It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy birthday to me....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Sad I know but happy birthday to me. I feel old, really old but life goes on I suppose. If nothing else I have a beautiful wife, 2 grown up kids and 3 grandchildren so must have done something right in my life.
Hope I have many more and love this forum as its one of the first I always check each day as it gives me a food laugh at times with the arguments and things you learn as well. Have a great day all of you, I will anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great day...odds of this are improved if you stay away from the news

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I was going to do the same thing...today is my birthday to.
Happy birthday

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I was going to do the same thing...today is my birthday to.
Happy birthday

Happy birthday m8, what age are you? I was born in 1956.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great day...odds of this are improved if you stay away from the news

Many thanks will have a good day, pity about the weather though as its raining hard here...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Happy Birthday! Have an wonderful day!

You have your family and a lot of love; that is everything... and the most important thing in life; to give and receive love.

You are truly blessed.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Happy Birthday! Have an wonderful day!

You have your family and a lot of love; that is everything... and the most important thing in life; to give and receive love.

You are truly blessed.

Thanks for the kind words, it is people like you that make me come back here all the time.

You have a great day as well...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I was born in 1955...
Here is something for both of us...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I was born in 1955...
Here is something for both of us...

That was really nice, was singing along with it he he
Soon be time for us both to have a Zimmer frame lol will give you a race pmsl xx

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Happy Birthday! I too feel that getting older is becoming more difficult to ratinalize because you don't necessarily want to live for you but you want to be around for your family..at least that's how I feel...celebrate the day my friend with something as simple as getting a cup of coffee and thinking back at all the good things that have come and realize that there is more good stuff to come...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

Happy Birthday! I too feel that getting older is becoming more difficult to ratinalize because you don't necessarily want to live for you but you want to be around for your family..at least that's how I feel...celebrate the day my friend with something as simple as getting a cup of coffee and thinking back at all the good things that have come and realize that there is more good stuff to come...

Just another day as they say but special for people like me who have a birthday. Amazing when you think that if you had not been born, how many other lives would have been so different if you think about it that way.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I would put a video on here for you and mamabeth but I really don't know how.

Happy Birthday!

'They say it's your birthday.....well it's my birthday too yeah.. Lalallalala... they say it's your birthday......were gonna have a good time....lalalalalala....I'm glad it's your birthday...happy birthday to you!!!'

If I could I would put the video of the Beatles video of Birthday...but yeah.....

Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day!

Peace and love
~nat~

edit on 28-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hey, Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a lot to be happy about!

The age thing? Eh. I'm starting to really enjoy it (will be 60 in October). I fretted about it at 25,30, 35, 40 and on. And it does go on, right? Everyone gets here even if they don't think they ever will (remember?) So now that I really am about to hit a big number -- I feel more freedom than I ever have.

Congrats and have a really wonderful day.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

I would put a video on here for you and mamabeth but I really don't know how.

Happy Birthday!

'They say it's your birthday.....well it's my birthday too yeah.. Lalallalala... they say it's your birthday......were gonna have a good time....lalalalalala....I'm glad it's your birthday...happy birthday to you!!!'

If I could I would put the video of the Beatles video of Birthday...but yeah.....

Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day!

Peace and love
~nat~

Happy birthday to you as well, had a good day except my wife and I had to drive in a bad rain storm and she was panicking when I wasn't too bothered as I'm used to it here lol
Ordered my zimmer with all the mod cons, only kidding pmsl
You have a great day as well.
All the best and peace and love to you as we'll xx

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1007532013

Hey, Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a lot to be happy about!

The age thing? Eh. I'm starting to really enjoy it (will be 60 in October). I fretted about it at 25,30, 35, 40 and on. And it does go on, right? Everyone gets here even if they don't think they ever will (remember?) So now that I really am about to hit a big number -- I feel more freedom than I ever have.

Congrats and have a really wonderful day.

Bet you don't feel your age do you? I still think I am young except when my back goes again, have suffered with it for over 30 years but what the hell, I learn to,get on with it.
3 years and I will be 60 as well, I'm told I only look early 40s so can't be bad.
I still get called 'son' when I am being served in the store, but think they are about 90 years old lol
Thanks for,the kind words and may you reach your birthday in October as well.
Be good and stay safe....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It's not my birthday! I was just singing the Beatles 'birthday' silly

I wanted to post it for you and another person who had said it was their bday as well.

Glad you made it through the rain!!

My birthday is in march...I'm Aries!

~nat~

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

It's not my birthday! I was just singing the Beatles 'birthday' silly

I wanted to post it for you and another person who had said it was their bday as well.

Glad you made it through the rain!!

My birthday is in march...I'm Aries!

~nat~

Not Aries!! My ex wife was Aries and she was the devil in disguise! I kid you not. When she dies, if she is cremated she will not burn because to put it in another word and not to swear here, dogs mess doesn't burn if you get my meaning pmsl
Love the Beatles as well....
edit on 28-1-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star[/i

Many thanks, that was nice of you xx

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Happy birthday!

*clinks glass* Cheers!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join