It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Prize Wants Input on Tech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow, do you think the link is long enough?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Big link, big opportunity. BTW, if you visit the little link watch out what you tell to chatterbots- they log input. HAL told me NOT to trust them

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I submitted mine. I want an automobile eco-challenge!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I would like an anti-grav car or vehicle that is fusion powered and is fast with built in safety systems for automated travel across the US. Safety systems I was thinking of would be avoidance collision systems with the possibility of using magnetic or electromagnetic fields to prevent collisions between two similiar objects. Maybe a gravity dampening shield to negate all the negative g's too from extreme deceleration. Of course all of this talk sounds too far out there right now I think.

A simpler task would be creating an interactive internet with a variety of female and male voices selectable for reading aloud text messages. Automating computers to respond via voice commands instead of keyboards via intelligent systems would be nice and similiar to the Star Trek or sci fi computers. Having a smart internet that can actually find exactly what you want without finding a million other things would be nice too. Smart programs that organize internet data and web sites into online versions of their paper catalogs would be much easier to use than most current web sites with a few search exceptions.

Another thought, home robots that follow Isaac Asimov law's of robotics and are smart and cheap and able to do home chores.

new topics

top topics

join