It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits Ethiopian women were given birth control shots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Let be honest

Because Israel is a Ethnocracy, not a democracy (did you know they don't have a constitution?) but very liberal country , anyone that "prove" to be jew is allowed to get in Israel citizenship. Please don't confound a democratic country with a very liberal country.

Now, they "need" to accept the Ethiopian people or otherwise it would be a blatant racism against these black jews .

That ethnocracy is fated to be doomed from the start. Soon we will see a civil war there, mark my words.

edit on 28/1/13 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Okay I watched a few minutes of the first one and it was from a christian perspective. So I switched off.

Ive been around Jews PLENTY and I can tell you for full fact that Jews can be not only the most well adjusted people Ive ever known, but I know for sure fact that they dont go around raping kids. Besides this its the case that many americans infact do. Non jewish ones I might add. So stop with your lying.

Just say why you feel that Zionism is responsible for all the worlds ills.

edit on 28-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Israel admits forcing birth control shots on Ethiopian women

www.haaretz.com

A government official has for the first time acknowledged the practice of injecting women of Ethiopian origin with the long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera.

According to The National, Eyal and other activists say that the birth rate in the Ethiopian community in Israel has halved in the past 10 years. Eyal's civil rights group and six others have asked the Israeli health ministry to explain the widespread use of Depo-Provera injections among Ethiopians.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Corruption and deception is rampant.

I remember hearing about a doctor who told a female friend of mine some time ago that Depo-Provera was perfectly safe and had been used in Mental Institutions, Catholic Girls Homes, Orphanages and in other institutionalized settings involving females of childbearing age.

Since in at least the Catholic Homes they could not easily get pregnancies terminated and when it came out that orderlies and guards were getting the girls pregnant, it would have proved embarrassing for these Institutions charged with their care.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I read the entire article and I read the law of Return, requirements and history I see that Israel is been dehumanized because it didn't tell the women that they were been "inoculated", the truth is that why would you be "in Transition" (that is where the "inoculation started") to get into a country that is opening their doors to you and you as a women will be thinking on nothing more that when to become pregnant with your next child?, I mean this women already most of them have children they come with baggage, to a perhaps better living situation than the one they had before, but only with the clothes on their backs and nothing else.

They have to be introduced into Israeli society, given a place to live, a mean to earn a living and been feed for free during that transition, please tell me should I as an immigrant be worrying about my next pregnancy while trying to feed my already existing children? while receiving hand outs from my host?

I don't get it. many people are angry at this, but in my opinion I think Israel is doing the right thing

Most of the Ethiopian community in Israe are very poor, I agree with the other member that said this will end up on a war within Israel and that is what the government is trying to avoid while controlling the growing population of Ethiopian Jews that could surpass the Israeli population from other areas within Israel.

Sad but truth.

edit on 28-1-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Why do you say these women come to the country with " baggage" children arent baggage. Get that right.. they have rights, needs and are as valid as any other human.

. it wont end in war. They havent got anything to have a war with, omg. Israel have admitted what they did. And the human rights people of Israel are keeping a watchful eye.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

And yet we who have claimed that governments MIGHT be doing something like this have been all called crazy.
If israel does this, then who is to say this does not happen here in west as well?? The male sperm count is so low now in the west that we are on edge of being infertile.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And never mind of fact in the DNA department about who has closer ties with that old hebrew tribes... palestinians that lived there since that time or europian converted jews lol Come one, its so obvious that is laughable

Just watch this video of a professor of history at Tel Aviv University. Just see how f*** up the whole thing is from the very start and why probable will be a civil war there.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

When you come into another country, without money, food or anything worth but the children you carry with you, you and those children are a burden to the country hosting you, and so are you even if you are invited.

Is call baggage. I am a person that when it comes to telling the truth for what it is I am not going to sugar coat it to make anybody feel warm and cozy, and I don't believe on Political correctness.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
They have to be introduced into Israeli society, given a place to live, a mean to earn a living and been feed for free during that transition, please tell me should I as an immigrant be worrying about my next pregnancy while trying to feed my already existing children? while receiving hand outs from my host?

You're making sense as usual Marg but shouldn't that have at least some input from the woman?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Thanks to GMOs and the crap we eat, I pretty much can say that reproduction in the USA is now practically done by immigrants right now, until they start getting into the American diet and then the numbers will fall.

42% of adult women in the US are already having problems getting pregnant.

In other words the nation fertility rates are higher within immigrants in the nation.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by FreedomEntered

When you come into another country, without money, food or anything worth but the children you carry with you, you and those children are a burden to the country hosting you, and so are you even if you are invited.

Is call baggage. I am a person that when it comes to telling the truth for what it is I am not going to sugar coat it to make anybody feel warm and cozy, and I don't believe on Political correctness.

So what do you think would happen if we did the same to jewish immigrants???? Dont you see the problem here??
They are now doing the very same thing that was done to them by the nazis, except that they dont use gas chambers. And this comes ontop of them slaughering innocent palestinians that were there long before they invaded their land.

This is just pure eugenics...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You are mixing up issues. Again children are not baggage they are humans with needs, rights and as valid as any other humans.

Israel INVITED the Ethiopian Jews. If you invite someone how can they be a burden?
They wanted the lost tribes and invited them under the law of return.

So they joined them, as Israeli citizens. They werent illegal immigrants. So as such they should be treated as Israeli citizens.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Like I said before, I don't agree with everything that Israel government does, my friend, but given the situation affecting that nation I can not find fault to what they did, unless they sterilized the womens for life.

I guess they didn't want to get into increasing the scorn and hate of other nations if they have rules for this Ethiopian women in order to become part of the Israeli society, be on birth control for certain amount of time or you will not be able to enter the country.

Still anything Israel does gets scrutinized one way or the other, regardless.

I have seen three sides of Jews in the US, the very racist older generation from Germany, the more open minded younger generation of Jew born in the US and the incredible nice and friendly visiting Israeli nationals.

To tell the truth the Israeli nationals are the nicer of all from my personal experiences, then again a nation should not be condemn for what their government does.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by MajorKarma

Okay I watched a few minutes of the first one and it was from a christian perspective. So I switched off.

Ive been around Jews PLENTY and I can tell you for full fact that Jews can be not only the most well adjusted people Ive ever known, but I know for sure fact that they dont go around raping kids. Besides this its the case that many americans infact do. Non jewish ones I might add. So stop with your lying.

Just say why you feel that Zionism is responsible for all the worlds ills.

TOS prevents me from telling you what I really think of your comments and attitude but at least you were honest about switching off. You are far from alone and I did in fact mention people like you early on. Now here again, you ask "Why", when you have no real interest in educating yourself, just wasting my time. Time is up, sit right where you are and live with it.
edit on 28-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Nazi Germany doctors sterilized Jewish women and starved and killed their babies when they were still breast feeding. Don't mix apples and oranges in order to prove a point, I am too old for that bait.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Okay, so lets go with your assessment of children not being baggage. Lets simply change the word to burden.

An uneducated person is a burden to the society in which they live. This is simply undeniable.
In the USA there is a culture of "welfare" in some of the "less desirable" neighborhoods. These people are a burden upon those that are getting taxed to pay for it. So are their children.

Unlike most folks I do not believe a person should have a "right" to a child. If you can not afford to raise them, you should not have them PERIOD! Clearly that has not been happening. Stupid poor people are breeding like Honey Boo Boo's.

Oh and guess what? I came from just such a family! Happy to sit on their asses and let a tiny check roll in. I lived life as a poor kid, my bedroom was the back porch and the hot water heater was next to my pillow. I got constantly teased due to wearing my cousins hand me downs in school. My parents not afford sports, camp or any of the other things many families take for granted. School and being a kid was a nightmare, and I was white. Can't imagine being black or Mexican and poor also.

Having a child should require a license.

P.S. I nearly ended up a criminal due to the anger issues from being raised that way. Luckily I got it sorted out and became a good person with a good business. I donate several thousand a year to various charities that all benefit children. I don't dislike kids, I dislike breeding without a plan.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Mamatus because: added

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by juleol

Nazi Germany doctors sterilized Jewish women and starved and killed their babies when they were still breast feeding. Don't mix apples and oranges in order to prove a point, I am too old for that bait.

And constantly forcing people to take fertility shots does not compare to sterilization?? Even though after multiple such shots you will have a hard time breeding even after quitting them. These shots also have nasty side effects and yet are forced on them.
And what about palestinians? I guess killing some palestinian babies and starving them does not compare at all??
I guess if you are brown or black skinned it is okay but not if you are lighter skinned jew.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Sadly when people are obfuscated trying to prove a point they fail to see the realities of issues.

I wonder so many times that as a Hispanic woman my husband and I took the responsibility to bring two children into this world and decided to have not more so they could enjoyed the best we as parents could give them.

And we did.

Now both my children are very successful and at age 29 and 26 still have not children of their own even when they can afford them very nicely.

Then why other people can not do the same, as I walk every day and look around is so many children that obviously parents can not even afford to feed, but still they keep having them, perhaps because in America society we have created a new generation that have no problem siting down at home and wait for a productive hard worked tax payer to pay to support those children for them.

And that is the ugly and sad truth.

I agree, if you can not afford to feed yourself and your children you have not business having them.

Children are not toys and they happen to be very expensive to raise this days if we want them to have everything they need for their wealth being to become a productive member of society, but what we are creating is more welfare recipients everyday that do not know any other way of life.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Okay right. You are saying therefore that being economically disadvantaged should make people think, second think and think again about weather its ethnical to have kids. Okay agreed

I thought that you meant as immigrants that this renders them a burden.

This isnt always the case. In the UK, you find alot of the immigrants tend to do jobs that the rest of the country doesnt want, rendering them far from a burden. And altogeather very valueable.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Umm, they were not forced, maybe you missed that post.. If being required to not breed is a prerequisite of living there, they have the option to not live there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join