Happy birthday to me....

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by scotsdavy1
 


It's not my birthday! I was just singing the Beatles 'birthday' silly


I wanted to post it for you and another person who had said it was their bday as well.

Glad you made it through the rain!!


My birthday is in march...I'm Aries!


~nat~
edit on 28-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)


Not Aries!! My ex wife was Aries and she was the devil in disguise! I kid you not. When she dies, if she is cremated she will not burn because to put it in another word and not to swear here, dogs mess doesn't burn if you get my meaning pmsl
Love the Beatles as well....
edit on 28-1-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)


Awe jeez... I've been feeling like a devil in disguise. And wow just wow.


At least ya like the Beatles......




posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Originally posted by scotsdavy1

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by scotsdavy1
 


It's not my birthday! I was just singing the Beatles 'birthday' silly


I wanted to post it for you and another person who had said it was their bday as well.

Glad you made it through the rain!!


My birthday is in march...I'm Aries!


~nat~
edit on 28-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)


Not Aries!! My ex wife was Aries and she was the devil in disguise! I kid you not. When she dies, if she is cremated she will not burn because to put it in another word and not to swear here, dogs mess doesn't burn if you get my meaning pmsl
Love the Beatles as well....
edit on 28-1-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)


Awe jeez... I've been feeling like a devil in disguise. And wow just wow.


At least ya like the Beatles......


I liked them when they first started. Even used to,have an old recording of when they first played in Germany.
My favourites are Hey Jude, Long and Winding Road to name a few.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1
 


That's awesome! I love my records of the Beatles.

I like it all. But if I have to say a fave....I would say across the universe...and strawberry fields...oh and happiness is a warm gun....

-nat

I just saw that you are in Scotland! That's fantastic! I bet you have an awesome accent!



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by scotsdavy1
 


That's awesome! I love my records of the Beatles.

I like it all. But if I have to say a fave....I would say across the universe...and strawberry fields...oh and happiness is a warm gun....

-nat

I just saw that you are in Scotland! That's fantastic! I bet you have an awesome accent!


Strawberry fields is a great song and one of my faves as well. I have a USB player in my car with most of the Beatles songs on it. Across the universe is good if you listen to,the words as most of,their songs are as well.
Only one I didn't like was Back in the USSR.
I have a broad scots accent,but can speak perfect English when I have to. We,have friends in America and,they can understand me as well as the English over the Border here.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Happy Birthday!!!

It's a special day, also my daughters birthday today...


Peace



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Happy Birthday!!!

It's a special day, also my daughters birthday today...


Peace


Thanks and a happy birthday to your daughter as well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ





 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join