It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian MP LAURENT LOUIS stands against war in Mali and exposes the international neo-colonial plot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
WOW. Just incredible. The guy has conviction. A bit like "Scent of a Woman." Got me fired up a bit. Between what he says in this video and wanting to re-open the Dutroux affair, this guy needs a security team - a good one.

I think he hit the nail on the head. It's as if China and the West are playing monopoly for the resources of Africa. Preservation of the Western African countries along with their western central bank is in the interest of neo-colonialism. The resources are indeed of value. And, keep China out.

Uranium mine reserves are important as the amount reclaimed from dis-arming nukes is dwindling.

S&F OP
edit on 28-1-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
wow everyone needs to watch this.. and this isn't just some joe shmoe its an official speaking the truth and nothing but the truth... I wish my country of America would pull there head out of there ass and listen to what is really happening just like the Florida helicopters shooting blanks the probably scared the f ing hell out of people that should be illegal as fuskkk its time to rise up and speak the truth !

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is my new favorite person.

Standing up to this corrupt totalitarian psychopathic imperialism is the highest form of nobility for any spirit.

I commend this man and I will always remember him and what he said, because within my heart I know the truth and this man spoke straight up truth to power.

His life may be in danger, but his spirit certainly is not.

Passing this to some friends I know.
Now you guys know why I was saying this Mali war is a complete fraud and farce, because it is!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Stop complying with the system.
Throw a wrench in it at every chance you get.

Refuse to support this evil treachery, refuse to play along.

Stop buying their garbage all of the time, become extremely sparing with what you buy, only getting the bare necessities and limiting your luxuries as much as possible.

Invest in companies that have good policies and are not involved in global domination schemes.

If you are buying jewelry ? Than forgive me for thinking you a traitor to the human race. A traitor to the people in Africa who have their lands stolen and looted while being murdered indiscriminately.

Oh you buy your diamonds from Alaska? Well guess what? That land and has been stolen and raped too!
Selfishness and avarice leads to the destruction of our species, don't forget that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Even the guy sitting up in the chair behind him is like "wtf is this guy on about"

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

He's real though. His name is André Flahaut, former Defense minister (from 99 to 07). This absolutely disgusting greasy person was in charge during the Iraq invasion. That's probably why he's not inclined to listen.

Laurent Louis is EPIC. I wrote hime yesterday to congratulate him about his speech. He needs to feel supported IMO.

In case you guys need any translation (I guess CC youtube translation is #ty) I can help. Just post the time frame that needs to be translated. (not the whole vid if possible
)

Peace

EDIT

BTW I just got his answer (here translated)

Hi,

Thanks for your message and support. We, the people, are all the instruments of truth and of course, I will keep on with the way I speak it. That's our job to wake up our fellow-citizens asleep in front of their TV. It's up to us to work out a global revolution that place concerns and priorities back on human beings!

Best wishes.

Laurent Louis

That's a pretty cool personal message, not a automatic "thanks for your support" bot reply.
edit on 29-1-2013 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

I like him also yesssss
when he says f... this and f... that you see the guy behind him thinking ,lol

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thanks for this, OP!

Can you point me to some reliable info on the Dutroux case relating to what Laurent Louis knows? That would be much appreciated!

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
One amazing speech, I stand applauding!
I wish much luck and courage to this man
edit on 29-1-2013 by CaptainAbstract because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
After all, I'm not alone... Vive le Belgique!
MALI...cious Thoughts

S&F.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

Thanks for this, OP!

Can you point me to some reliable info on the Dutroux case relating to what Laurent Louis knows? That would be much appreciated!

soulwaxer

About the Dutroux case, Laurent Louis maintains forensic analyses weren't done at the place MD hid the girls. He underlies MD was just the tip of the iceberg of a huge pedophile network. Which makes sense when you know his sick wife is already out of jail (since 2012) and that Dutroux gets a special treatment in prison for years (food, internet, ...)

He asks for the reopening of the case but get laughed at for years. (see Andre Flahaut behind him...chatting and sending text messages)

BTW, his wife gets a 120.000 euros special protection a MONTH. Why is that? To avoid people to take her down or to avoid her to say anything?

Anonymous also published documents confirming this. They put on the web a long long long list of the politicians and royal family members involved in that network.

The next day, no press articles were released about this. Not a single one. Our kindergarten elite use to overreact in the press about futile declarations made the previous day. But in this case, they were called pedophiles anddddd.....no reactions at all. Curious isn't it?
The best way to hide something is indeed not to speak about it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For those who understand french, here's the letter Laurent Louis sent to the senate about the dutroux case.
It mentions all the politicians and royal family members involved in the belgian (or global..) pedophile network

www.fichier-pdf.fr...

Peace
edit on 29-1-2013 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup86
I cant understand French but Mali seems like the first war in ages that i would support . Al qaeda alliated groups robbing malinese from their identity: they are destroying Malis culture and forbidding any form of folklore. Aka theyre sending the country back to the dark ages.

The power of the propaganda machine is impressive, and always simplifies these situations as "good vs. bad".

However, geopolitics are never simple.

In the case of Africa, as is the case for the middle east, these tensions stem from post World-War line drawing in the sands of deserts, by Western powers, who had little to no concern as to who actually lived in these newly divided "nations".

The parallel for the current situation in Mali can be compared to that of the Kurds in Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. A distinctive people who inhabited a region that was split up among conquerers who never took their socio-political situation into consideration.

The Tuaregs are the Kurds of Northern Africa, having inhabited parts of what have become Mali, Niger, Algeria and Libya, they have consistently desired an independent state, and (like the kurds) have been a constant "thorn in the side" of the colonial powers.

Who better to keep these political trouble-makers at bay, but Islamic extremists? (where have we heard that before?) So, for decades, proxy Islamic-militias have been given the green light to "police" these mostly desertic regions by the powers in place, as long as the current geopolitical situation was not overly disturbed.

Well, surprise, surprise, the Islamic extremists have gained more and more power, and since their recent ousting of Libya, have now begun to have too much power in the north of Mali. (I know, I know, where have we seen this before?) So, instead of being tolerated as the "enemy of my enemy" (the Tuaregs) they have now become the "the enemy" and the moderate Tuaregs are seen as not being so bad after all!

To add more interest, the current "leader" of Mali, who has asked for foreign military aid, is non other than the author of a military coup against the (since then) democratically elected leader. This new Military Dictatorship has drawn international indignation and numerous sanctions... well, until now, where apparently he is our new friend and ally.

Still think this is a just war of "good vs. evil"?

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CityFarmer

Thank you for that!

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I know one liners are not welcomed in this site.

excuse me for doing so, but this one really deserves a "BUMP".

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Is there an English translation of the OP video somewhere? My French is a bit rusty and I'd love to hear his entire speech. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister

Originally posted by whatsup86
I cant understand French but Mali seems like the first war in ages that i would support . Al qaeda alliated groups robbing malinese from their identity: they are destroying Malis culture and forbidding any form of folklore. Aka theyre sending the country back to the dark ages.

The power of the propaganda machine is impressive, and always simplifies these situations as "good vs. bad".

However, geopolitics are never simple.

In the case of Africa, as is the case for the middle east, these tensions stem from post World-War line drawing in the sands of deserts, by Western powers, who had little to no concern as to who actually lived in these newly divided "nations".

The parallel for the current situation in Mali can be compared to that of the Kurds in Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. A distinctive people who inhabited a region that was split up among conquerers who never took their socio-political situation into consideration.

The Tuaregs are the Kurds of Northern Africa, having inhabited parts of what have become Mali, Niger, Algeria and Libya, they have consistently desired an independent state, and (like the kurds) have been a constant "thorn in the side" of the colonial powers.

Who better to keep these political trouble-makers at bay, but Islamic extremists? (where have we heard that before?) So, for decades, proxy Islamic-militias have been given the green light to "police" these mostly desertic regions by the powers in place, as long as the current geopolitical situation was not overly disturbed.

Well, surprise, surprise, the Islamic extremists have gained more and more power, and since their recent ousting of Libya, have now begun to have too much power in the north of Mali. (I know, I know, where have we seen this before?) So, instead of being tolerated as the "enemy of my enemy" (the Tuaregs) they have now become the "the enemy" and the moderate Tuaregs are seen as not being so bad after all!

To add more interest, the current "leader" of Mali, who has asked for foreign military aid, is non other than the author of a military coup against the (since then) democratically elected leader. This new Military Dictatorship has drawn international indignation and numerous sanctions... well, until now, where apparently he is our new friend and ally.

Still think this is a just war of "good vs. evil"?

the Billmeister

Thank you for clearing that up, I didnt have much of an idea about the different tribes and their roles in that area. But you havent given me a reason why they shouldnt push the extremists back.. You cant deny that theyre destroying Mali can you?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm against the Islamic extrmists, simply because their rule over local populations are what Medieval tales are made of. However, how they get armed and trained in the first place is generally by Western intelligence agencies and financial heavyweights who exploit their fanatic ideology for their own gain. This has been going on for years, do you think the Nazis would've ever got near even being a major opposition if it wasn't for some heavy backers in America? Governments will always exploit, both domestically and internationally and Africa is easily exploited.

The entire continent is a mess of countries carved out containing numerous tribes who are so divided that you could easily carve up further countries within those countries. There are a few countries that do well, excluding North Africa who have always had more in common with Southern Europe and the Middle East than with the rest of Africa, but what is unreal is that most of the countries are rich in resource but until recently have lacked their own means to profit from this (which has been the story of Africa's history). So what we have had in the past is Western and recently Chinese, resource harvesting companies taking full advante and although many countries now have their own companies involved, most of these companies have been set up by foreign companies and the deals have already been done so that the African governments are already in the pockets of these companies and government officials. Don't forget, many African countries transition in government powers comes from civil unrest and that's not just a striking comparison of how African countries react to a power struggle or to a want of change, that is what is engineered by foreign governments when the present government of that country does something stupid, like say "No!".

Mali represents a typical African nation that has been exploited by both the West and the Islamic Militias. As usual, it is a rock and a hard place for the people of Mali. The Islamic militants are savages, controlling the northern population with extreme barbarity and on the face of it, French intervention is a God send. However, with French intervention comes a price which will more than likely be paid for by their Gold output, which along with neighbour Ghana, amounts to between 7%-8% of the yearly global Gold output.

I say its better to have the West in your backyard than savages in your home, but as I said Africa seems to be there almost to be exploited, Europe, Asia, Middle East and the African nations own governments, all exploit what should be a rich continent, but will never reach the levels of Europe, America or Asia. To the people on the ground suffering, I doubt it matters little as to who roles in and who roles out, but all the same, they're probably glad that the Islamic horde has roled out of town.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure where its connected with this speech but a female from the same country done a brief interview on SANA touching upon the same things. Maybe shes a member of his party of something..

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Frankly though, i support any action in Mali (and Niger, if necessary) and anywhere else in the world that scumbags live that wish to kill and maim huge swathes of people. Where i differ in my views from "TPTB" is that i think if the people in those nations then wish us to leave or wish to have nothing to do with us, we should respect their wishes.

I am not religious or spiritual but i do believe in humanity - the world is a stressful enough place without having to deal with pyscopaths with modern weapons. It is in all of our best interests to get rid of such people.

The MP in the vid is saying that removing extremest leaders to protect the public is not the intention, Rather in some of the countries in the middle east the goal was to SUPPORT extremists against moderate governments so that a military operation would be justified at a later date.

In Mali he believes that it is merely a foothold to stack up against china, and in fact France and Belgium have a long history of supporting groups in favor of Sharia law. Hypocritical.

Although I share your sentiment about freeing people from evil dictators, the saviors in this case are completely blind to the victims in this who would be considered at best collateral damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join