Sabotage! Key Iranian Nuclear Facility Hit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

SABOTAGE! KEY IRANIAN NUCLEAR FACILITY HIT?

www.wnd.com

An explosion deep within Iran’s Fordow nuclear facility has destroyed much of the installation and trapped about 240 personnel deep underground, according to a former intelligence officer of the Islamic regime.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28-1-2013 by Rising Against because: Removed all caps title.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Another source from Israel:

www.timesofisrael.com...

Could software hacking do this sort of damage? You do recall that last year Iranian Nuclear Scientists were praised for finding make shift parts and EXPLOSIVES inside the equipment that were set to explode when installed.

Maybe this time they got one successfully planted? How will the upper echelons of the Iranian gov't try to blank this over?

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It makes me wonder if its a preemptive strike.

problem with that theory is that it was the smaller
of the two known enrichment sites.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't even want to add the links, but there's already threads on this. Your a couple days late.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
this is true, i just get tired of being that guy^^^
so i didnt post them either :p

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What is the chances radioactive materials are released into the atmosphere? I am not familiar with that region at all, are there populated areas nearby?

Star and flag.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Yeah, sorry, don't like being that guy either. The all caps title made me do it, although I've noticed thats been changed now.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I wouldn't think that it would pose any immediate threat.

The facility was located under ground so when most of it caved in
the material was trapped inside for the most part.

However if they go digging around, they most definitely will stir it up into our at-mo.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
I don't even want to add the links, but there's already threads on this. Your a couple days late.

Oh okay. Sorry I had a busy weekend lol.

MODS you acn delete this thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

is this the the best wishes of Israel or real news !
however there is no feedback news from Iran's media.
if this is an accident, bad for Fordow. or if it is done by Israel it would be bad for Dimona !!!
edit on 28-1-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

IF this is any ways suggested by Israel to be their handy work, or if Iran can find significant evidence to suggest as such bad news for Israel. It would be considered an act of war, started by Israel, the word would frown on Israel for doing such, and the good ol' Russians, and Chinese would back Iran in a retaliation against Israel.

Bad news, not good.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hey Calgarian

Regardless if you were a couple of days late there was no other threads that mentioned this in the new topics section and I was just reading about this 2 mins ago so I thought I'd put my two cents in.

From what I read about this rather dubious source, former Revolutionary Guard but also former CIA operative (the CIA even featured one of his books on their website called "Time to Betray") Khalili I think it was and supposedly he was the origin of the story.

Israel have denied any involvement but I doubt their capability to strike at Fordow from the air. Unless the US has given the Israeli's their Massive Ordnance Penetrator bombs I think they lack the military capability and the US would probably hesitate giving them access due to the Israeli's tendency to reverse-engineer hardware and usually radically improve their efficiency. Having said that I don't doubt they would have some kind of deep penetration bomb designed to bust through those sturdy Russian made underground installations in the works but would need the US's approval to use Iraqi airspace or take the scenic route

Even worse they could seek US blessings for such a move but I think Netanyahu and his cohorts are slowly running out of time as Tehran increases its independence from the West and will be a major player in the production and transportation of oil and gas to Russia, India, Pakistan & China. Europe the US are backing the competing Southern Gas Corridor and Trans-Caspian pipeline from the Turkmen coast of the Caspian Sea to Azerbaijani, where it will be linked to the Southern Gas Corridor.

However, Islamabad confirmed on March 1st that it will complete the construction of the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline. More than 2 000 km long, the Iranian section will soon see the light of day whereas the Pakistani side of the pipeline will be finished by 2014. It could, at a later stage, be extended by 600 km to reach India.

Russia has expressed interest in participating in the project. And China, which currently imports 20% of its oil from Iran, signed an agreement with Tehran in February, which contemplates an increase of half a million barrels per day in 2012. Pakistan is also expected to boost its imports of Iranian oil.

The cyber attacks on Iranian facilities and assassination of nuclear physicists are just distractions. No doubt annoying to Iran but serve a larger purpose to keep the media busy and stop the real questions from being asked.

Such as how can the only country to have used nuclear weapons use them as deterrents and dictate to another sovereign nations use of the technology when they will never relinquish their own arsenal or for that matter or encourage Israel to participate in the Non-Proliferation Treaty which Israel has not signed and Iran has.

Israel refuse to let inspectors into their Dimona facility all the while Bibi is holding up "Roadrunner ACME cartoon style" bombs in front of the UN and going on about how much of a threat Tehran is to them.

Grand Ayatollah Khameini issued a religious decree or fatwa against the use of nuclear weapons which means nothing to us but to Muslims and especially Iranian Muslims living under the Supreme Leader this is a HUGE deal and isn't just seen as a crime against the Islamic State but a crime against God as well.

Rewind back to Saddam and the bombing of Osirak by Israel. That mission achieved nothing and directly after that Saddam pursued nuclear weapons but fell flat. & then fast forward to Desert Storm 2 under the US and Bush's mission of "WMD's" and where the heck where they?

Back them into a corner and I'm sure Iran will not hesitate and perhaps Russia, North Korea or Pakistan would give them one but hey Iran haven't started ANY wars since I've been alive let alone used WMD's. The US and Israel's record is hypocritical at best and at worst insulting to the rest of us who don't buy it anymore.

Iran was victim to chemical weapons from Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war when Saddam was our mate and Iran needed a lesson, now is switched back again!!

The hypocrisy is so enraging but its a means to an end I don't believe Iran are after a bomb. North Korea have nukes, test them, but don't have ICBMS to launch against the US west coast but could annihilate themselves and the whole Korean peninsula. Even if Iran had a warhead and even with their proficiency with robust homegrown missile technology they won't be able to launch against Israel they would need to make an entirely new missile delivery system specifically designed to deliver such a "valuable" payload.

This is where Russia has no equal and it is scary, they may not have the shiniest or the most expensive but they possess the best missile technology second to none. The SS-27 Topol-M hypersonic missile is the reason Russia could Nuke its adversaries on a whim and nuclear war over in minutes!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

I always say that people should not rely on those who have betrayed their own nations. eg. Khalili.
even white house does not believe that !
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A2KLOzJ.CQdRyGkA7JLQtDMD
if Iran drops a nuke on Israel then what will happen to Hammas, Hezbullah and Syria or even Egypt, Turkey and Iran itself ! they are all neighbours of Israel or near it. and Israel is among all of them.
let alone the reaction of Israel with all it's unknown number of nukes !
and North Korea has threatened USA with Nukes many times. even China has threatened USA with nukes !!!
but the problem in the middle east is far more important than just a nuclear threat ! because it seems that the fortune of our world is depended on the middle east.
I hope the best fortune for our world anyhow !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sad the people are trapped. Coulda been avoided Iran.....

Still, hampering Iran's nuclear program is a very good plan. Easy way or hard way and all of that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Hey maes2 I agree with what you've pointed out,

It seems that its more than likely a CIA/Mossad disinformation exercise aimed at undermining upcoming nuclear talks. Iran has stated as much but of course it doesn't make it true. Running it through a common sense filter though brings me to 2 conclusions.

1. Either it is a disinformation operation to undermine said talks and further ignite an already volatile situation with an outcome unfavorable to the Iranians which is why the White House Speaker Jay Carney already said they don't believe it.

2. It was purposely leaked to Khalili who still has Iranian contacts but ultimately serves American masters and of course himself. Iranian intelligence has a workforce dedicated to monitoring dissidents, activists and would be highly suspicious of their own counterparts as Khalili was due to double-agent tactics used by all parties in the conflict but probably increased as of late due to the end game we're approaching. Iran could be seeking some form of international support and condemnation of such an attack on their nuclear facilities as some sort of false flag internal operation used to condemn Israel whilst at the same time getting the UN involved ultimately putting any "actual" Israeli strike plans out of the question due to some form of Resolution. This seems possible however unlikely.

if Iran drops a nuke on Israel then what will happen to Hammas, Hezbullah and Syria or even Egypt, Turkey and Iran itself !

You're right, Iran would not use a nuclear weapon on their own proxies in Hezbollah/Hamas or the Zionists holding Israel by the throat without Mutually Assured Destruction and all but guaranteed decades of instability in the greater middle east encompassing all the players you mentioned.

That example is Russian and American nuclear exchanges but due to Israel's and Iran's close proximity a detonation in either country would have massive implications on both sides and be a reckless and a new type of said Mutually Assured Destruction.

Even without the talk of nukes, "rumors" were floating in 2012 about the Iranians via Syrian intermediaries shipping SCUD missile launchers to Hezbollah. Syria was merely brought into such a story because of the conflict there at present and is just what would be needed to justify military intervention against Assad.

Iran has the best missile domestic technology in the region and the Israelis, Americans and Saudi's should be careful not to invite any form of massacre which would see probably hundreds of thousands of missiles unleashed unto the region. Nukes aren't needed for such a devastating scenario and if true Russia has allowed Iran to use the Moskit/Sunburst missile platform which is outdated but still would pose a threat to the US Navy's 5th Fleet or any antagonizing sea-based aggressors on a war footing.

Iran is oppressive country with intelligent individuals, resilience, a culture dating back thousands of years but no beacon of peace by any means and has issues with secularism but what does that make the ones threatening war and devastation who claim be "peaceful, democratic and protecting themselves through pre-emptive war"?

I don't buy the talk of Ahmadinejad threatening "to wipe Israel of the map", but then again I do not speak Farsi, more disinformation and lies I believe serving a more devious and greed fueled attempt at resource domination by the Usual Suspects.

Will they ever learn? Probably not...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yes...It's called Stuxnet. It's an open source virus...but the video explains it best...but this bad boy can do just about anything it wants...including turning up the pressure in a nuclear reactor without anyone knowing it...

Oh and it was specifically looking to shut down Iran's Centrifuges that spin nuclear material at Iran's Enrichment facilities...

I don't know how to get the embed video to work...so here is the link.

Stuxnet In Depth Video

edit on 29-1-2013 by MeCanX because: Added more info
edit on 29-1-2013 by MeCanX because: Again added more info

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Original post.

by me........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Oh goodness I hope this isn't the start of a conflagration. There is enough pain going on without this madness.
Where can I get some more Intel maybe on ATS I hope. Seems to be all here,

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thanks for the link friend. Do you now if it is safe to go off the ATS site when dealing with such matters, I am new here,

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatdamage

Unfortunately your thread is in the Global Financial Meltdown forum, this thread is in the Breaking Alternative News forum.

If you originally posted your thread in the Breaking Alternative News forum and a mod moved it, I'd speak to another mod.
However being of a person with little time and there are so many forums on this site, I personally spend the little time I have looking at the Breaking Alternative News forum, and if something is interesting I look at recent posts to find more info...

So, Thanks CALGARIAN for putting this where I would see it, as I have not heard anything about this before

X
edit on 29-1-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join