learn more

The Fourth Dimension

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

So what the heck does that mean when I have 4th dimension? Am I a weirdy? Am I a x-men like the childhood dream?

Everyone has a soul. It resides in the "spirit world". The part you don't see with your eyes. The soul is the real you. Not this body we see. So you do have the "fourth dimension" in that sense. Everyone does.

And gifts. Thing is what do you use your gift for? To help others, or for selfish gain?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Emotion is built in and for the fourth dimension to be felt in three dimensions and it is the fingerprint of the soul.

Emotions stem from glands. Reason is from the soul. Patience, honesty, humbleness. These are not from emotion, but from the conscious decision to use them... instead of emotions like anger, hatred and revenge.

For instance.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KingBaron

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. Emotions does not come from belief. Belief are thoughts or ideas that were injected into your mind so you don't feel alone or it was implanted to create a purpose for you.

this is an illusion. the real self already know what his purpose is. (you decided it before being a human) find out what your purpose is and you will find the key to open the door you always wished to open.

I know the 4th dimension exist cause I can feel it everytime during deep meditation. It is a place where time does not exist. It is the beginning. If your mind would have the required neural pathways (you develop it when you pratice it), you could be in the 4th dimension the whole time, while having your physical body in the 3rd dimension. (person who can tell the future; shamans; person who can use magic etc...are the people connected with the 4th dimension).

Instead of using your thoughts to create your reality, why don't you use your heart. feel yourself and try to work on your inward. know tha body. know tha soul. pratice yourself to learn the old ways. The lost ancient methods.

One good trick is.. stop controlling your mind. You were raise to control everything.., your environement, the people around you etc...

A good tip i got from a very old lady in egypt was this:

to see what is not there gaize on what is.

1. allow your eyes to see what they want to see (no control)
2. allow your ears to hear what to they want to hear
3. allow your touch to feel what they wanna feel
4. allow your tongue to taste what she really want to taste.. not what was said to you.
5. allow your nose to smell what they want to smell

ok this sounds ridiculous... but remember don't judge. judging is a form of control... you control your mind to judge others because of the thoughts someone else gave you.

Feel the force around you... feel eveerything around you... feel the emotions from other beings and connect it with you...

the key i am sure you will find. I know you can, i know you will, everybody will. I know for a fact

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Emotions comes from the soul. it is a vibrational energy making your soul vibrate at a certain frequency. Reason comes from thoughts... from the brain... with the things you have learnt through your life. Experiences etc...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamMagic

And wisdom comes from?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IamMagic

Now I see where you are coming from and I agree with that perspective. Thanks for reminding me of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

"The fourth dimension is the Layer between our soul and our body."

The ancients called the fourth world/dimension Vijnana, Maharloka or Gnosis:

1. Pure Existence, Sat — World of the highest truth of being (Satyaloka)
2. Pure Consciousness, Chit — World of infinite Will or conscious force (Tapoloka)
3. Pure Bliss, Ananda — World of creative delight of existence (Janaloka)
4. Knowledge or Truth, Vijnana — World of the Vastness (Maharloka)
5. Mind — World of light (Swarloka)
6. Life (nervous being) — Worlds of various becoming (Bhuvarloka)
7. Matter — The material world (Bhurloka)

This is my preferred model. If you like Yoga, I invite you to read what is the Gnosis here (part 2, chapter 22 to 24) and the entire book here (it's a huge brick but you'll not regret it). Lucky are those who dwell permanently in this Gnostic plane while in this body.

edit on 29-1-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

First of all you have to realize that our Universe has at a minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional States. Matter could not even exist in less than 10 or 11 dimensions.

The 4th Dimension is usually stated to be TIME although there is no specific order as Dimensionality os a term of Geometry.

Without TIME or movement Matter also could not exist as unless Electrons were allowed to orbit an Atomic Nucleus...we would not have matter.

Your statement is defining the Fourth Dimension as a buffer zone and thus by definition an Area of Space/Time. Any area of Space/Time in our Universe exists as a minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional State.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by CALGARIAN

How did Mayans, Mexicans, Egyptians, Chinese... all build these similar pyramids without ever being into contact with eachother thousands of years ago?

Because regardless of where you live on the planet the force of gravity is the same. You can only pile stones so steep and so high without the whole thing collapsing.

Thats why the slope of mountains is relatively the same across the globe too. When violated an avalanche is the inevitable result.

Same with all the pyramids...

edit on 29-1-2013 by intrptr because: BB code

Why were ancient cultures around the world building these megalithic structures at about the same time, I don't think you understand the odds involved that the same structures were being built by many different cultures that supposedly had NO contact with each other, why is it that you find similarities in every religious book around the world, we are talking about cultures isolated by oceans and thousands of miles of land!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Emotion is built in and for the fourth dimension to be felt in three dimensions and it is the fingerprint of the soul.

Emotions stem from glands. Reason is from the soul. Patience, honesty, humbleness. These are not from emotion, but from the conscious decision to use them... instead of emotions like anger, hatred and revenge.

For instance.

Glands just translate the emotion for the body!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Why were ancient cultures around the world building these megalithic structures at about the same time...

Because that was the only technology at the time. Piling up stone blocks. Todays architectural tech is all over the world too. Rebar reinforced concrete and steel skyscrapers and bridges will one day (many centuries or millennia from now) be questioned the same way. I don't disagree that ancient cultures had contact with each other, by the way.

Just that some other mystery besides physics and gravity had any part to play in why they built "pyramidal" structures.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del

For instance.

Glands just translate the emotion for the body!

I grant you that. I have rethunk my stand on it. I will say that we should be in control of our emotions like anger though. Its when our emotions get out of control that we do things we are sorry for later.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by InhaleExhale

This gives me an idea that you must at least believe there to be 5 dimensions giving some indication of an answer to my previous question, however I still don't understand what an existential plan is. Help
You can live in the fourth dimension but not to have all the bonds with it ,therefore you must pass the existantial plans or level of existence that you did not aquire here on Earth.

Very complicated I know and hard explain from an Earthly point of view.

You really do not get it, Is English not your native tongue so you may be having issues with some words?

What is an existential plan?

Do you mean existential plain/s?

If its the first can you please explain what it is in a basic way so you do not use the term your trying to define in your definition?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Your statement is defining the Fourth Dimension as a buffer zone and thus by definition an Area of Space/Time. Any area of Space/Time in our Universe exists as a minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional State.
Meh Split neither space ,matter or dimensions wouldn't exist without life.

Therefore beyond the Fourth Dimension begin the existential plans.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

No...the Universe would still exist but we would not know about it.

Our Universe has at a minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional states. Matter cannot even exist in any less Dimensional states than this as Quantum Particle/Wave Forms cannot exist in only 4 Dimensions.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No...the Universe would still exist but we would not know about it.
I am afraid would not.

"Cold science without a feeling is no truth."

Therefore we can't evolve only with science.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere in this thread yet, so here it goes:

It seems like what the OP is referring to here is the fourth DENSITY, as humanity is already experiencing four dimensions.

Currently you can move about three-dimensional space as you wish, but what is the other direction in which you are constantly being pulled? It is but one direction of time. Humans are being pulled through an infinite amount of three-dimensional spaces in one direction of four-dimensional time.

If you are sitting at your computer, you are not stationary as every single moment you are in a different three-dimensional space traveling through a perceived linear direction in time. It is when humanity reaches fourth DENSITY that they will be able to travel freely through all directions of time just as one can currently travel freely through three-dimensional space.

When in fourth density an entity will be pulled through an infinite amount of four-dimensional times in a perceived linear FIFTH-dimensional direction.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

Why were ancient cultures around the world building these megalithic structures at about the same time...

Because that was the only technology at the time. Piling up stone blocks. Todays architectural tech is all over the world too. Rebar reinforced concrete and steel skyscrapers and bridges will one day (many centuries or millennia from now) be questioned the same way. I don't disagree that ancient cultures had contact with each other, by the way.

Just that some other mystery besides physics and gravity had any part to play in why they built "pyramidal" structures.

Let me try again another way, do you see native American pyramids? The "technology" has always been there, would it have been more amazing to you had multiple cultures wrote the same exact book at the same time?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I will say that we should be in control of our emotions like anger though. Its when our emotions get out of control that we do things we are sorry for later.

We as humans were designed to be this way, it's the only way we can learn and grow!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

...would it have been more amazing to you had multiple cultures wrote the same exact book at the same time?

No it wouldn't. All humans have a soul and human traits. So yah they all make books. About the same things too.

Love, religion, technology...

The physics of piling stone is the same around the world. You can only pile it so high at a certain slope before it collapses. Try it...

What we see as the pyramids is the result of millennia of trial and error on the part of numerous civilizations to get it right. Different cultures used differing methods of controlling the problem. How high can we build without risking collapse? You can research it for yourself. Or just believe it was some form of magic...

Pyramid height vs. slope

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join