It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFO Sightings on the Upswing Worldwide This Month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What's with all of the UFO activity, is it just me or does it seem like this month more and more stories are popping up.
news.gather.com...

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

www.digitaljournal.com...

...and the list goes on.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

i have also noticed the same thing lately, i wonder if some military project could be linked to this somewhere in the world?
saying that becouse i believe that 99/100 reported ufo cases are actually military drones. funny how the military is mentioned in these articles, not allways but a lot..
edit on 28-1-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This one was funny:

"Yesterday, I was at Marlborough mall with some friends when I looked up to see a lit up cigar shaped thing in the sky, it moved very slow at first, but gained speed as it went up a few hundred feet.

Today while walking to no frills in the Dover area I came across one huge thing in the sky that was like a ball or something that had a light on top of it, then shortly after that a huge thing appeared that had a triangle like light arrangement -- two sets. That thing made no noise, but it was huge!

Then in the far distance there was a couple more of those ball like ones with the light on top! All in all, it was crazy! My brother tried to take a video on his iphone, but it didn’t have a good enough zoom... damn apple products..."

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To your point about rising number of sightings recently, I just saw this article from the exopolitics institute.

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

This one was funny:

"Yesterday, I was at Marlborough mall with some friends when I looked up to see a lit up cigar shaped thing in the sky, it moved very slow at first, but gained speed as it went up a few hundred feet.

Today while walking to no frills in the Dover area I came across one huge thing in the sky that was like a ball or something that had a light on top of it, then shortly after that a huge thing appeared that had a triangle like light arrangement -- two sets. That thing made no noise, but it was huge!

Then in the far distance there was a couple more of those ball like ones with the light on top! All in all, it was crazy! My brother tried to take a video on his iphone, but it didn’t have a good enough zoom... damn apple products..."

Maybe complain to Steve Jobs. Oh wait, they took him didn't they.

new topics

top topics

join