It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic rescue of mother and baby from Australian floods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
HI all

sry if this has been posted I didnt see it

I just thought this was a pretty good video of a mom and baby being rescued and other good footage from the Australian flood.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hundreds of homes have been flooded and several people are reported missing in the Australian state of Queensland after heavy rains brought by Tropical Cyclone Oswald.

The town of Bundaberg, where rescuers have been trying to airlift residents to safety, is expecting the highest river level ever recorded.

In Brisbane, the state capital, almost 5,000 homes and properties are at risk.

The area has also been hit by a series of tornadoes.

Two people were reported missing, and police said the body of an elderly man who went to check on a yacht north of Bundaberg had been recovered.

edit on 27-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
this has turned into a major situation. people confirmed dead....thousands of homes under water...and its getting worse.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Man, bad news everywhere! Thank God the mother and baby were rescued. I'll be praying for the people of Australia during this tough time.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
people in bundaberg qld now under mandatory evacuation. they are being told to get onto their roofs and helicopters will pick them up.

just so our international members know the size of this...its now extending over 2000klm down the east coast of australia.

top topics

join