It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits Ethiopian women were given birth control shots

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

People who can't read should be permanently sterilized then

" some were intimidated or threatened into taking the injection"
"They told us they are inoculations"
"We took it every three months.
even though We said we didn't want to.
"

I swear sometimes people don't read the article or the snippets provided in the OP. It is quiet clear that something stinks about this practice.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeking

Did you read the source? Clearly not. At the end they spoke of OTHER African nationalities fleeing their state and how Israel frequently denied them refugee status.. This had nothing to do with the Jewish Ethiopians, which is the main subject of the article.
edit on 29-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Personally I don't condemn Israel from using birth control into immigrants specially due to the fact that immigrants specially when space is limited at least they welcome this people into their nation.

Uhhh.. They only used the "birth control by coercion or confusion" on the black immigrants. It's a racist eugenics policy.

Third once they were in Israel they doctors were told to stop giving them the shots.

No, they told them to stop giving the shots AFTER the government official outed the eugenics program.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can't read it either ... but what I'm gathering here is that it is for people who immigrate into Israel and it's one of the conditions for being allowed to immigrate.

They didn't do this to any other immigrants but the black ones, the Ethiopians, it is clearly beyond racist. I can't believe anyone supports the actions of a racist tyrannical state.

If this were a black nation doing this to white immigrants all of you would be crying about how evil and racist it is.

Or just imagine if the USA added this policy to ONLY European immigrants and no one else.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfbitch

On the original topic: I think what Israel is doing here is racist. I wonder how the Israelis would feel if the United States insisted on mandatory birth control for Hasidic Jews.

Everyone would be outraged and would call America the new Nazi Germany.

When Israel does the same type of program to Black Jews, no one seems to care and sees it as fine.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Yeah there is racial stigma toward blacks.Then again there are many non racist Jews.

I think the problem is that this was being perpetrated by groups within the Jewish government.

I could care less about a bigoted person, but a racist one that can shape the course of my life either in secret or broad daylight is an extreme danger to freedom in general.

So the point isn't that there aren't any non racist Jews, the point is that the racist ones were using policies to target a specific racial group in the 21st century. This was done by a people that should know better.

That's kind of very bad.

- Lee
edit on 29-1-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

They didn't do this to any other immigrants but the black ones, the Ethiopians, it is clearly beyond racist. I can't believe anyone supports the actions of a racist tyrannical state.

It's like something straight out of some Nazi camp in WWII.

Hitler's views on eugenics

Adolf Hitler read racial hygiene tracts during his imprisonment in Landsberg Prison.[9] He thought that Germany could become strong again only if the state applied the principles of racial hygiene and eugenics to German society.

Hitler believed the nation had become weak, corrupted by the infusion of degenerate elements into its bloodstream. These had to be removed quickly. He also believed that the strong and the racially pure should be encouraged to have more children, and that the weak and the racially impure should be neutralized by one means or another. - Wiki

I mean, it's all right there.
The exact same sort of beliefs and behaviors targeted at one specific group.

Anyone who supports this sort of thing is just as bad or at the very least an extreme hypocrit.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

^ This video is two years old, when the policy was just a "conspiracy theory". Now a government whistle blower came out and admitted it as fact.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Seriously... WTF is wrong with you people...???!

You keep talking about Israel like it's an area on Earth that is a "safe haven" for people of the jewish persuation?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

What the f*** makes the jewish people so special that they need a special area which is theirs alone?

Should we make EU a christian only zone? A muslim only zone? A hindu only zone?

IT IS SICK!

You might argue that Israel can do what it wants to do because Israel is Israel. But seriously, how can you ever argue for this kind of population control ANYWHERE?

Would it be ok if England or Germany og Denmark or anywhere, started issuing birth control to jewish citizens?

And once more STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS BS ABOUT ISRAEL BEING A JEWISH ZONE... NO WHERE on Earth is reserved for ANY ONE religion. Get the f*** over it!

We need to slam down on Israels extreme anti-human mentality, destroy it's evil hateful core and leave the "normal" jews alone to live their life like any other sane, moderate religious person.

These innoculations are NOT ok...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
So what you are saying, is Israel isn't for Jews, Just Rich Jews.

:shk:
So what I"m saying is that Israel is protecting itself economically. It doesn't want a bunch of extremely poor and uneducated immigrants coming in who will just breed like cockroaches and create even more baggage for the citizens of Israel to have to take care of. Israel is practicing good economic common sense. And they have a right to do so.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When the person immigrates then they agree to the immigration laws ... and the laws include birth control shots.

But when such draconian immigration laws are directed at a specific group it looks racist.

1 - It only looks racist to people who don't understand basic economics and the rights of a soverign nation to determine it's future economic stability through careful planning.

2- It's not 'draconian'. It's educated and progressive thinking to understand that a small country like that can't support a huge influx of extremely poor and uneducated people who breed like cockroaches.

Women should have sovereignty over there own reproductive cycles -

Sure .. they still do. They can chose NOT to immigrate to Israel and to continue to live in poverty and pump out children. They can still do that .. just not in Israel. No one is stopping them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepImpactX

EXCELLENT POST!
And so true. There are people here screaming that Israel has no right to decide it's own immigration laws and are demanding that these Ethiopian women be allowed, not only to immigrate, but to breed litter after litter of children that they can't take care of .. pushing a HUGE economic burden onto the citizen population of Isreal. It's insane.

Originally posted by Mamatus
This argument is not about color. It is about stupid unemployable people breeding their way into becoming leaches on a countries social programs.

Exactly. It's basic economics. And it's the RIGHT and RESPONSIBILITY of the country of Israel to ensure stability and safety for it's own citizens. Immigrants either accept the laws (which are actually very good for THEM as well as the citizens of Israel) or they can go home.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
wow, seriously such a shameful thing to do, could this be kind of a tactic to torture the Ethiopians because they claim to have the ark of the covenant...which the jews need seriously to build their third temple?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

From what I am gathering, these Ethiopians are being made to take the injections after they have been accepted into the country, not during the immigration process.. It cleary states that these people are already citizens of Israel..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfbitch

I agree men don't need more than 2 children. but the same can be said for women.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Women who breed alot dont always suffer. I know of one woman where I live who has 12 children ...

Is she exceptionally poor and malnurished and without medical care? No? Then it's not even remotely the same as these Ethiopian women who haven't ever eaten correctly or had proper medical care and who pop out babies left and right. Babies that they can't take care of and who will, most likely, have health issues because of it all. Babies that, if they survive, will have to be taken care of by the tax paying citizens of Israel.

Originally posted by wolfbitch
I think what Israel is doing here is racist. I wonder how the Israelis would feel if the United States insisted on mandatory birth control for Hasidic Jews.

Hasidic Jews who immigrate to the USA aren't uneducated, dirt poor, in poor health, unemployable and they aren't popping out hoards of babies that they can't take care of. Big difference. That kind of policy immigration policy wouldn't be enforced against them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

not only to immigrate, but to breed litter after litter of children that they can't take care of

What a disgusting thing to say....they are not animals, and that is a bigoted statement.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
They didn't do this to any other immigrants but the black ones, the Ethiopians, it is clearly beyond racist.

Did you see the economic stats on these immigrant people? Sure they are black .. but they are also dirt poor and in poor health and popping out babies like pez candies. They are unemployable and unable to care for themselves or the hoards of children they make. You point to skin color and say 'it's a black thing' ... but the economic reality is staring you in the face.

Israel understands that a country can only bring in just so many immigrants at a time.
Israel understands that a country can support just so many freeloaders.
Israel has NO OBLIGATION to take in people who can't take care of themselves.
Israel has an obligation to take care of itself and it's citizens.

If Israel thinks that taking in large numbers of people who require complete support to be not in their best interest, then it's their right not to take them in. It's economics. It's just that simple.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
It's like something straight out of some Nazi camp in WWII.

Someone else said that previously ... and it simply isn't true.

The immigrants have the right not to immigrate. They have a right to stay out of Israel. No one is forcing them to immigrate. Therefore, no one is forcing them to take birth control measures for the first year or so that they are in the country.

This isn't even remotely close to what the Nazi's did. Not one bit.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So the richer a person is and the healthier they,are the more kids they can have? And if they have high IQ/higher education even better .

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join