It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX: Stunning, Absolutely, Stunning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDontKnowDoYou
Apparently if you make a mistake and post hoax material without knowing its false material, you get banned.

Is this some kind of example setting? I wasn't aware that ATS was becoming gestapo like the the governments of the world

The Terms & Conditions state no posting of HOAX material. The Terms & Conditions also state you can't have more than one account.

edit on 27-1-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Oh, that looks exactly like the UFO in this pic:

Oh, and this pic also:

That's because it's from an iPhone UFO app:

From the Apple App Store.

Another one for the HOAX bin....

Thanks for bringing this up. It's important to keep each other informed on HOAX's, even if moderators decided to ban you for being unaware of it...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
you're just arguing with yourself at this point. just stop. learn a life lesson. maybe next time you'll take a half second to do some research for yourself, INSTEAD of "wasting a minute or two of people's time".

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Disinformation app?

It's just a fun UFO app. Nothing disinfo about it.

Disinfo is the military dropping flares in a V shaped pattern near Phoenix hours after a huge V shaped craft was sighted. Not someone taking pictures with an iPhone app.

I'm pretty sure you could classify it as a source of disinformation as well

edit on 27-1-2013 by YouDontKnowDoYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDontKnowDoYou

oops.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
you're just arguing with yourself at this point. just stop. learn a life lesson. maybe next time you'll take a half second to do some research for yourself, INSTEAD of "wasting a minute or two of people's time".

Arguing with myself.

Right. No, it's called getting victimized and people acting like predators in response to my mistake. Unless Im dead and in a self created purgatory, I'm pretty sure I'm having an "argument" with a very real and separate entity (you).

Learn a life lesson?

I've been on the internet for a long time, I know the in's and outs. I got a wee bit carried away and got fooled on this one, I'm sorry! Jesus Christ, you guys have a bad weekend or something?

Mistakes happen, and it happens to all of us, yet you're acting like I committed some kind of heinous act by making this mistake, as if it absolutely should have been known to be fake, and that I was deserving of punishment for such idiocy.

Forgiveness and some goddamned humility, maybe a lesson for you to learn? Forgive me for wasting your time!...# sake.

You're wasting time by just being on this site, you wasted my time by posting that reply and I'm wasting my time by even addressing your bull#.

Who's next, this is fun.

edit on 27-1-2013 by YouDontKnowDoYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
Now you can slap your GF in the face for me for wasting our time and making you look bad in front of all of us.

No #. I got banned and received the brunt of people's unconscious anxieties. What's next?

Sorry for taking 30 seconds of your life away though. I'm sure I can replace it with a cigarette or shot of whiskey if you'd like?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join