It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uproot zionism.. IRAN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
old.irna.ir...

Ahmadinejad: Muslims should mobilize resources to uproot Zionism

Tehran, Jan 27, IRNA - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Sunday that all Muslims should mobilize their resources to uproot Zionism.

He made the remarks in his speech to the 26th international conference on Islamic Unity.He said that the prime goal of the Muslims should be terminating the issue of Zionism.''World Muslims should forge unity in their struggle with bullying powers and by the time that the Zionist usurpers commit crimes through occupation and vandalism. It is not advisable to sit idle and take no action.''Elsewhere in his speech, he said that it is not possible to attain unity without having a unique leadership.The only leader who can guide Muslim World is the guidelines of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), he underlined."All differences and discords among Muslims have roots in our misunderstanding of Holy Quran and guidelines of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). Today we need leadership similar to the Prophet to get the Muslim World united."Criticizing management of the global economy led by the US, he said the US has taken helm of global economy which aims to transfer the wealth of world nations into the pockets of certain governments.US budget deficit stood at dlrs 1,600 billion, he said adding that the US Federal Reserve is printing banknotes without reserve which creates worsening poverty around the globe."Enemies of humanity claim they are administering the world. They claim to be advocates of freedom and democracy around the world but under such circumstances, they should not say that they advocate freedom of Muslims. They must call for liberation of all world nations as well as the US people from rein of Zionists."

Isnt this guy just an good ole conspiracy theorist lol. The sad thing is hes telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Guarnere09

Actually, the Prophet Mohammed considered the Jews to be one of the "people of the Book," who should be tolerated by the Faithful. There is no Qu'ranic precedent or foundation for opposing Zionism.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
From my understanding isn't zionism a hijacked religion of judasim? Backed by the rothschield or rockerfellers?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I could be wrong here, but isn't Zionism sort of like the Israeli version of the neocons us Americans have dominating everything?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
I could be wrong here, but isn't Zionism sort of like the Israeli version of the neocons us Americans have dominating everything?

That's my understanding of it

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Guarnere09

Actually, the Prophet Mohammed considered the Jews to be one of the "people of the Book," who should be tolerated by the Faithful. There is no Qu'ranic precedent or foundation for opposing Zionism.

You don't need Qu'ranic precedent for something to be true..

Zionism is about a creating (in the old days before Israel was created), expanding and maintaining a Jewish home land.

Zionism necessarily entails displacing other people for fulfillment of the goal.

When Mohammed wrote, Zionism did not really exist as in its present form...

Isaac Isaacs, an Australian High Court Justice in the 1920's had strong opinions against political Zionism... Bearing in mind that he wrote before the establishment of Israel, his reasons for opposing it are almost prophetic:

From wiki

Isaacs opposed Zionism partly because he disliked nationalism of all kinds and saw Zionism as a form of Jewish national chauvinism—and partly because he saw the Zionist agitation in Palestine as disloyalty to the British Empire to which he was devoted. When Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in 1946 he wrote that "the honour of Jews throughout the world demands the renunciation of political Zionism". Isaacs' main objections to Political Zionism were:-

“A negation of Democracy, and an attempt to revert to the Church-State of bygone ages.

Provocative anti-Semitism.

Unwarranted by the Balfour Declaration, the Mandate, or any other right; contrary to Zionist assurances to Britain and to the Arabs and in present conditions unjust to other Palestinians politically and to other religions.

As regards unrestricted immigration, a discriminatory and an undemocratic camouflage for a Jewish State.

An obstruction to the consent of the Arabs to the peaceful and prosperous settlement in Palestine of hundreds of thousands of suffering European Jews, the victims of Nazi atrocities; and provocative of Moslem antagonism within and beyond the Empire, and consequently a danger to its integrity and safety.

Inconsistent in demanding on one hand, on a basis of a separate Jewish nationality everywhere Jews are found, Jewish domination in Palestine, and at the same time claiming complete Jewish equality elsewhere than in Palestine, on the basis of a nationality common to the citizens of every faith.”[14]

Isaacs said "the Zionist movement as a whole...now places its own unwarranted interpretation on the Balfour Declaration, and makes demands that are arousing the antagonism of the Moslem world of nearly 400 millions, thereby menacing the safety of our Empire, endangering world peace and imperiling some of the most sacred associations of the Jewish, Christian, and Moslem faiths. Besides their inherent injustice to others these demands would, I believe, seriously and detrimentally affect the general position of Jews throughout the world..".[15]

Isaacs was right; Zionism is now the root cause of many of today's problems as described in the final paragraph, and he wrote this before the establishment of Israel. wow.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guarnere09
From my understanding isn't zionism a hijacked religion of judasim? Backed by the rothschield or rockerfellers?

Zionism is a political ideology. So I would even call it a hijacked version of Judaism, its like Democracy to Christianity or there abouts.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Zionism is a political movement which was created to establish the state of Israel. It was established around the late 1800's even though it may of been around beforehand behind the scenes. It seem today though, they are looking to expand..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdohbeatdown

They have created problems but I think they can only blame themselves. All one has to do is check the proposals in the Balfour declaration from 1917 and the proposals at the Peace Conference in 1919.

A couple of the proposals at the peace conference. 1919.

a.Promote Jewish immigration and close settlement on the land, the established rights of the present non-Jewish population being equitably safeguarded.

I.There shall be for ever the fullest freedom of religious worship for all creeds in Palestine There shall be no discrimination among the inhabitants with regard to citizenship and civil rights, on the grounds of religion, or of race.

And heres some of the Balfour declaration. 1917.

“His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”

Epic failure on the Zionists part.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The only ones to be uprooted in this world right now is that persian infidel apostate Khameni and his bunch of thugs.

They are the ones who had caused the DIS - UNITY in the arab world. Which muslim today would trust the words from that apostate Khameni and goons, who had been talking with forked tongued hypocrisy for DECADES?

Which muslim would thank the senile infidel Khameni for his continued funding of terrorists to infiltrate and create chaos in other decade long stable muslim states? Even Thailand, with only a minority muslim community, were not spared as the apostate's thugs - the revolutionary guards, were found with bombs caches by the warehouse in Bangkok recently.

Which innocent Shia muslim would pray to the apostate Khameni today, as they become the brunt of sunni anger over persian destabilization in what was once religiously stable state where all faiths worshipped freely.

Which Saudi and muslim faithfuls can ever forget that power lusting persian's funding for the seige upon the holy city Mecca by his brainwashed animals believing themsleves as the mythical Mahdi came alive in 1979?

Which innocent iranian citizen suffering today under economic turmoil will stay bow to the apostate, for refusing to simply open up its nuke stations for safety inspections, as well as their sowing of distrust amongst other muslims for their attempt to suspiciously create nukes for sectarian supremacy?

Zionism is but a political doctrine, akin to the various differing political groups with many kinds of doctrines in the muslim comunities and similar for the world There is not need to build up the smokescreen of 'zionism' to scare or fool muslims.

The ones the world and muslims should be AFRAID of are the political doctrines of AUTHORITARIANISM, TOTALITARIANISM. OPPRESSION, SUBJUGATION and TERRORISM, such as those practised by the persian infidel Khameni and gang.

I can go on and on, but had persian leaders lost their minds and lived in another world???
edit on 28-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I agree absolutely.. I try to make the point that even Jews (Isaac Isaacs) warned of these problems before Israel was created... Isaacs and many other Jewish academics campaigned against it as they anticipated it would cause the problems that we see today.

Here's some interesting trivia - After WW2 Australia offered to cede territory in the 40s/50s for a Jewish state, but the Zionist leaders refused - they wanted Palestine or nothing..

Interestingly, the region of Australia offered is known as the 'kimberly', it is a sacred area to the aboriginal people who have only recently had native title rights recognized by the federal government of Australia... They had to fight hard to get those rights, image if the Zionists controlled it? The poor aboriginals would be worse of even than the Palestinians..

Mind you... Australia is considered by many to be an illegal occupation of the Aboriginal land.. in many ways it is.. .

I am to the Aboriginals what the average Joe Israeli is to the Palestinians... An occupier and oppressor.. They should just be glad they are dealing with chilled out Australians and not crazy ass Zionists.

.. Yoi said zionism is to judaism as democracy is to Christendom..
I kind of agree.... But what differentiates it is the claim of a right to land... and all Abrahamic religions to some extent claim a right to Israel..

The crusades were fought in part to reclaim Israel from the Muslims...

I think one difference with Zionism is that in recent history there has never really been a nation or kingdom with vast majority Jews (or even majority for that matter? correct me if I'm wrong..) as there has been for Islam and Christianity.. The poor jews have no home.. ..and want one.. .

Suppose Gypsy's had money, would they not seek a home land aswell? I think they are originally romanian, but they got chased out of there..But they could certainly have a similar claim to a 'gypsy homeland'... .

Gypsys and Jews are sort of stateless (or were in the case of Jews).. They had to flee their home as refugees at some point in history and never got their land back ... Snooze you Loose IMO.

Similar sort of thing going on with the Kurds.. their population is spread out among a few countries in the ME (Iran and a couple fo the other *Stans)... They want their own state... when the line son the map were drawn up 100 years ago by the British or whomever, they forgot that there was a homogeneous culture living where they were drawing the line, as a result the people were split up among a number of different nations..

Don't know what I'm trying to say with any of this... But the whole Middle East situation is F'k up. I reckon its because Israel is smack bang in the middle of it. Its like throwing a cat in the dog pound.. wtf you think is going to happen?..

Surely they could of taken some land that was actually uninhabited!!!! oh.. none exists? shiet..

What sucks is that nobody really wins. The Jews are still being harassed and now the Palestinians are the stateless ones..
This is a result of reactionary emotion filled politics post WW2. This is what happens if you don't think.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Actually, the Prophet Mohammed considered the Jews to be one of the "people of the Book," who should be tolerated by the Faithful

That verse is abrogated by a later one saying you should kill them where you find them. If a jew tries to hide from a muslim behind a rock, the rock will cry out to the muslim "hey muslim, there is a jew hiding behind me, come and kill him" or something like that.

There is no Qu'ranic precedent or foundation for opposing Zionism.

Uhh Zionism hadn't been invented when ol' Mo was having his delusions.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

They were fine but the English CIA over threw the sane ones.

A lot of what you state about Iran being so evil can be leveled against the USA as well... Funding terrorism across the globe, developing nuclear weapons, etc etc.

The only reason the USA, England and Israel are so against Iran getting nukes is because then they cannot attack Iran without a high likely hood of a nuclear exchange which is politically unfeasible.
If they cannot attack Iran they cannot control Iran.

IMO Khomeini is doing the right thing by his people by standing up to the West.. If he gives in, then the Persians will become victims like the Iraqi's, Afghans etc.....

They will be invaded and a puppet government installed friendly to the US -look how well that works out for other countries.

yeah, sure Khomeni is a dick head. His foreign policy is however good for Iranian interests. The people suffer from sanctions, yes.. But the alternative is ceding sovereignty.. Would you give in to China, if China asked you to give up all the USA's Nukes or face economic sanctions ?
hell no. you cop it and get on with it.
Your Iran bashing verges on war mongering. Shame on you. You bought the propaganda.
edit on 28-1-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That verse is abrogated by a later one saying you should kill them where you find them. If a jew tries to hide from a muslim behind a rock, the rock will cry out to the muslim "hey muslim, there is a jew hiding behind me, come and kill him" or something like that.

Why don't they like Jews do you know? Is it because they 'deny' the word of Mohammed ? Do they dislike Jews more than other non-believers?

Seems odd to me, kind of weird exception to 'thou shall not kill'.. lol.

Is it anything to do with Book of Esther? I don't know much about the bible tbh, but I recall some stuff getting pretty bad for the Jews in Esther...
edit on 28-1-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: weird formatting

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If there is any shame here on this thread, its is upon the persian apostate bootlickers everywhere, for supporting a barbaric leadership hell bent on religious supremacy, blaming mythical alphabet agencies without any substantiations and others, INSTEAD of looking at and accepting what the realities are now.

That apostate Khameni had claimed to be against nuclear weapons and its developement and made several fork tongued hypocritical BS about peace upon the world, and YET he dares not allow IAEA inspectors to check on those nuke sites? Why? Cut the BS - no one who is transparent, preach for tranparency, would hide something like this.

But BS he did, and now the region is thinking of arming themselves with nukes as well to protect from the mad infidel Khameni. How much of nuke proliferation in the world do you want now, with a world scared sh*tless without even nuke weapons but supposedly safe nuke stations such as the one in Fukishima right now?

Who had been killing innocent people around the world? Even that apostate admitted to funding terrorists. Why blame others, when this animal had already admitted in clear and publically to the slaughter of innocent men, women and children? Worse, need I go on to talk about his support for the 60,000 majority which are of sunni deads in the hand of his pet monster assad?

I can understand China's CCP govt and Russia Putin's efforts to let the sunni syrians die by thousands stopping children of the book - jews, christians, muslims and other fellow compassionate humans from action, as the CCP govt and putin are atheists and knows not Allah.

Even innocent Shias are against such sectarian slaughters by the apostates khameni and humanslayer assad, but unfortunately, the Shia sect had been hijacked by that apostate and sadly, ignorant and driven insane sunnis are tragically targetting innocent Shias instead of the apostate dogs.

Sunnis and the world have more to be worried about that persian apostate supremacists idealogy and cunning gameplay than the illusion and mythical minority will o' wasp 'zionism'. Like the awoken palestinians, the rest of the world is awake to that persian's shennigans.

Thus, keep your BS Khameni propaganda and lies to yourself. You can fool the ignorant, but ATS is not the place for your kind to fool others.

Truth will prevail, as it always does.
edit on 28-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdohbeatdown

reply to post by DJW001

Why don't they like Jews do you know? Is it because they 'deny' the word of Mohammed ? Do they dislike Jews more than other non-believers?

Seems odd to me, kind of weird exception to 'thou shall not kill'.. lol.

Is it anything to do with Book of Esther? I don't know much about the bible tbh, but I recall some stuff getting pretty bad for the Jews in Esther...
edit on 28-1-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: weird formatting

No the reason they dislike the jews is because Abrahams son ishmail felt jealous of them,and his mother re enforced it. The bible was written down 600 yrs before the qu ran was written down. Most of us have no clue why they hate each other so much.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I tell you what, if they accepted that territory and done to the Aboriginals what they have done to the Palestinians, Zionists would be extinct today.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You want to know why Iran are a terrorist in your eyes? Heres why.

The Western backed shah from 1953 to 1979 oppressed the people of Iran, starved them, left them for dead until someone had enough. The Iranian revolution brought stability to Iran and look at where they are heading now. They are moving forward and we are now getting worried about them.

The Iran/Iraq war straight after the revolution which killed 1000's of people on both sides, no clear winner and a western backed Iraq who claimed victory whilst committing genocide on their very own people and some parts of Iran.

You want to know why they are terrorists? Because we made them that way to the point they will most likely never trust us ever again and if we cannot trust them, they don't care. Do a history lesson about why they hate the West so much. Remember the USA shooting own a commercial Jet during that war also? We have done some nasty sh** to that country.

The only war they have been directly active in for 200 years was instigated by the USA
edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

If there is any shame here on this thread, its is upon the persian apostate bootlickers everywhere, for supporting a barbaric leadership hell bent on religious supremacy, blaming mythical alphabet agencies without any substantiations and others, INSTEAD of looking at and accepting what the realities are now.

Mythical alphabet agencies? You mean like CIA, MI-6, Mossad?

That apostate Khameni had claimed to be against nuclear weapons and its developement and made several fork tongued hypocritical BS about peace upon the world, and YET he dares not allow IAEA inspectors to check on those nuke sites? Why? Cut the BS - no one who is transparent, preach for tranparency, would hide something like this.

Hey you should check out what Iranian generals wanted to do in the Iraq/Iran war after Iraq mustar gas and cyanide on the Kurds and parts of Iran. The military wante to use their own chemical weapons against Iraq an guess what Khameni told them? NO, because it is against the teachings of Islam... Same as nuclear weapons.

But BS he did, and now the region is thinking of arming themselves with nukes as well to protect from the mad infidel Khameni. How much of nuke proliferation in the world do you want now, with a world scared sh*tless without even nuke weapons but supposedly safe nuke stations such as the one in Fukishima right now?

Israel disarm, we may make some progress over there, just a thought.

Who had been killing innocent people around the world? Even that apostate admitted to funding terrorists. Why blame others, when this animal had already admitted in clear and publically to the slaughter of innocent men, women and children? Worse, need I go on to talk about his support for the 60,000 majority which are of sunni deads in the hand of his pet monster assad?

And the winner is the West. Even Syria has been infiltrate by western backed extremists. 1 Million dead in Iraq, numerous wars thoughout modern history, you shouldn't be pointin fingers at anyone.

I can understand China's CCP govt and Russia Putin's efforts to let the sunni syrians die by thousands stopping children of the book - jews, christians, muslims and other fellow compassionate humans from action, as the CCP govt and putin are atheists and knows not Allah.

Extremists are murdering Christians in Syria, yet you support them? I'm not getting your stance...

Even innocent Shias are against such sectarian slaughters by the apostates khameni and humanslayer assad, but unfortunately, the Shia sect had been hijacked by that apostate and sadly, ignorant and driven insane sunnis are tragically targetting innocent Shias instead of the apostate dogs.

Shias are oppressed in Saudi Arabia, maybe we should send a fleet of terrorists to sort out that filthy nation also.

Sunnis and the world have more to be worried about that persian apostate supremacists idealogy and cunning gameplay than the illusion and mythical minority will o' wasp 'zionism'. Like the awoken palestinians, the rest of the world is awake to that persian's shennigans.

Because thats what your leaders want you to believe.

Truth will prevail, as it always does.

And when it does, you are going to one disappointed person..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Many thanks darknstormy for your comprehensive reply. Saved me a lot of angry key board bashing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join