It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video Shows Frequency of The Flower of Life With Sound, WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OK so just past 2 minutes in, the video shows the flower of life, he calls it a "cube". What frequency is that? Does anybody know?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

14Hz?

Gregg Braden has teh boss mullet!!11!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I could watch that all day.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I wonder if changing the atmosphere would effect the water in some of the higher frequencies, allowing it to take on even more complex shapes. A droplet in zero gravity exposed to hz. would also be interesting to try out.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So OP, I havent watched the video yet but I assume it's simply awesome. Tell me though, what would happen if I had a certain plant and decided to place a little speaker next to it playing noise at the given frequency? Would it make it grow faster?

We all know that by now plants grow better when classical music is played.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Tell me though, what would happen if I had a certain plant and decided to place a little speaker next to it playing noise at the given frequency? Would it make it grow faster?

We all know that by now plants grow better when classical music is played.

lol I see what's going on here.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I wonder what his secret is. He hasn't aged a day since 1939.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
THANKS for this.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Yes, it would

There are even certain kinds of plants that become more 'potent' when you use music with them

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I could watch that all day.

I knew you'd like this thread especially after your recent dreams

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Oh! You read my dreams thread? Please do let me know what you thought of them!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
cool....the techno nurd know-it-all in me wants to post...
any plant will grow faster if given a 15 k hz. blip every second....with a speaker....it sounds just like the blip when a record skips...he he...oh , thank won't work for most....I used a 2 inch speaker, a transister, capacitor and a coil back in 77....back in the 1900's. ,

on subject: saturn has the hexagon as a standing wave at the pole they label the north one.
edit on 28-1-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by NJoyZ

14Hz?

Does any one know what musical note and key this wold be in? It a very low tone, I am not even sure any musical instrument can produce it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Julie Washington

Oh! You read my dreams thread? Please do let me know what you thought of them!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What happened?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The pattern itself, when exposed to vibrations (frequencies), depends on the size of the droplet and it's dynamics, the plate or bowl (surroundings) it is in. So without knowing those there is no way to tell the frequency.

Here you can study more in to the art of cymatics, these are done by John Telfer.

Cymatic Music

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was just preparing to create a thread about sound, then "coincidentally" here is Joy also doing a post. Since she has created a thread on sound, I was wondering if anyone minded if I just put my thoughts out here on this thread instead of creating an entirely new thread centered around a related topic?

Cirque

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Wrong thread; and my 3 days of darkness were pretty good

That's the beauty of subjective reality!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

First time I'd heard of this was in reference to the Church in the Da Vinci Code that has this sacred geometry symbolism carved on the blocks of its walls. Theory was the only way they had of knowing this was to have access to very high frequency resonating devices when it was nearly inconceivable. The entire Church is said to resonate itself, like a giant reed instrument. Rosa or something with Rose in the name is the name of the church.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

We are supposedly all instruments...almost literally and each of us play our own familiar song. The bones in the body can work like hollow conductors like the parts inside an immense church organ. When we are meditating with a mantra facing the heavens or open space we are presumably trying to fine tune ourselves to pick up a message track or something and resonate with it. I have not been able to focus that long to verify the accuracy of these claims but I have heard of people who attest it is true. What they are tapping into seems to vary with the teller. I don't know. What's out there?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Did anybody else notice the reptilian painting in the background right next to the Jesus one? Within 1:07 if you haven't seen it your not looking in the right place.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join