It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

We are not terrorists.I am going into the enemies face not after women and children who are innocent.
We are good enough and numerous enough to attrite them in the field.I may be a deadly recon trooper but I sure as hell don't need ghosts like that to live with.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Disarming America will make it safer for someone but it won't be Americans.

The clock is ticking America.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
These are the interviews connected to San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne's support of the Obama Administration's Gun Grab Policy.

I am reminded of the report that the average IQ of Law Enforcement is 104.

I am also reminded of the morality of our Government, of what they have done in the past, the present and what they are likely to do with or without our consent and why Americans had better be aware of what and who they are considering turning their security over to.
This is just one area for example:

And being a Veteran, Son and Grandson of Veterans, and now the father of a Veteran, I have great cause to not trust or give over utter control of the security of my family to the same people who would commit War Crimes, let alone law enforcement that not only do not protect us but who would openly violate their oath of office.

edit on 29-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

I am now going to add and point out the "Oath of Office" taken by San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne , an Oath he openly violates. It is not his role to change our Constitution, it is his role to uphold our Constitution.

"On my honor, I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character, or the public trust.
I will always have the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the Constitution
my community and the agency I serve.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
He may very well be right, but it will be at the cost of millions of American lives, which will be no skin off their backs. I know myself and my family as well as many other fellow Missourians will not just give them up.

We like our guns, I think we'll keep em'.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Within a generation, eh?

It should take far less time than that to hang high by the necktie every local, state, and federal politician.

Didn't their parents teach them about poking the bear?

Within that generation which would come first the disarmament of one or the culling of the other?

These guys really need to stop F'ing with us.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You can't undo technology without collapsing civilization. Period.

To think otherwise reveals the mind of a fool.

While well intentioned, I don't doubt, still a foolish ideal.

Best to raise consciousness to the level of the technology, to utilize it solely for the benefit of the species.

That's our only out.

To take away the legality of gun ownership of citizens is to invite gangs, legal or not, into the lives of everyday people.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
that is absolutley hilarious, i actually laughed so hard i almost threw up. if they thinks they will get ALL the guns off the street, they are retarded. look at prohibition, did they get all the alcohol off the streets? did they shut down every speakeasy? NOPE! they may get some of the law obiding citizens guns, but what about all the stolen/unregistered ones? no paper trail means theylle be hard to find. and how about alll the guns that are illegally owned in the streets, and black market? im sure those folks will willingly give those up right? i mean damn half of the ones on the street are probably stolen, and i bet those folks that posess them are probably not going to object to commiting crimes with them, i mean why else would they own an unregistered firearm in the first place? so it cant be traced when they commit crimes with it... oh yea, and hows that war on drugs comin? those are illegal, and are still highly prevolent in america. outlaw guns, and only the outlaws will have them.
edit on 29-1-2013 by dirtybird because: cookie monster said so

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I realise I'm preaching to the choir with you but I've wanted people to see this and many many more vids with the same truths...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just for informations sake I believe this Police Chief was part of the Ruby Ridge FBI screw-up some years back. Anybody remember that one? He is part of the Big Brother problem boys and girls and I have had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times. Very nice guy when you shake hands with him. Luckily he is old enough that when the next generation comes around he'll have passed away from some age related disease by then. I'm not wishing him any bad luck, but he is in his late 60's at least.
edit on 29-1-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No they can't for instance drugs is illegal...plenty of people have those...stun guns illegal...I can waltz right into a pawn shop and buy one, knives of a certain size are illegal to have on your persons but you can buy them at wal mart... the only thing that is evident in America is that if they make it illegal you can bet your sweet behind that it won't be enforced or it will be impossible to enforce!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by ResistTreason
They will NEVER remove all guns off the street.

The only accomplishment that they can succeed at is removing the guns from law-abiding citizens.

That is a goal that only Traitors and Bad Guys fantasize about...

Also wanna-be rapists will have a field day with totally undefended women everywhere.

Not with me they wouldn't, I carry knives and make sure they're damn sharp, as soon as their pants came down they'd be left with a bloody stub... seeing as how they have to get close to a victim for that particular act. However the real problems will be with break ins and such where the crime is opportunistic and where they'd like to not have a personal confrontation. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."

He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.

www.breitbart.com...

Land of the Free or Land of the Safe?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If he's so good at disarming people, how does he explain National City?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
laws are imaginary. their laws won't make my guns disappear.
edit on 29-1-2013 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Calm down podner. No one wants to take your guns. ( penis extensions) Please try harder to understand what is going on. You can keep your extensions you just wont be able to get automatic ones or large magazines Why would anyone need these anyway?.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."

He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.

www.breitbart.com...

So who was it that was saying there is no agenda to disarm the American population? Well let me spell it out to you a little clearer:

THERE IS.

Well I'm jumping into the fire here. I should be paid extra.

First. I know it is no argument to attack the messenger. But Breiitbar? I personally think a generation is a bit optimistic But a generation is a long time. I don't think the police chief said there was a plan to do that. And I think that's a distinction that should be made. It would be no surprise that studies like that have been done. Or it may just be a wild a** guess. I'm also guessing the people responding to this thread would rather think that the implementation of this, should it become a plan, would encounter a few difficulties and a great deal of opposition

The real benefactor of heightened gun control discussion, is always the gun manufacturers They sell out. Put on extra shifts, raise the prices. clean up. They pump a bunch of guns into the population. Now here's a thought. All you serious people who think every one should be armed. might see these regular discussions as a benefit. Of course many who bought into the panic, over time find it uncomfortable with a gun around, and come to find it not all that necessary. Many of these are those bringing in their guns in for cash.

Will the ones in power begin a plan of confiscation? Will those who reject any control act in ways that recommend control. This issue has a real element of self perpetuation. I might get my order on back order for one of those Ar's, or an Ak I don't know.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Except the black market.
Which no laws can stop.

Take a look at history...did laws against drugs make them go away within a generation?

Sure is awesome living in a drug free world huh?

Denial and Delusion are not our friends people.

The Government is spending money like it's a monopoly game. They don't care either way for amounts, but normal people do.

Slap a $10,000 reward on EACH weapon reported for successful seizure by authorities after the easy stuff has been taken by all other means and your own family will be a serious threat to turning you in, I'd think.

He can do it if they go far enough into tyranny to accomplish it. At least they can do a GOOD % of it. The thing is...it won't even take a generation to REMOVE people like HIM from their little seats of power they lord over everyone else. He might consider that. He can be fired from his job as quickly as he was hired to it if the community objects. If HIS doesn't? Others absolutely will.....as will entire states.
I have this feeling Obama-jad will promote marshal law come 2016 to keep himself and the gang in the WH.

How he is going to do it, I don’t know.

Obami is lovin the life he has going right now. I can’t imagine him giving it up without a fight.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
Calm down podner. No one wants to take your guns. ( penis extensions) Please try harder to understand what is going on. You can keep your extensions you just wont be able to get automatic ones or large magazines Why would anyone need these anyway?.

Wow, that you automatically pull the "penis extension" comparison says a lot about you. Projecting much?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Even tho I may not live to see it. I'll leave this world giving it three times the spite. Two of my boys are just as unforgiving as me and I'm ironing out the third just now. I hope they'll be in good company. I have made my commitment either way.

Originally posted by karen61560

This is my weapon
.This is my gun.
If I used an extension ?
You might complain hun. Randyvious Astrocometus

edit on 29-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by TrueAmerican

I read around the Internet a lot, and I have seen thousands of comments saying "Ban ALL guns", "Revoke the Second Amendment", etc.

There is totally an agenda to ban all guns of all types no matter what by the hard liners.

The top politicians typically fear admitting that, but they know they are stirring the pot and facilitating that type of anti-human rights rhetoric.

It's actually 100% totalitarian and diabolical and tyrannical. And a hundred other negative words I have to say about it.

Yeah it is all people are talking about, Fark's been overrun, Reddit, Facebook, most politics threads. They've had an agenda and talking points ready for when something like Sandy Hook happened. I was just listening to the BBC World News tonight and during a segment of a bunch of quick stories they slowed down for one piece on gun control.

They of course started off by talking about Sandy Hook, mentioning the body count as always, and then brought on a woman from Chicago who has had all four of her children killed by gun violence. It's a horrible, horrible story about gang violence in Chicago but they were obviously using the woman to push the propaganda. She was asked by one of the anchors about how they all died, and had to recount each one.

They then said "She just wanted to come on and tell the whole world one thing" and she obviously then pleaded for help getting guns off the street. Now. Of course no mention of why those kids are killing each other, it's just cause they have guns. No mention of poverty, wealth inequality and crumbling education, things the UK struggles with as well. Our only problem is our gun laws.

I also noticed the last thing they said when the report was over was, "And so soon after the latest tragedy", almost in passing under her breath, once again referencing Sandy Hook. Whether or not it's a false flag they're using it and going as far as they can while the iron's hot, and trying to keep it in our memory to keep it hot.
edit on 30-1-2013 by evictiongnostic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join