It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful System to Bring Widespread Severe Weather Potential 01/29/2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
North eastern PA here, we had some really scary winds last night. Woke up at about 5am cause my house was shaking, freaked me out! Hope all of those in the path of tornadoes are ok!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss_sky
North eastern PA here, we had some really scary winds last night. Woke up at about 5am cause my house was shaking, freaked me out! Hope all of those in the path of tornadoes are ok!

Glad you are ok,miss sky.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I understand it is scary and chilling. I am glad you are OK.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is part of my driveway....only 3 hours into what my local weather station said would be a light dusting of snow, for between today and tomorrow. It's up to 6 inches deep on some areas of my property....so far....

Gotta love those weather people....

Des

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
1 to 3 for the day forcast here. So far about 10-12 on the ground so only off by 499% give or take

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Then you must be in the Appalachians too....gonna get deep here if it keeps snowing like it is now. I want to build a snow man, and fire up the BBQ. Need to find the wood pile under the snow to do that. But first...have to go fill the goat sheds with hay...they don't want to go out and graze in this mess......will post a pic of dish of the day soon. Goats under ice....if I can get them to come out....

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join