It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Theory - My Fast Paced Fiction Novel On The Subject

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Ancient alien theory has fascinated me for some time, as a result I spent a good part of last year crafting a few of these theories into a classic fiction style thriller that I have just released as a 112,800 word ebook called Watchers (450 published pages) so far I have had some great feedback on the book. There is even a little mention of ATS in the book!

As I can't post links here for it on sale I will be giving away ten copies for ATS members in any ereader format they want, just drop me a PM.

Here is the synopsis

Three prominent world figure heads disappear following The World Summit in Kuala Lumpur. The following day US President John Remy is found dead of a heart attack in his hotel room.
Meanwhile two friends on a road trip across North America come to the aid of a mysterious woman they find washed up and battered on the banks of The Colorado River. Somehow all these events are linked.
Choosing to help her plunges them into a nightmarish race across the globe for she holds a secret that defies all we know about human evolution.
Pursed by a deadly force intent on stopping them they must recover a relic so ancient it’s fallen into legend. A relic that will not only save them but the whole of humanity.
edit on 10/02/1979 by ghosthunter79 because: Links not permited

edit on 10/02/1979 by ghosthunter79 because: Mistake

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ghosthunter79

you expect us to go out and buy it on your word?how about a detailed description to wet the appetite first?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

ATS is not a market place , you can give us your book or parts of but as far as I'm aware you can't sell it here ... unless you have permission from the owners .

20a
If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.
ATS T&Cs

If I were you I'd remove the links

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ramarevealed

Hi,

You can sample some of it free on Amazon & read the full synopsis. It's only been out about ten days, there is a five star review for it on Amazon UK.

Thanks for your reply

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
not much of a description and only 1 review of average feedback,doesn't make me want to buy it sorry and it dont seem like you want to sell it or you post some teasers from book!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sorry my mistake, did think that after I'd posted, how about some free copies for all you ATS members then to make up for my blunder, see me edited top post

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
pdf ?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Sorry my mistake

No prob mate , just helping a fellow Brit .
Good luck with the book

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I just grabbed a sample of your book, I'll be checking out today, if it has to do with aliens, I'll read it!!? Lol

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think I can get a PDF version from my Smashwords page, if you want a copy drop me a PM with your email and I will happily give you a free copy.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Great, I am happy to give ATS folk a free copy in any ereader format, if you want it for free drop me a PM with an email address and I will wing it over to you.

Regards

Steve
edit on 10/02/1979 by ghosthunter79 because: error

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

okay I read the sample, its a pretty good read so far, the grammar can use a little work, but I am intrigued
I'll read the rest and let you know what I thought.
I dont want a free copy of the book, you worked hard to write it, I'll buy it on friday

Good job!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks, I a polishing it all the time but when you go it alone expensive editors are out of the question.

Hope you enjoy it.

top topics

join