It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have lost it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
After a bit of a absents, I have to say that I think we have lost our collective minds. I listen to the talking heads about gun control and how we have to take those opportunities away but I have yet to hear anyone ask the question WHY. What makes a young twenty something want to kill children. Or his mother first. Then the 15 year old who would exacute his family one at a time in N.M. But lets go to the next step. We have a goverment that tells us how we need to be more thoughtful and policticlly correct but will make friends with countries that still treat there women like property. I'm a insensitive %$#^ when I use the wrong words to describe someone of another race but its ok to send aid in the forms of billions of dollars ( A debt that we pass on to the next generation ) to people who will exacute a rape victim because in there minds it had to be her fault some how. I watch people in this country steadaly give there rights away for a few crumbs promised by a politician who would sell there mother for the chance to rule. The rights that so many people gave there lives for us to have. I guess I'm just getting old. Seems to me that we have created a race that can no longer deal with any failure. And we are all just to happy to set back and let it all slip away. There is so much more to say but I think I have rambled enough. Just very confused with my country and my world right now. Thanks for listening.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Agree with you. And I feel many will agree that something "big" is about to happen which should really make life even happier on planet earth. We've hit the slippery slope with bowling shoes.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the3rdhuman
Agree with you. And I feel many will agree that something "big" is about to happen which should really make life even happier on planet earth. We've hit the slippery slope with bowling shoes.

THIS.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I agree with you my friend wholeheartedly. It’s a double standard anywhere you do.

I put a thread together a little while back on how nice it might be if an EMP were to take everything out. Yes, of course there would be death and chaos, but I think, in the end, we would rise above it all and become something greater.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I want to know why people do such things, unfortunately, guns are the satan of the era.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by David134
We have a goverment that tells us how we need to be more thoughtful and policticlly correct but will make friends with countries that still treat there women like property.

This is a very good question, my friend.

new topics

top topics

join