It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Dimension

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"The fourth dimension is the Layer between our soul and our body."

www.chicagonow.com...

like a mulated skin thight suit

Although we cannot see the fourth dimension we can feel it and that is the Emotion.

And that can be translated through the number of oscillations of our soul per second.

Each time we feel an emotion our soul enters in vibrational state and is making an exchange of vibrational energy by the fourth dimension with other souls by propagating those vibration in the environment of the fourth dimension.

This is why we can feel emotions with no known reason before or during an event that has happened to a close person or to a group of people that are involved in an ongoing event with emotional implications.

Before and during riots or revolts the vibrational state of the soul can propagate the Emotion and amplify it many times by making the souls to vibrate on the same frequency and creating invisible bonds in the fourth dimension.

And that can be viewed in the "Bell of Time"

The "Bell of Time"

www.howstuffworks.com...

If we could enter in the bell of time the soul would separate from the body and there we could see in the fourth dimension.

not to see in the real sense of the word but to feel all the other three dimensions at all levels and all aspects that can describe matter.

That would mean the possibility to explore at macro and micro level each cell of a body or each layer that exist between matter and life.

Very complicated I know.

Also in the fourth dimension Angels can live and see all described above.

Even some animals can sense in a way the fourth dimension,I mean for example some pets can sense at cellular level some tumors or hidden ills that humans have.

Or different events before they happen and that is why cats or dogs have a strange behaviour before those events.

Also some souls or so called spirits can leave behind some residual emotions that manifests in different ways by occurrences that we can not explain.

because emotions can propagate in waves.Therefore we have the wave ecuation defined for the fourth dimension.

Fd=Asin(T-Δt)+Lwt

Oh then we can say that our soul is giving to our body a SALUT D'AMOUR in the fourth dimension when Emotion is comming

www.ozarkartisans.com...

edit on 28-1-2013 by piequal3because14 because: our soul

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? Because this stuff is seriously trippy.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks. And there i was, stupid enough to think that humans are nothing but organisms that are born, procreate and then die

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is beyond trippy its full monty smacked head theory!

Its a no show for me!

I beleive in multi-dimensional theory and thaat it can explain a lot of what we dont fully understand but the theory in this thread is FMSHT!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? Because this stuff is seriously trippy.

It's called Life. Here's a line.. or a bowl.. or a syringe. However you want to inject this life into your mind.

I personally believe the pyramids were built with assistance from the 4th dimension. How did Mayans, Mexicans, Egyptians, Chinese... all build these similar pyramids without ever being into contact with eachother thousands of years ago? Think it was manpower, spiritual power, frequency and vibration.
edit on 28-1-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Fourth dimension? Or chemicals in our brains? Both? Who knows? honestly I'd like to believe this, doesn't make it truth. It could be nonsense just aswell, untill proven otherwise through my own experience and observation or proof I will stay very skeptical.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I find this very interesting. Wonderful OP. Starred and flagged. Fourth is time and it relates to our body suits.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Remember you are a spiritual being having a human experience, not the other way around.

Getting to know the truth of who you really are is an inward journey, one that everyone will have to take on their own to find out for themselves. When you start the journey, nothing will stop you.

I recommend people take that first step IF it feels like something that should occur in your life, and through free-will choice the path will be made more clear.

The 4th dimension/density is just the beginning

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
"The fourth dimension is the Layer between our soul and our body."

Although we cannot see the fourth dimension we can feel it and that is the Emotion.

this is wrong bc emotions come from believes/definitions and believes/definitions generate your state which create dimensions but actually already exist.
edit on 28-1-2013 by KingBaron because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by KingBaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I find this very interesting. Wonderful OP. Starred and flagged. Fourth is time and it relates to our body suits.
Thank you Unity_99 you are wonderful too.Indeed time is the accent of the fourth dimension.

Time speaks to our body through Emotions

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

It's called Life. Here's a line.. or a bowl.. or a syringe. However you want to inject this life into your mind.

I personally believe the pyramids were built with assistance from the 4th dimension. How did Mayans, Mexicans, Egyptians, Chinese... all build these similar pyramids without ever being into contact with eachother thousands of years ago? Think it was manpower, spiritual power, frequency and vibration.
edit on 28-1-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

What if they were in contact?

What if the pyramids built were similar in that they were a pyramid, the best architectural design for stability and strength?

Would that mean that ancient man knew something modern day ATS posters don't?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi OP,

Can you explain what is a dimension to explain what your talking about?

Dimension is a mathematical term so I am having trouble seeing how it corresponds with anything spiritual, can you measure spirit?

How many dimensions do you believe there to be?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Why you would call yourself a body suit I will never understand.

Your body suit thinks for you, feels for you, sees for you and speaks for you...yet...it isn't you?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

This is beyond trippy its full monty smacked head theory!
"Deluded truth is the true truth that cannot be believed because is so obvious through his evidence."

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Here I am agreeing with you. It' s a brand new day.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nice thread OP.

I like to think of it this way: the shadow of a 3D object is always in 2D form, meaning it has no volume, only height and width.

The same applies to 4D objects, they cast 3D shadows with length, width, and height.

Our world is the 3D shadow of our 4D selves. Think of the image you are seeing now as the shadow of your 4D self. We can't comprehend the 4th dimension because we only see the shadow of it, if that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think this is akin to a shadow or a mirrored reflection of the real world. And that stars are crystalline in nature, a kind of mirror and parent to the system.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Our world is the 3D shadow of our 4D selves. Think of the image you are seeing now as the shadow of your 4D self. We can't comprehend the 4th dimension because we only see the shadow of it, if that makes sense.
Thank you for your explanation 3NL1GHT3N3D1 .I am sorry I didn't respond you earlier but I don't feel very well.

Indeed the fourth dimension can be viewed even that way + Emotion which is the feeling of the fourth dimension.

We can say that in a way we live with the fourth dimension although we cannot see it we can sense it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Dimension is a mathematical term so I am having trouble seeing how it corresponds with anything spiritual, can you measure spirit?
You cannot measure spirit but you can give him dimension.

"3-dimensional moving to the fourth dimension by the extension of the body by his spirit through Emotion."

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Actually I would call the 3rd dimension the shadow of the 5th dimension.

Think about it a second, and let me know what you think.

If we then need to have a discussion about the 5th dimension, then we can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join