassuring affirmation of our origins. The vast interstellar clouds that spawn new generations of galaxies, stars and planets are also the incubators of life. The prebiotic compounds that they produce sift down in a cosmic rain, not just on Earth but on any hospitable planet in the cosmos. The stuff of life is stardust and we are born of it--and, yes, we are probably not alone.studentresearch.wcp.muohio.edu...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ya know.... I just remembered something... I have to share it too.

In the "esoteric" world there was a woman who lived on this Earth named Dr. Viola Petitt Neal.

I went searching for the book she authored, "Through The Curtain" last year and could not get my hands on a used copy under a 100. It was then around 300 for new on Amazon and now.... its like 1000!!!! On Amazon it has five out of five star rating. www.amazon.com...

Remembering this book I went to Susan Rennisons site to see if she speaks about the book... and she does! Actually many sites do.... she was very much liked in the community.

Check it out...

Dr. Viola Petit Neal & Shafica Karagulla, MD authored this book years ago (1983) and the story is Viola had "night classes" in her dreams. She wrote a book about what she was shown and guess what.... she saw a lot.

She studied chemistry, physics, and psychology in college and got her degree in Philosophy and taught Perennial Philosophy for 35 years. Highly educated woman who was thought to be clairvoyant and highly accepted by her peers... Like... Edgar Cayce. When she slept... she received information!

After publishing several books she and Shafica authored Through the Curtain. Below is an excerpt.

www.susanrennison.com...

“This is already beginning slightly. Just the very, very tenuous edge of this cloud of etheric substance has moved in to the area where we are in the solar system. It is also affecting the planet Venus. This is one reason that it seems so much much brighter. It’s not just because it is closer to the earth, but it is also because of this etheric substance that is almost physical.” SK: Does He say from where this etheric cloud is coming? VPN: He says: “Our solar system is moving into it. It is moving toward us. There are two movements.” SK: Where is it coming from? VPN: It is part of the vast reaches of space. One of those conditions far out in space that we encounter as we move through it. Sometimes vast aeons of time cross these patterns of energy or substance. All this is part of the Plan and purpose that has to do with the Solar Logos, but affects all life on all planets. He says: “We must not be frightened. It doesn’t mean that there is any destruction and disaster to the solar system. Our solar will continue in its evolution and progress, and our planet earth also. This is beneficial to those who are students and who understand it. This will bring adjustment in the physical, etheric, astral and mental vehicles much more quickly than could be done in a number of lifetimes. “The Soul, the Self, will have a more clear and adequate and integrated vehicle more quickly. Those who are students and understand it, those who are evolved and integrated and are perhaps not students, will come to believe and understand it, and even many people, who are constructive in their outlook on life. “Those who are negative and destructive - it will increase the darkness of substance and will make their vehicles less useful. It is a positive thing, in the sense of positive and constructive.

Below is a really cool review...

My husband Norman Hughes was a student of Dr's. Neal & Karagulla from the 1960's. They used a Bio-Metric system to increase the consciousness. He went to regular meditation classes for years. They became good friends. Over the years they would talk all night long, even help move furniture. They taught much information about the other planes of life. A group of friends all purchased land in Arizona near Payson and built their own cabins near eachother. Dr. Neal was a part of a secret meditation group that included General Eisenhower during World War Two. She told a story of how a bomb came thru the ceiling while a meditation was being held...the bomb did not go off. The General said 'I think we should leave the room'. Dr. Neal also talked at length with Gandhi while they sat down on the stairs of a circular staircase. They had put a protective circle around themselves so they wouldn't be disturbed, when they finally released the protection people were very surpised to see them there. They were searching for them everywhere! Dr. Neal passed over just before I could meet her in 1981. Dr. Karagulla continued to hold regular meditation classes and had great Christmas parties too until her untimely death. Norm said he was extremely blessed to have met these two ladies and to have been taught 'the real side of life' by them. Norm is currently re-reading Through the Curtain and Breakthrough to Creativity and re-discovering how events are coming true today that were published in the 1960's and 1980's. His copies are autographed, of course!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
More from the book about this "cloud"

This is an etheric cloud coming in, without destructiveness, without having to destroy too much. It’s a way of bringing in life to make it possible for the form to carry a greater voltage of energy without having to destroy the form, without groups of people having to go out of reincarnation several times and come back and get adjusted. It is possible to accomplish a great deal more in a short time with the vehicles of expression. There is a sense of the life force. Force isn’t the right word. Life energy - a sense of the life energy that is strong and resiliently clear. It is a different thing from what I hve known before or experienced before. He says: “You must have the courage to live. You must have the courage not to be disturbed or frightened by changes. Know and be from the center outward.” VPN: This is to the human kingdom. He says: “This is why there are disciples in the human kingdom present. Know and be from the center of your self outward.” VPN: You sense what he means - if you can hold it. He says: “The light of life is within you. “The flame of life is within you, know this. And know evil and destructiveness cannot come nigh unto you. “Know yourself to be the life. “You are the candles of God holding the eternal flame. Know this.” VPN: Still trying to understand why this seems a very serious occasion. Perhaps it is because of the presence of the Manu. Because He carries a powerful light energy of the light aspect. I think all the disciples or at least the meaning for human beings on the planet. You realize we do dwell in the twilight of consciousness most of the time, because the mind is so clear here. There is a clearness. Such a different perspective on life, such different orientation.

There is so much of this book available on the web.... Not as much as I would like.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wish I had a phone that was worth anything. lol

I would post the pictures I have taken this morning from the F-2 Tornado that touched down by my house in the weeee hours of the morning. It was crazy. This time of year is supposed to be winter.... not time at all for spring storms. I have lived here all of my 39 years and the weather just gets stranger!

Due to the Interstellar Cloud? Yep... still think so.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Due to the Interstellar Cloud? Yep... still think so.

I am amazed everytime someone mentions that all is A-OK...the weather? meh, same as usual...the Sun? meh, same as usual...die-offs? meh, same old same old...sky sounds? what sky sounds???...a change could be coming?...bwahahahahahaha....

I sometimes wonder if I live on the same planet...one thing I do believe for sure, if it isn't the LIC affecting us, something else is.

Be safe, MamaJ...

edit on 30-1-2013 by SonoftheSun because: added details

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Oh, I know. For the ones who don't notice... they are simply not awake and or aware. The changes are happening on a global scale. Maybe people are just too busy to notice.

I know Im not the most observant but I do notice patterns and connections. I also notice when there is a change in patterns. Ive lived here all of my life and grew up listening to the "old timers" tell stories.

My Grandmother who is almost 90 feels things are way off. She knows our weather has changed and not predictable anymore. We grew up farming... how can we farm these days when the seasons are not defined?

Its crazy!

From the subatomic to the galactic.... change is taking place. I would not be surprised if we hear talk about the Earth's core "changing" as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just wanted to post a couple of links today for the thread so we may reference back if needed.

earthquake.usgs.gov... shows so far 3 ~ 6.0- 6.0+ Earthquakes within a 24 hour period.... may be more to come in the next few days as many predictions ?? say there will be.

Also, a video with references to Planets effecting Solar System -Sun which may or not be so but may could learn something from it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join