It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plan For World War III Stuns Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ooops dumped into the hoax bin....saved me some typing

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow. How many times are people going to be duped by Sorcha Faal, AKA David Booth? So funny and yet so tragic. Come on mods, throw it in the HOAX! bin as quickly as possible.

Edit: That was quick. Nice!
edit on 28-1-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
50% truth and 50% lies = 100% deception

I'm not validating Sorcha Faal...honestly never really read anything they say. However be wary of dismissing information explicitly due to the source.

As I said if SF said the sky was blue...people would be denying the sky is blue simply because SF is a proven liar which implies instant dismissal...

Whatever SF touches turns into a lie true or not...there is no better mechanism to bury the truth than that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
it doesn't stun a lot of mericans

isn't this why he is 'president'

to be the nwo arm of progression

no secret to most mericans who are awake

our presidents are nothing more than puppets

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
ANYTHING with the name Sorcha Faal attached is to be ignored.
Proven hoaxer and liar.

Thats how they put out truth, and taint it, by having SF do it, then when it comes out from another source everyone ignores it.

Time to wake up.

Things get hoaxed that should never be hoaxed.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Thats how they put out truth, and taint it, by having SF do it, then when it comes out from another source everyone ignores it.

Time to wake up.

Things get hoaxed that should never be hoaxed.

So what evidence do you have that supports anything said in that blog? Or is it simply a case of "it fits your preconceived notions, therefore it must be true".

Here's a good tip in life: Even if something at first blush fits your preconceived notions of the truth, take a step back and look deeper to see if there is any evidence that it really is the truth. I make it a point to look for corroborating evidence for the facts that I hear, EVEN IF those facts taken at face value seem to make sense and fit what what I believe to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join