It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Dimension

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

No worries.

I would say that we ARE the fourth dimension, at least our souls are. Our bodies are only 3D shadows/avatars in which we express the vibrations of our 4D selves.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

My high almighty are't thou thats for sure!!

Keep on snorting your highness!!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Dimension is a mathematical term so I am having trouble seeing how it corresponds with anything spiritual, can you measure spirit?
You cannot measure spirit but you can give him dimension.

"3-dimensional moving to the fourth dimension by the extension of the body by his spirit through Emotion."

Sure, did you hit your head?_javascript:icon('
')

How can you give spirit dimension but cant measure it? For something to have dimension one is able to measure. Sort of like the world around us you know the Dimensions we measure that give us all these numbers to play with such as mass, weight, height so on and so forth

I will repeat my questions again,

Can you explain what is a dimension to explain what your talking about?

How many dimensions do you believe there to be?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Fourth is time and it relates to our body suits.

The pineal gland regulates your circadian rhythm, keeps you in step with time, your pineal gland is what connects your mind with this dimension!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Think about the three dimensions as a point in space to define space.

but you can take that point and give him coordinated .

The mantle of that point is the fourth dimension.

It seems that you want more dimensions

but

The rest are existential plans.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KingBaron

this is wrong bc emotions come from believes/definitions and believes/definitions generate your state which create dimensions but actually already exist.
You can not schedule emotions nor to define them exactly.

but you can give them dimension...The Fourth Dimension.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Actually I would call the 3rd dimension the shadow of the 5th dimension.

Think about it a second, and let me know what you think.
The Fifth dimension is an existential plan.

Like the Fifth sky.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Think about the three dimensions as a point in space to define space.

but you can take that point and give him coordinated .

The mantle of that point is the fourth dimension.

It seems that you want more dimensions

but

The rest are existential plans.

You could have just said NO to the questions not confuse me further.

I want more dimensions you say, no, read the questions.

I want to understand what a dimensions is the way you speak of them?

Then I am asking for your belief in the number of dimensions, are there only 4, maybe 186 dimensions or 256 or an infinite amount.

What are existential plans?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"Your existence planned to pass the existantial plans and live directly into the light with or without a mission."

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"Your existence planned to pass the existantial plans and live directly into the light with or without a mission."

Again what are existential plans?

I really do not understand you when your answer has the same term in it I am asking for clarification.

Here I will quote where you have used this term saying the 5th dimension is an existential plan....

The Fifth dimension is an existential plan.

This gives me an idea that you must at least believe there to be 5 dimensions giving some indication of an answer to my previous question, however I still don't understand what an existential plan is.

Help

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by Unity_99

I find this very interesting. Wonderful OP. Starred and flagged. Fourth is time and it relates to our body suits.

Why you would call yourself a body suit I will never understand.

Your body suit thinks for you, feels for you, sees for you and speaks for you...yet...it isn't you?

Well, I don't consider the body to generate my thoughts, if that helps you see where I'm coming from. To me its more like a transmitter of my consciousness, so I can operate in this 3D frequency. As to the soul/spirit operating in our bot like suits, it seems to be almost layers of self. When we say Higher Self or super consciousness or larger soul, infinite soul really, we shouldn't be differentiating in a sense. Its us, we Are ourselves. So the layers implied separation, yet there is a holistic oneness, as in this is me, not separate me's.

Yet even so, when I've experienced my greater soul it was as a parent to a child, with this portion only allowed to know so much, being controlled here to fit within the boundaries of my life lesson somehow. As I discovered a few different times, and PTB aside and all their secrecy and control, my own soul doing this really got my nose out of joint, BUT was given that to see nonetheless, so it was like was allowed to know that I was in my own hands from on High, not to mention Family and Good/God, Love's hands. And yes I still believe in the Spirit of Peace and Love and Goodness/God encompassing all beings.

So for example, there was a thread here done by a moderator, on astral projection and a pdf. To give a rough estimate, if 5 people gave it a try on the thread, 3/5 seemed to be successful within a short period of time. I've been chasing that all my life, conscious oobe. I know its real, for my friend proved it to me one night by coming over, sitting on the foot of my bed and talking about things. I sensed her doing this and tossed and turned, then got up and searched the house for her, since she had left my room. Asked someone who was staying and sleeping on the couch, if she had come over in the night. Waited until morning when she did show up, and then she showed me precisely where she had sat on my bed.

Well I can't seem to do this in the conscious. Now I have woken up, having come from somewhere, had my own soul, another me, give myself a checkup, and then leave, and as we were connected, as one, I knew I was very eager to leave this frequency/realm and return to some very interesting work elsewhere, and I had blanked out quickly, nothing like waking in the night and struggling to get to sleep. While sleep was hitting me quickly, I managed to call out, wait, wait, where did I come from and where am I going?

My soul seems to play "lift the corner on the veil" games with me a bit.

In any case, that pdf didn't work for me, and in frustration sent it to a friend in Napal I think, and sure enough within a couple days, he had oobe'd 2-3 times.

I went down with delta meditation, and nothing in the book had worked, this was just my normal zenmind attempt meditation, and suddenly I had sleep paralysis, my breathing slowed down/quit, like real delta does, this enormous ringing occurred, not the normal, but almost as loud as a jet overhead, and I was leaping out of my body, only to halt. My greater soul, knew I was awake, but we were one, so her thoughts and feelings were mine, but she feels very light and clear and higher frequency, and I knew I wasn't supposed to while awake consciously. But as we were holistically one, in other words I had more access to my soul, I realized that we always leave when that state of suspended animation occurs in delta, for we wouldn't want to stay anyway, it would be boring. I just knew this had more access to knowing, and at that point was not this me, the controlled one, but was this other me, the larger portion of myself, its my bigger me that I am and travel in.

Not necessarily true that I should never do it, but something needs work with family and life first, which is what I'm attempting to do. What happens instead is just lifting the veil, peaking under the veil. Allowing me to remember some experiences or being taken to see more. But not consciously flying out and doing it myself.

We are not separate to our souls, yet this is a controlled portion of us, doing something its supposed to do.

Sorry long answer, but wanted to fine tune what Im trying to say with examples.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I disagree. I tend to follow the Law of One on this whole thing, with regard to dimension/densities and vibration states. The 4th would be that of emotion and the etheric ties and bonds that are part of that, yes. But the shadow of 5D is the "reality" of 3D, because of the choice/chance and vibration state of the participant and all of the collective consciousness vibration state of us all.

Admittedly this made a lot more sense on....uh... T&C violation possibly... let's say it made more sense in a heightened state of awareness, years ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Can you tell me about the relevance of your Howstuffworks link of the "Bell of Atri" to the 4th dimension? I read that whole story expecting some grand answer to my questions

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Well, ... you know.... all is connected, right?

BTW good to see you back.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

How did Mayans, Mexicans, Egyptians, Chinese... all build these similar pyramids without ever being into contact with eachother thousands of years ago?

Because regardless of where you live on the planet the force of gravity is the same. You can only pile stones so steep and so high without the whole thing collapsing.

Thats why the slope of mountains is relatively the same across the globe too. When violated an avalanche is the inevitable result.

Same with all the pyramids...

edit on 29-1-2013 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What we call the "fourth dimension" is really all around us, we just can't see it. We don't have the "senses". Like our eyes. If the entire "known" electromagnetic spectrum were a tape measure spread around the entire globe, visible color would only be one inch wide. Notice I said "known" spectrum.

Trying to identify the "fourth dimension" from our perspective is like describing to the people who live in 2 dimensional "flat land' the concept of "up".

They don't get it.

However, if "three dimensional" people understand this drawing, then they might begin to understand the place we term the "fourth Dimension":

Note: Its all around us, and we will have to die to "see" it.

edit on 29-1-2013 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This gives me an idea that you must at least believe there to be 5 dimensions giving some indication of an answer to my previous question, however I still don't understand what an existential plan is. Help
You can live in the fourth dimension but not to have all the bonds with it ,therefore you must pass the existantial plans or level of existence that you did not aquire here on Earth.

Very complicated I know and hard explain from an Earthly point of view.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was under the impression the 4th dimension was spacetime.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

point, line, plane, space, time.

That second video is really good I fully enjoy that guys videos.
edit on 29-1-2013 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PassiveObserver

Eyes are created in and for three dimensions.

Emotion is built in and for the fourth dimension to be felt in three dimensions and it is the fingerprint of the soul.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When I was a little kid, I was told that I had 4th dimension. All my life I wondered if that was true and called my grandmother to confirm. Yes, it wasn't just a memory I made up myself. I asked her what it was, she doesnt know but she is a very religious person.

I have freaky psychic occurrences the past 6-7 years that I can remember and am extremely good at predicting.

So what the heck does that mean when I have 4th dimension? Am I a weirdy? Am I a x-men like the childhood dream?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join