It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."

He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.

www.breitbart.com...

So who was it that was saying there is no agenda to disarm the American population? Well let me spell it out to you a little clearer:

THERE IS.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Except the black market.
Which no laws can stop.

Take a look at history...did laws against drugs make them go away within a generation?

Sure is awesome living in a drug free world huh?

Denial and Delusion are not our friends people.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Im just wondering if hes referring to the generation after the next civil war? You know, the one thats going to happen when they try and take the guns in this country.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I read around the Internet a lot, and I have seen thousands of comments saying "Ban ALL guns", "Revoke the Second Amendment", etc.

There is totally an agenda to ban all guns of all types no matter what by the hard liners.

The top politicians typically fear admitting that, but they know they are stirring the pot and facilitating that type of anti-human rights rhetoric.

It's actually 100% totalitarian and diabolical and tyrannical. And a hundred other negative words I have to say about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is kind of hilarious to me.

He thinks they can keep guns off the streets? REALLY. I could go down the street right now and get my hands on a firearm for little no to no money, not legally of course. If they can't keep guns from crossing a "secure" border, they won't be able to stop an underground market for any kind of fire arm.

I read on here earlier this week that some police officers in CA were shocked when people brought in RPGs for the buy back program. GOOD LUCK with the pipe dream Chief.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have a better idea. It's called fighting fire with lava.

Anyone who proposes that we should trample rights and pushes vocally for the government to institute a system of tyranny, should have their right to free speech revoked.

See how it works? Now I should be gagged too since I proposed it.
It's a paradox and an example of how absurd all of this logic really is.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Except the black market.
Which no laws can stop.

Take a look at history...did laws against drugs make them go away within a generation?

The Government is spending money like it's a monopoly game. They don't care either way for amounts, but normal people do.

Slap a $10,000 reward on EACH weapon reported for successful seizure by authorities after the easy stuff has been taken by all other means and your own family will be a serious threat to turning you in, I'd think.

He can do it if they go far enough into tyranny to accomplish it. At least they can do a GOOD % of it. The thing is...it won't even take a generation to REMOVE people like HIM from their little seats of power they lord over everyone else. He might consider that. He can be fired from his job as quickly as he was hired to it if the community objects. If HIS doesn't? Others absolutely will.....as will entire states.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
They will NEVER remove all guns off the street.

The only accomplishment that they can succeed at is removing the guns from law-abiding citizens.

That is a goal that only Traitors and Bad Guys fantasize about...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
America, NEVER give up your guns. You are the last line of defense for the rest of the free world. Once your guns have gone it all begins. TPTB will not make any obvious moves anywhere else, because they know if Americans get wind of any kind of takeover tactics, they will 'never' hand the guns over.
Hold them with a vice like grip !!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I do not have a gun right now.

However, if and when they become totally illegal, I will be getting like 2 or 3 of them plus ammo.

Just a FYI to anyone out there with bright ideas about controlling society.

One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

- MLK Jr.

So actually by breaking unlawful anti-human rights laws, I would be upholding lawful law which favors and protects the rights of human beings.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
America, NEVER give up your guns. You are the last line of defense for the rest of the free world. Once your guns have gone it all begins. TPTB will not make any obvious moves anywhere else, because they know if Americans get wind of any kind of takeover tactics, they will 'never' hand the guns over.
Hold them with a vice like grip !!

Thank you for your support.

We agree with your assessment (well those of us who believe in Human Rights and support Freedom).

TPTB are stuck in a quagmire right now and they know it.
We have only one line of defense left.

I say we need to take the initiative and exploit their weaknesses while we have the opportunity.
We can turn this thing around but it will take some reading of old Sun Tzu's literature.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

edit on 28-1-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason
They will NEVER remove all guns off the street.

The only accomplishment that they can succeed at is removing the guns from law-abiding citizens.

That is a goal that only Traitors and Bad Guys fantasize about...

Also wanna-be rapists will have a field day with totally undefended women everywhere.
I prefer allowing the meek to have access to self-defense technology capable of dropping a 300lb brute in one shot.

And the folks coveting your property? They will have free reign in a defenseless society.
Etc etc etc.
We could go on forever.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
At least he's being open and honest about it.

The lines are quickly being drawn.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Except the black market.
Which no laws can stop.

The Government is spending money like it's a monopoly game. They don't care either way for amounts, but normal people do.

Slap a $10,000 reward on EACH weapon reported for successful seizure by authorities after the easy stuff has been taken by all other means and your own family will be a serious threat to turning you in, I'd think.

He can do it if they go far enough into tyranny to accomplish it. At least they can do a GOOD % of it. The thing is...it won't even take a generation to REMOVE people like HIM from their little seats of power they lord over everyone else. He might consider that. He can be fired from his job as quickly as he was hired to it if the community objects. If HIS doesn't? Others absolutely will.....as will entire states.

That'll work until the patriots start executing the families of the agents out to collect the firearms. They'll be the first to go. When the agents rush back they'll be a killing field ambush a-waitin' along with everything boobytrapped.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
yep, no gun in the house....but a "BB" gun....I've never fired it....but now I hear my people talking about the next gun show and they're going......I have these "Garrett" African dangerous game loads.. anyone can mail order from Seattle.....the thing about big projectiles....they can drive tacks from 130 meters benched.

I'll get one of those rifles....good for hiking safely in Alaska, too! and a pistol or two
edit on 28-1-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Okay, that's talking about 1st degree murder....and a place I can never follow. Not like that and not for that. You'll also cross from being participants in some form of resistance to fugitives of the state and half the nation (who elected this leadership) will gleefully help hunt you. That isn't the way to get anything done but commit suicide by cop when eventually, you are found....in that hypothetical scenario.

We're being played against each other and it's so effective, most don't even see the game being played or the fact we DID NOT hate each other and were NOT at each others throats like this just a couple years ago. We don't even have to go back BEFORE Obama. Just about half way into his term when the real hard core hate started being nurtured and encouraged to grow on everything from shootings in Florida, to Obamacare, to the election to guns.

If they post obscene reward amounts and people jump at it, it'll be precisely because the Government has fostered an environment where that kind of money means comfortable survival or suffering ....and I'd hold people accountable for it too...if I honestly believed they'd realize the situation in THOSE terms to be making such a choice with their eyes open.

Collaborators to a system based on tyranny? Well.... There are examples of how that ought to be dealt with in the records of World War II France and I'll leave that there. We're nowhere near that being reality on any level. Hopefully, we never are.

It wouldn't be collaborators though....just hungry people that never imagined they'd BE truly hungry in the 'land of plenty' and 'home of the free'. We have to stop seeing each other as the enemy or the words of the Founders about hanging together or hanging separately will have new meaning, IMO.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Indeed he is. And because he has violated his Oath he can go ahead and resign right now. RIGHT NOW.

Same goes for ALL Oath-takers.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Of course he means himself and all other law enforcement as well, right? That is, they can have weapons while at work but they STAY at the station when your shift is over. No personal weapons. Same for military.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think when you have military, police, reserves, TSA and UN armies being "groomed" and trained to inact "martial law" we should be VERY concerned by the implications. This police chief is publically supporting an agenda to disarm America within a generation, really?

My perceptive may be influenced being from CA, USA....but I am shocked at how many people here are buying into this, and one of our Senators, Fienstein is a major player. I went to a party over the weekend, average age of people there was 30 to 50 yrs. old, very nice people, but new friends to me, haven't lived in this town very long...

several of us were hanging out outside by the fire pit, and gun control comes up, as well as many other political topics, and I was definately in the minority in my views that there is someting quite "sinister" going on, and it was very discouraging....At first I just listened, I really was "mindful" of not coming on too strong, and tried to make some points without coming off as a "nutjob".....lol.....not sure I pulled that off....

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Mr. Lansdowne needs to get off the couch and get out more, into his own city. He can't even effectively disarm SAN DIEGO in a generation, much less the entire nation, and Cali is already pretty well disarmed. Still can't disarm the gang bangers.

Pffft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join