It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that going against the Constitution is going to make this country a better place are severely lacking in foresight. I do not think that anyone who attempts to alter the Constitution against the wish of the majority, or anyone who aids those who are making the attempt, should be allowed to hold any public office of any kind, or hold any position having to do with government on all levels. This is because anyone who wishes to go against the Constitution is not thinking of Americans as a whole, and what would be best for them, but rather are thinking about isolated areas and occurrences, from which they formed their opinions, and attempting to change the law to reflect their skewed perception or belief about what is right. And that is wrong when it comes to change of this magnitude, and personal biases are a huge problem amongst politicians. Theirs is a job of reason, not feeling, and they need to learn that.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Wow. What a ignorant and naive post. The other poster was right. It does say a lot about you. Get in where you fit in. Stop babbling about something you are completely unqualified to comment on, since you are so obviously ignorant about this topic..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
They will have to spray whole neighborhoods ("in the hood") in high crime zip codes (nerve gas)....maybe that is what those Russian chemical trucks are doing over here (I saw photos of some many years ago)....then they will have to figure out how to get them from the "good ole boys" in the rural areas.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The AGENDA goes back over 50 years (UN directive comes from US State Dept Publication, 7727, Freedom From War).

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I say let's arm the SD police with bobbie hats and billie clubs then.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

edit on 30-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They can't even disarm the relatively small amount of kids in street gangs out there in california. How are they going to disarm anyone else?

We lost the Vietnam war to a bunch of farmers with AKs and RPGs with the best technology had to offer at the time. And nothing is any different. The only thing they have is to try and brainwash people with fear. they have nothing of substance.

and if they brought foreign troops here like I've read here and there (Don't know what to believe) they'd be decimated as it would immediately cause everyone to drop their differences and focus on blasting france (for example) with great prejudice.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That and personal identity numbers, what will they use it for? Will they respond, or just to make stronger tyrannical authorities? Serial number of a bull?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That and personal identity numbers, what will they use it for? Will they respond, or just to make stronger tyrannical authorities? Serial number of a bull?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This police chief is violating his oath to uphold and protect the constitution.

Why does he still have a job?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
Just for informations sake I believe this Police Chief was part of the Ruby Ridge FBI screw-up some years back. Anybody remember that one? He is part of the Big Brother problem boys and girls and I have had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times. Very nice guy when you shake hands with him. Luckily he is old enough that when the next generation comes around he'll have passed away from some age related disease by then. I'm not wishing him any bad luck, but he is in his late 60's at least.
edit on 29-1-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

You were close; San Diego County is in fact trying to become ground zero for the war on guns but, it was San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore that was a Federal agent at Ruby Ridge. He pleaded the 5th when called to testify about his role in that massacre.

Sheriff Gore says he is in favor of more gun control and now the San Diego police chief William Lansdowne is boasting that America could be disarmed in a generation by making it illegal to buy or transfer ownership of a gun. He also has personally advocated for a legislative solution that would allow current lawful firearms owners to keep their assault weapons if new sales are banned, but prohibit assault firearms from be passed down to living relatives after death, meaning the weapon would be destroyed when the current owner dies.

It appears to me that law enforcement who murder women and children in the line of duty aren't sent to prison, they are promoted and transferred to someplace safe and out of the public eye, like Bill Gore. To my knowledge, none of those involved in the Waco Massacre.

Those who think Law Enforcement won't murder women and children need to remember Ruby Ridge and Waco; they will also shoot your dog.

I truly and sincerely wish the worst was not true and if you think Randy Weaver was an extremist and was in the wrong resisting Law Enforcement, explain why Randy Weaver was Awarded $3.1 Million from US Government for what they did to him and his family.
edit on 30-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

Originally posted by sharkman
Just for informations sake I believe this Police Chief was part of the Ruby Ridge FBI screw-up some years back. Anybody remember that one? He is part of the Big Brother problem boys and girls and I have had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times. Very nice guy when you shake hands with him. Luckily he is old enough that when the next generation comes around he'll have passed away from some age related disease by then. I'm not wishing him any bad luck, but he is in his late 60's at least.
edit on 29-1-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

You were close; San Diego County is in fact trying to become ground zero for the war on guns but, it was San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore that was a Federal agent at Ruby Ridge. He pleaded the 5th when called to testify about his role in that massacre.

Sheriff Gore says he is in favor of more gun control and now the San Diego police chief William Lansdowne is boasting that America could be disarmed in a generation by making it illegal to buy or transfer ownership of a gun. He also has personally advocated for a legislative solution that would allow current lawful firearms owners to keep their assault weapons if new sales are banned, but prohibit assault firearms from be passed down to living relatives after death, meaning the weapon would be destroyed when the current owner dies.

It appears to me that law enforcement who murder women and children in the line of duty aren't sent to prison, they are promoted and transferred to someplace safe and out of the public eye, like Bill Gore. To my knowledge, none of those involved in the Waco Massacre.

Those who think Law Enforcement won't murder women and children need to remember Ruby Ridge and Waco; they will also shoot your dog.

I truly and sincerely wish the worst was not true and if you think Randy Weaver was an extremist and was in the wrong resisting Law Enforcement, explain why Randy Weaver was Awarded $3.1 Million from US Government for what they did to him and his family.

edit on 31-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join