It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm really sad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskander

Hmmmmm.........

Sorry dude Im out of ideas

Maybe try more sex, good for your health and it releases endorphin's which cheer you up

I have sex daily and Im happy as can be

Edit: most of the sex I have is alone but its still good for ya

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander
I want to beat it though, I'm stronger than the evil.

It is not something that can be beaten. There is no winning, life is not a game with a prize.

One can only learn to live with what we go through in different ways, some rise above, some drown, some ignore.

The choice is yours, but thinking there is a way to eliminate the bad times that overwhelm and win is a sure sign you will be fooling yourself.

All I'm saying is accept what you have and see the positive side in as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What may work for one, may not work for another. Have you considered discussing this with your doctor? How old are you now?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Any substance abuse issues? That is a long dark road trust me.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Your not alone, most everyone has experienced what many call the long dark night of the soul or now days depression. It is serious though to feel trapped within your mind. Get help immediately please. Call a close friend or relative right now and talk about whats going on, there are hotlines you can call, the emergency room is available also if you have any thoughts of hurting yourself go straight there. I wish you the best and hope you will get some relief soon.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maskander
We all have issues experiences that makes us depressed. I have a fair share of what depression is like. Identifying the source is good, what triggers it. We all have choices and whatever choice we have we should be firm of our choices no matter how depressing it is for choosing it have more advantages than letting go of it. We should be in control. It's a difficult job--being in control, it takes patience, courage and strong free will. But the good side of things is getting back on our feet every time we fall..Depression is like trying to fight an army with a pocket knife i cant give you any advice but what i can give you is a heart felt hug..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Any substance abuse issues? That is a long dark road trust me.

Yes, but I was drove into my substance abuse by my need for friends and attachment. I went as far down as you can go down that path. I'm better now in that regards since I've learned friends do not mean anything, and I'm only here for myself.

Originally posted by byGRACE

Your not alone, most everyone has experienced what many call the long dark night of the soul or now days depression. It is serious though to feel trapped within your mind. Get help immediately please. Call a close friend or relative right now and talk about whats going on, there are hotlines you can call, the emergency room is available also if you have any thoughts of hurting yourself go straight there. I wish you the best and hope you will get some relief soon.

At times, it is very serious, and I get very scared about how I can think to end it so quickly just on a feeling of sadness. I've been going to therapy, but I can't quite open up all of the way because I know the repercussions of getting labeled with any kind of mental ailment.
Also being that I want to study human behavior and maybe getting my doctorates in psychology some day, my jobs would be very limited.

I have plans for a future and I'm confident I can get past all of this, but I just keep throwing all of these roadblocks up in front of myself. Self sabotaging.

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Maskander
We all have issues experiences that makes us depressed. I have a fair share of what depression is like. Identifying the source is good, what triggers it. We all have choices and whatever choice we have we should be firm of our choices no matter how depressing it is for choosing it have more advantages than letting go of it. We should be in control. It's a difficult job--being in control, it takes patience, courage and strong free will. But the good side of things is getting back on our feet every time we fall..Depression is like trying to fight an army with a pocket knife i cant give you any advice but what i can give you is a heart felt hug..peace,sugarcookie1

I have always stood back up, and each time I do, I stand stronger and stronger. The downside is I fall harder. I need to learn to make my falls much less devastating. And identifying my triggers will do exactly that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join