It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Cloud Be The Answer??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

No? Am I confused?

The Local Interstellar Cloud (or Local Fluff or LIC) is the interstellar cloud roughly 30 light years

en.wikipedia.org...

Astronomers call the cloud we're running into now the Local Interstellar Cloud or "Local Fluff" for short.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

"If the cloud vibrates", you say, Son? What do you think? Does it?

My understanding would be that everything in this universe vibrates...

Now, how to measure and compare...well...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

How to measure a vibration? With light?
I am not sure.... will have to ponder more I guess.

Why I was thinking the Oort loud is the same, I will never know.

Sorry for any confusion I may have added to the thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Sorry for any confusion I may have added to the thread.

That doesn't take away the fact that you've made excellent contributions to this thread !!!!

Now, measuring vibrations with light...dunno...hopefully some members will eventually chime in to give ideas...

Now off to work...urrrggghhh....will be back later.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thanks!

So how can we measure vibration? Need to conduct studies, I guess. Here is someone doing just that....

"Measuring Vibrational Frequency with Light"
www.sciencebuddies.org...

Abstract Strike a key on the piano, and you hear the string vibrating. Just about any object vibrates when it's knocked, but how much and how fast? What properties of the material affect the way it vibrates? This project helps you find out. You'll build a simple light-sensing circuit for measuring the frequency of vibrating springs. Objective The goal of this project is to measure the vibrational frequency of spring/mass combinations using springs of different stiffness and a graded range of masses for each spring.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Do you think they named asperatus clouds that due to asperatus, possibly haarp for example? We've had some unusual things, such as increase in energy so the spark can be seen in daytime, aurora borealis in daytime when this hadn't been unheard of.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here we have this... apod.nasa.gov... and I quote...

These observations show that our Sun is moving through a Local Interstellar Cloud as this cloud flows outwards from the Scorpius-Centaurus Association star forming region. Our Sun may exit the Local Interstellar Cloud during the next 10,000 years. Much remains unknown about the local ISM, including details of its distribution, its origin, and how it affects the Sun and the Earth.

I also just got through reading this... www-news.uchicago.edu...

and it says...

Our solar system may be headed for an encounter with a dense cloud of interstellar matter–gas and dust–that could have substantial implications for our solar system’s interplanetary environment, according to University of Chicago astrophysicist Priscilla Frisch. The good news is that it probably won’t happen for 50,000 years. Frisch presented the results of her research Monday, June 10, at the meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Madison, Wisc. Frisch has been investigating the interstellar gas in the local neighborhood of our solar system, which is called the Local Interstellar Medium (LISM). This interstellar gas is within 100 light years of the Sun. The Sun has a trajectory through space, and for most of the last five million years, said Frisch, it has been moving through a region of space between the spiral arms of the Milky Way galaxy that is almost devoid of matter. Only recently, within the last few thousand years, she estimates, the Sun has been traveling through a relatively low-density interstellar cloud. “This cloud, although low density on average, has a tremendous amount of structure to it,” Frisch said. “And it is not inconsistent with our data that the Sun may eventually encounter a portion of the cloud that is a million times denser than what we’re in now.”

Is it safe to say with accuracy that we still have a lot to learn about the LIC?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Asperatus means "rough" and I do agree that a new type of cloud has to be from "new energy". Right?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well we can't be sure. It said they were primarily over the US, and HAARP is significant in that you can paint a picture in the sky. But also those ropes of energy around the equator could be super charging the magnetic lines of the earth and creating an effect. But if it was that, why primarily over the US which makes it suspicious. They could be playing with the jetstream alot over the US, and creating a funnel for more energy?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I tried to check into the www.weathervortex.com website Susan Rennison gives, but it is forbidden. Is it only forbidden for Canada, or accessed by others? Wonder what happened to it if it was taken off?
edit on 28-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Hmmmm..... was it offered via the video or her website?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

During the video. I guess it was 2011, so roughly 1 1/2-2 years ago, and she said she had gotten alot of her cloud pictures from this, so its odd that it suddenly says forbidden. Couldn't help but wonder if PTB didn't want it all in one big place like that so that the anomalies observed would be obvious.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It was the same for me as well. Back when I watched this video it was newly released. One could watch the video in its entirety. I bookmarked every single link and researched what she said and found it to be accurate. Since then my computer crashed and had to get a new hard drive. NOTHING was backed up... sadly. I wish I had....

Here is pinterest/weathervortex. Check it out. pinterest.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello Sonofthesun.....

thank you for making this post...........

i too have wondered....how does one measure this stuff????.....if its happening all around us.....

well lucky for me...other people had all ready done the ground work......using low tech stuff....

crystal radio....detects heaps of stuff in the atmosphere..lightning from 100miles away....so if something energetic and sudden happened the crystal radio would pick it up.....and you would hear it as a burst of crazy static.....above and beyond the norm...........one just needs a data logger to record over time 24hrs/day

a solar panel with the front glass panel removed ......silicon cells exposed to atmosphere.....they collect charge at night-time.....not as much as the day-time.......but they do collect charge durring the night......
the panel voltages go crazy when there are storms around........they are the same as the crystal radio.....just a collecter of energetic particles

Ivan T Sanderson.....Canadian researcher from the 50's made simple spring and weight devices to measure magnetic changes in ones locale.....this is more of a mechanical way of measuring variances.......

Tesla and his recieving coils.....once again recievers that collect energetic particles.....and he pointed some of his recievers out into space and guess what???......it wasn't quite..........100 yrs ago...
Our whole modern electrical world is here because of Tesla AC system and controls......

i hope that some of the above helps....one does not need a $100,000 magntometer to measure/record ones locale....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Back from work and totally exhausted. Great Great replies thus far. Will read some more tomorrow morning, the links especially, after a good night's sleep.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to reply so far. I always deeply appreciate !!

~Son.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is another site that says...

Accelerometers can measure: vibrations, shocks, tilt, impacts and motion of an object.

www.sensr.com...

Which leads me to believe that "they" know how energized the LIC is and have probably measured its vibratory state as well.

Also, want to add another question to the puzzle. Could we be receiving shock waves? Is this what people are hearing in the "sky"? Is this the reason we are also receiving more cosmic rays and high energy particles increasing weather events?

en.wikipedia.org...

It is known that collisionless shocks are associated with extremely high energy particles, although it has not been definitively established if the high energy photons observed are emitted by protons, electrons or both. The energetic particles are in general believed to be accelerated by the Fermi acceleration mechanism. It is usually agreed that shocks caused by supernova remnants expanding in the interstellar medium accelerate the cosmic rays measured above the Earth's atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have yet to hear this sound for myself... but man is it spooky!

Here is someone who acts like they know what is going on. Meet Mr. Khalilov.... "Elchin Khalilov (Azerbaijani: Elçin Xəlilov; born April, 26 1959) is a geophysicist who works in the area of geodynamics and geotectonics."
en.wikipedia.org...

n that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth’s surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.Given the surge in solar activity as manifested itself in the higher number and energy of solar flares since mid-2011, we can assume that there is a high probability of impact of the substantial increase in solar activity on the generation of the unusual humming coming from the sky.

Is it coming from the core??

But you said that the cause of the “sky hum” can lie within Earth’s core as well, what does it mean?There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth’s core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth’s north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth’s core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth’s geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth’s gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth’s core level. That huge energy release from the Earth’s core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth’s internal energy into a new active phase.

Read more of what he thinks here.. www.kipnews.org...

ETA: Here is his book.
"NATURAL CATACLYSMS AS A GLOBAL FACTOR OF INFLUENCE ON THE
WORLD ECONOMY"
www.2011.geocataclysm.org...

What could have happened in 1998 or just prior? Hmmmm?

1998 saw the beginning of abnormal changes in some of Earth’s geophysical parameters, a leap in J2 coefficient values in particular. This coefficient is determined using measurements made by the laser ranging system from US satellites. The J2 coefficient demonstrates the dynamics of the ratio between Earth’s equatorial and polar radii. According to NASA, the J2 coefficient had been decreasing for many years supposedly due to the release of meltwater from the mantle since the ice age. This was indicative of an increase in Earth’s radius at the poles and its reduction at the equator. Meanwhile, new data show that since 1998 the J2 coefficient began to grow. This process reflects the global redistribution of Earth’s masses, as well as Earth’s expansion at the equator and its flattening at the poles. Thus, some global-scale event is thought to have occurred in 1998; this could mean both global redistribution of Earth’ masses and minor changes of its shape.

edit on 28-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey MamaJ......

Thanks for making my day........with the link to the Susan J Rennison vid......

life is motion ....we are involved and part of a vast energetic galactic sea of energy with high tides and low tides.....and probably king tides......just like we have with our oceans....we are not separate from the cosmic sea here on earth.....

I'm over victorian nazi institutional mindset......the cold dead vacuum of space..

because michaelson and morley failed to detect an ether.....did the baby get thrown out with the bathe water????

i know that to think that .....the universe is electric.....and an ether .....is heresy.....
but ,but....
the statelites and probes are measuring ...temperatures,densities,voltages,cosmic drifts,directions,field sizes...etc...etc...

yehhh right.....the cold dead vacuum of space....

MamaJ......thankyou.....
edit on 28-1-2013 by tri-lobe-1 because: poor spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1

Awe, Thank you!

So... I had to also bring this to Light. WOW.... so.... in the last paragraph (bold text by me~ emphasis) is he stating basically human behavior also needs to be looked at with changing of climate and or solar weather? Hmm... Read the entire page of it here (linked again) www.2011.geocataclysm.org...

Again, I may be wrong... tell me If I am. Thanks!

SECTION 3 Cosmic-Terrestrial Relations, Chronobiology, BIOCOS Program META-ANALYTIC HISTORY OF CONGRUENT CYCLES IN SPACE WEATHER, THE HUMAN MIND AND OTHER AFFAIRS Franz Halberg, Germaine Cornélissen, Francine Halberg, Patricia Grambsch, Othild Schwartzkopff Halberg Chronobiology Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA We need tools for understanding, predictions, alerts and the rational design of countermeasures of societal cataclysms, such as terrorism and war, and of natural disasters such as earthquakes, and may find these tools in data collected to avoid personal cataclysms such as massive strokes; in the same data, antecedents of the cataclysms, in the form of time structure alterations not found in various controls, may be sought. Concurrent controls can be complemented, when possible, e.g., by prior data without an event, in similar cycle stages. Such investigations, superposed epochs from many earthquakes, andMonte Carlo methods could identify harbingers that, in their turn, could prompt the evasion of natural disasters and perhaps the avoidance of other man-made cataclysms. With historical data meta-analyzed herein, mapping the time structures of terrorist acts and of a host of environmental variables leads to putative triggers affecting the mind of populations, analyzable as cycles in individuals. Cycles in aggression and their periodic counterparts in our environment, far as well as near, currently (with notable exceptions) ignored in the West, have long been recognized in importance in Russia and its associated states. Yet in England, already in 1801, Sir William Herschel had raised concerns about the consequences in human and other earthly affairs, including crops, of an "ill-disposed" sun. Apart from the foregoing reasons, basic science needs to monitor not only the weather on earth and in extraterrestrial space, but also the consequences of space weather in populations and individuals. The mechanism involved can be studied at the cost of computer-aided self-surveillance for avoiding a stroke.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The book/essay/paper linked above is fascinating. It also talks about the Maya and Atecs etc.... and cannibalism. I just read this...not sure if its true or not. You can decide.

HUNGRY parents in North Korea have been caught eating their CHILDREN to avoid starvation, according to reports. One father is said to have been executed by firing squad for killing his two kids for food. And it has sparked fears there could be further cases of cannibalism in the country. The Sunday Times told how undercover reporters recorded several horror stories from inside the poverty-stricken nation. They included one man who dug up his grandchild's corpse to eat and another who boiled his child and ate the flesh. Thousands of North Koreans are feared to be starving to death while their chubby leader Kim Jong-Un regularly dines on banquets. It is claimed that more than 10,000 people could have died from in the provinces south of the capital Pyongyang alone. One informant in South Hwanghae, said: "In my village in May a man who killed his own two children and tried to eat them was executed by a firing squad." Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Could "times" be getting worse or what??

Could this all in the OP and herein this essay be true? I believe its possible. Is it coming from the Interstellar Cloud? Where can the higher energy flux be coming from? Is it an energy flux thats affecting people AND the environment in which we live.... Galatic fields all the way down to the subatomic? So many questions... I need to go to bed. lol
edit on 28-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join