It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video Shows Frequency of The Flower of Life With Sound, WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The frequencies are just frequencies of sound. Everything everywhere vibrates and that forms it's shape. The more solid it is the less it is changed by small fluxuations unless it is at a certain tipping point and then it changes shape. On earth living things vibrate at a frequency regulated by our DNA but changes to shape occur when we change the frequency of the energy or the amount of the energy itself. When energy levels go up too high plants wilt, when they go low they cycle. Frequency can help things grow better though, the vibration caused by the pulsing breeze helps the garden grow faster. Look at the trees, they are structured to absorb frequencies of a certain kind, with branches popping out at certain places to accomplish that.

Humans are very susceptible to frequencies. The shape of a person is directly related to the energy they possess and the frequency they vibrate at. DNA tunes the fork of our existence. We could even be guided from somewhere else by use of frequency, maybe we are organic self replicating robots. Anything is possible, the more I study science the more I think some of these crazy ideas are probable. Look at all the changes in technology we have made in a hundred years, just think what could be done in a thousand. How did the ancient people mobilize the people to build the pyramids of old. By controlling frequency.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Apologies for the 1 liner bit I really wanted to say thanks for this thread

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I believe certain plants grow better with certain music. Mythbusters used a variety of plants which grew better when exposed to rock music.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Infi8nity

Wrong thread; and my 3 days of darkness were pretty good

That's the beauty of subjective reality!

Kind of misleading.
Not to say I dont respect your threads.
Thanks you for all the truthful information you have posted.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This video has subliminal's in it. A bunch... I dont want to watch it again, i only got threw half.

Just keep your eye on the back ground, they are mostly with in the background graphics. Stuff that looks like star dust is actually shaped into reptilian faces ect...
Hypno

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

It's still a great video though.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Did anybody else notice the reptilian painting in the background right next to the Jesus one? Within 1:07 if you haven't seen it your not looking in the right place.

That is because they are trying to objectively get people to open they're eyes and educate themselves. But fear they have. Fallen to the dark side they have.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
amazing

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Okay. I think I might be onto something here that they only briefly discussed in the video.

They showed how different water drops around the world, and same water yet exposed to different emotional states of verbal communciation and music, and you saw what happened to the droplets under different circumstances.

We ARE the water. Our emotions change the water inside our bodies and as we exhert such negative media and dislike for others that bother us that must replicate from one personal to the next to the next INTO our surrounding water supply then BACK into our bodies.

We are our own disease.

Anyone get the same vibe?... Are we too far gone?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I see what you are saying. Imagine it like this. That is what happens to music when it is surrounded by the beautiful music. Call it love. Imagine what could happen to us if we really lived pure. Full of love. No fear. We are capable of more. The water may sit there, but when introduced....

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Cool video as far as visuals, but the drivel from the commentators is annoying. Some defining terms are needed. Sound, as most people mean it, is energy waves passing through little particles, like "air" molecules. Frequency is how much energy is there, how many peaks and troughs there are in the energy wave-more "frequent" waves = higher. Resonance is when these waves mush together just so and build bigger waves in a feedback loop, sorta.

These guys are making new-agey gobbly-guck psuedo-science noises and though they are probably gettin' laid by crystal wearin' mommas by the dozen (maybe even baker's), they make little-to-no sense... on this "third density" planet, anyway. But they're probably more concerned with paychecks and laying anyway.

What medium, i.e. little particles, was god's voice moving through when his "sound" created stuff? How does an energy wave moving through already existing matter create matter?? Earth is going through a "frequency change?" Huh? That needed an explanation, and to mullet man's credit, maybe he got into this later as I only got through 10 minutes before my emotional frequency changed from open and curious to closed and disdainful.

Too bad, really, because they are on to something in a general way. Resonance, harmonics, frequency, etc. is all cool and I'm sure major discoveries are on the way in these areas and using sound to grow better, more effective plants works (thus my own 4th grade science level- short term memory is shot). But even most self respecting dabblers in Hermetic matters and fringe science would give these guys a D-.
edit on 1/29/2013 by Baddogma because: plant effects

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe some level of information that could be useful here but too much new age Vibro-frequency nonsense.

I do have to say that gentleman has a magnificent Guru Mullett.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD I think maybe TWO of YOU managed to address the question! (although the only answer so far seems to be that there is no answer) and 2 more of you managed to care about it and be grateful it was asked.
Please people, if you want to chat about unrelated things, PM each other, if you want to spew the contents of your brain out for people to see, do it on a blog or your own thread. It has become nearly impossible to have on topic discussion here at ATS. I don't mean to be $*#& but it's sickening, this is the last bastion of hope online for easy yet serious collaborative inquiry and investigation; but the well water here has become so polluted with the useless excrement of peoples noncontributory blabbery that it has really become difficult for us as a collective to accomplish anything.

Now that I've been rude and offended most of you, lets get back to the point

OK, so assuming that the frequency which manifests the flower of life pattern differs depending on the materials used (eg, fresh water, sea water, sand, container or platform, etc). What research if any might we be able to find on it in things like fresh water, sea water, cellular materials, YES AND EVEN PLANTS.

Assuming there is possibly some way that a frequency manifesting this FOL pattern might be helpful to living beings, what cases and associated frequencies can we find where either the flower of life was visually displayed, or where life was encouraged to thrive under a specific frequency. How many examples can we find?

Flower of Life course, the seventeenth breath sets your frequency at 9/10ths the speed of light.
Whatever that means? from floweroflife.org

This pattern is said to contain all information systems in the universe within it. It can be used to derive a figure called Metatron's Cube which can be used to derive all five platonic solids. The platonic solids are the "pure" forms describe by Plato, and are said to be the foundation of all form in the universe.

The Flower of Life is an archetypal form that shows up across cultures. Examples of it have been found in Assyria, Egypt, Romania, Israel, China, Japan, India, Bulgaria, Turkey, Spain, Austria, Italy, North Africa, Lebanon, Peru, and Mexico.
What materials/instruments were these people using to manifest the pattern so that they could see it?!!

This guy Drunvalo Melchizedek "wrote the book" on the flower of life, literally; but his info seems to come from his spiritual contacts, and I haven't been able to find anything relating to conventional science or frequencies used. From Frequency.com

Finally, this animation uses the love frequency of 528 HZ
WHAT? Where is he getting this information?! quote from description of (designed for headphones not speakers):

I'm sorry, but that's the best I've got, so far its all my internet searching has found? Anyone have better luck/googling skills?
edit on 29-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

The "love frequency" must be Al Green.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This reminds me of some cymatic videos I saw a few years ago. I put together a little thread on it and wondered what the secrets of physical reality may be discovered by looking further into cymatics and potential accoustic levitation of heavy objects, using resonating frequencies.

Here are a few of the videos:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

i see jesus on left, a woman in middle and black feet legs to right of that.

are you saying the woman "mary" is the serpant? or is there a pic to left of jesus

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Yeah I seen it wrong now you can go get your rocks off about it.

If you actually look at it though as if you catch it in the corner of your eye. And then see it not as a cocked human head but a reptilian head looking straight and you seeing from a diagnal view it does subliminally look reptilian.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i found this website that may possibly be of interest to you if you have not seen it yet, titled "The Use of Tonal Frequencies to Enhance, Heal, & Rejuvenate". i have only just got into reading it myself, but seems very interesting so far. their is also a tone generator you can download where you can set the frequency from 1 hz upto to 20,000 hz. and it also has a frequency list of different health conditions. i hope this is something new for you to look at.
educate-yourself.org...

reply to post by NJoyZ

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's something we always were under influence of and learned to live with for centuries. Nothing new, except they just found out. Offcourse, you all already knew.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

"Yeah I seen it wrong now you can go get your rocks off about it"

wow take it easy , im not the one seeing $%^&, you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join