It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JonBenet Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, but DA refused to prosecute

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I look at the murder of JonBenet through a dream roughly two weeks before her murder, and compare what I saw to what MSN had reported.

I actually wrote about the dream and then mailed it to myself. I'm certain that I kept it, and if I did it is in a file box in storage located in St. Louis, I'm in Texas at the moment.

I dreamed that Burke had killed her. In the dream the father was present, and seemed the orchestrator. John Ramsey was giving instruction to Burke, and was holding a belt to his right side as Burke was sitting on a bed with his little sister, but the father was not present in the bed room when Burke assaulted her from behind. Along with the two children on the bed was some type of large square plastic storage box.

The father had no shirt on, but was wearing light colored trousers. Burke was bare legged but wore a dark colored short sleeved shirt. JonBenet was sitting on her legs facing away from my view. The one thing that kept me from thinking I had dreamed of her murder was the color of her hair, more of a light brown than blonde.

When I saw photos of the inside of the house, I was certain that I had seen the whole thing a dream.

I awoke from the dream when the two children had fought their way to the floor.

Sorry that all I have is a dream to offer this thread....

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
You picked a sorry choice for a villain. Burke was more a victim of atrocious parenting than Jon benet as he was a bed wetting wimp that was routinely beaten on by his little sister. She blackened his eyes twice with unprovoked assaults. As for punishment for bed wetting jon benet was slapped in her vaginal area with a ruler and Burke got the clothes pin.

I made a foolish comment years ago when I was so fed up with this tragedy that the child of a crack addicted mother living in an abandoned house got far superior parenting then those two poor kids.

Money changes everything.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Hi, new member here. Great site.

I agree that money provided John and Patsy the golden tickets/get out of jail free cards. It is possible that they didn't physically commit the murder, but those two were involved in Jon Benet's death in some way.

There are so many unsolved questions about the evidence including the ransom note, the pineapple, John's discovery of the body...the list seems endless. But one thing in particular has always bothered me more than all the other stuff, mainly because it seems so out of character and screams out Patsy was lying: Patsy was wearing the same clothes in the morning that she wore to the Christmas party the night before. Seriously? Think about it - here is a woman that is OCD about her apperannce as well as her daughter's, and she is going to wear the same clothes twice? Especially party clothes. And travel in them as well...No. Don't think so. Patsy had on the same clothes because she never changed out of them. She never went to bed, and she lied about doing so. If she was awake all night, what else did she lie about? The answer is everything.

Something dark and ugly went on in that house in Boulder. IMO, something evil.

And yes, money does change "almost" everything, but you can't buy back your soul for any amount.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Patsy had on the same clothes because she never changed out of them. She never went to bed, and she lied about doing so. If she was awake all night, what else did she lie about? The answer is everything.

Team Ramsey made sure that Pasty would never be interviewed or photographed by detectives so the issue is mute.

The best way to start looking at this case is to familiarize yourself just how quickly this whole affair went into the gutter. If you recall in the OJ Simpson case it was near the end of the trial-a year or before the indictment that the race card was played and the case became gutter scum.

In this case it only took a few weeks. I'll explain. Team Ramsey was made up of 7 of the best lawyers in the entire world and they were given a blank check to spend freely on whatever they thought they needed. That is the good part. The bad part was the incredible hole they started out in. Practically every parent in the world had seen a 6 year old prancing down a stage dressed like a street whore and were simply shocked by what they saw. That one image convicted the Ramsey's in the eye of the public-who would never do that to their child. A few people I knew said that if they were really hard up for money they might THINK about it but still never would. Patsy and John Ramsey between them were worth well over $50 million.

They had to make up ground-in a hurry. They hired around 25 of the best private detectives they could find and began assaulting witnesses in the neighborhood with a combination of threats, bribes, innuendo , accusations and any thing else they could think of to tie them into statements in the favor of Team Ramsey. As that was going on Ramsey lawyers sent scores of young women into the ranks of the Bolder police department-and little know at the time-also into the District Attorneys office for the express purpose of inciting the young men in the departments into some drunken pillow talk-it was highly effective.

The last straw came when somehow-no one ever found out how-Team Ramsey was able to throw the FBI (who had jurisdiction because of the kidnapping) off the case and out of the state-and managed to have the entire crime scene cleaned and scrubbed before Crime Scene Investigators ever got there. As a parting shot the FBI special agent told a media representative that in his opinion the case was solved and added:

A frigid night
A locked house
A dead child

Team Ramsey was infuriated and the gloves come off for good-it was anything goes from now on. The case was 18 days old.

As far as the physical evidence was concerned it was hopelessly confusing-it still is. The most important aspect of the case-about the only thing every one can agree on-was the autopsy and today it is still hard to understand. I have quite a bit of experience with autopsy from my Grand Jury experience and this is the most bizarre I have ever seen or even heard of. JonBenet died from ligature strangulation from a garroting comprised of a broken paint brush and polyurethane rope-however at the same time she also died from a massive, horrible blow to the head that caved in her entire skull. For the first time in medical history a person has died from two reasons at the same time.

This is just a framing of the case for now however the OP stated that the District Attorneys office refused to prosecute the case-that is misleading in the fact that the DA's office was caught up in the underhanded, winner take all dirty tricks that the detectives were forced to endure. They also dished out plenty of their own.

The case file I have is huge. None of the seeder aspects ever made it too the internet and it has been long enough none of this information would be compromising so I can publish some of it.

Chapter 2 really goes off the deep end as the National media takes sides right down the line of partisan politics.

edit on 20-1-2014 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Did you write a book? I am new to this site...would love to read if you have.

Many of your insights above are things that are new to me. You appear to have quite the inside track on the case.

Thanks for the new info!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This case is interesting in the fact that it's still an open homicide investigation that is about as closed as an open investigation can get. I'm not a writer per say and most of my knowledge from the case comes from a large archived file I hold in a secure environment for others. Discounting the JFK assassination and 9/11 this is the largest murder investigation in American History-in terms of documentation. The official file of the Bolder,Co homicide department has amassed some 40,000 documents-hold up a stack of printer paper that is 100 pages and that will give you some idea of the breadth of this thing.

Former Bolder homicide detective Steve Thomas resigned from the department in a letter to the media and the Governor of Colorado. That simply shocked and bewildered everyone involved-Cops just don't do things like this and his reasons while being honorable(many will disagree with the word honorable) slung the case where no other has ever gone. The world wide bewilderment really hit the fan after a book he wrote about the case that, was a best seller, pointed to the District Attorneys office as the main cast of characters that fell under the spell of the Ramsey's attorneys known as Team Ramsey. It's somewhat enlightening-well not that much in my book-however that the mess the case became could have never happened in any American city, other than Bolder. The far left liberal attitude of the city administration, and the most bizarre case of risk adverseness I have ever known, along with political will to do nothing much of anything about crime(of course in the Cities mind it didn't exist) and cater to their wealthy residents with a never ending pardon me I see nothing police department.

The basic facts of the case-that I have already pointed out-show without a doubt the kidnapping was staged along with the ransom note and that what ever happened that night was between the 4 occupants. What really gets confusing is the District Attorneys office agreeing with those facts-but saying at the same time the Ramsey's were not involved in the brutal murder of their young child. Confused yet? there is plenty more.

At that time the National media in America had yet to take full control of the everyday lives of Americans as they have now. However they were getting warmed up. The image of JonBenét is still as striking now as it was then with the exception of the internet that, then, like the media behind it, was just getting started. The mind wonders what would have happened had this case happened AFTER broadband became widespread around 1999. Actually, this very assignment is given out to journalist in training along with anyone else who studies history. The social networks, in my opinion would have never allowed this tragedy-the death of a young child-to get buried in a sea of money, political paybacks, bruised egos and an attitude that the best thing to do about crime-is look the other way. As odd as it may seem today entire dissertations, the pinnacle of someones higher education efforts, are spent on this very question-would the JonBenét Ramsey murder case been able to be buried simply because some people just wanted it to go away-or would sites like ATS for example-raised so much hell that the focus would be on the crime-not the livelihood of those in charge.

A good question however, as so often happens, the death of a child becomes lost in a philosophic discussion.

An example of the nutcase this became, as with anything involving humans-especially Americans-humor can't be far off. On the 1 year anniversary of JonBenét death detectives staked out her grave in hopes of hearing a confession. As stupid as it sounds they set up fake tombstones with cameras and listening devices and had a command post across the graveyard. The media got wind of this and set up there own devices and took their place across the street. The grave was somewhat up a slope and every time anyone would come near the place they would get mobbed. A writer for the Bolder Camera who was there described the scene. The female reporters would sit in their production vans (about 20 of the vans spread along the street below the slope) and non stop preening them selves until some one-anyone-would go near the grave there would be this loud clack-clack-clack noise as the high heels at full speed along with their short tight skirts attacked anyone with microphones held out in front like elephant snouts and yelling nonstop questions like "why are you here?!" "Do you know the family?"-at the same time elbowing each other to get their snout the closest. Once they person informed them they were there for other reasons the tide recanted back down the hill. The last straw for this reporter was when a maintenance worker, in grey coveralls marked 'maintenance', was attacked by the clacking mob of elephant snouts, and a pushing match between the once preened girls began.

The 'elephant snouts' is classic-only in America.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

A good question however, as so often happens, the death of a child becomes lost in a philosophic discussion.

Exactly. There is a body of a person in a grave that should be alive...living the most vibrant and passionate years of her life. Instead, Jon Benet is a sidebar in a slimy tabloid society that didn't care enough to bring her murderer(s) to justice.

Granted I am not a legal pro, but are there a lot of Grand Jury suspects that just get to move back to cozy ol' Hotlanta and live like they didn't find their six year old baby girl with her head bashed in and a paint brush (that belonged to the Mother) wrapped around her neck?

I have read rumors of satanism being involved. Is that mentioned in the official investigation? IMO, that would explain many things.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am not aware of any 'satanism' in the official file however John Ramsey had books and had done searches on the then wimpy internet about religious 'cults' and while that is interesting many people have such books.

The fringe media started rumors about practically everything in order to keep the story in the headlines. Like the mobbing of anyone near the grave by clacking elephant snouts without this case many were unemployed. So much of this case goes back to the image of a six year old girl prancing down a pageant runway and how that image effected people.

Team Ramsey in a first of it's kind legal brief stated that these images were polluting the public perceptive of their clients-and should be 'censored' as they are effecting any possible jury pool their clients might face. They argued that it was unfair that the details about these 'kiddie pageants' were not included in the media reports and it was a conspiracy to hurt their clients image.

In a lot of ways they were right. It was unfair to their clients however the average American parent wasn't buying this excuse. I can't remember the exact media show-or what network produced it-but there was a presentation put on showing the outfit JonBenét was wearing in her bounce down the runway that was played continuously by the networks. What it showed was a pair of spiked high heel shoes smaller than a persons hand that were actually taller than they were long-a bizarre site indeed. How a parent could send their 6 year old girl out in public in these tiny 'spikes' as they are called did create an unfair atmosphere-and without a doubt slandered them in the eyes of the public. That is in a legal sense-in a moral sense it's garbage.

The bizarre way this child died will always be the most straight forward part of the case to me. I have experience with autopsy protocol as I have watched them being preformed and I understand how important the cause of death is in any homicide. If you try to put together an applicable sequence of events that cold night it's difficult to make anything fit the evidence at the postmortem-regardless who was involved-that is simply unheard of in murder cases. The blow to the head was about as brutal as I, or anyone for that matter, has ever seen. In order to create this kind of trauma the child would have been grasped by it feet, slung round in the air to produce enough inertia then slam the head into something very stout like a tiled wall one might find in a bathroom. It wasn't blunt force trauma as the entire hemisphere of the skull was simply collapsed. The noise would have grotesquely loud.

Yet trying to fit one of the Parents-with no history of violent behavior whatsoever-into this scene of inflicting that kind of damage-on a child they both adored-is simply senseless. Yes, JonBenét has been assaulted in her vaginal region, but not sexually-more like punishment over time. That discipline is not standard however it is light years from a reminder about body functions to the almost inhuman trauma inflicted on this very small child.

I think this is where the 'satanic' references begin because of the unexplainable and downright bizarre evidence of the postmortem.

Criminal Profiling, as an investigative technique, has been totally over blown and taken out of context by the media and their talking heads and 'instant experts' to the point it's comical. However it is based on the science of human behavior and is an investigative tool despite the media and their 'former FBI profilers'-almost always pretty young women-and it can be conclusive. People simply don't wait 40 years and 'then' show this kind of behavior-it is almost always a progressive process. For instance from a very young age it was obvious to practically everyone that there was something very, very wrong with Jeffery Dalmer. And no one knew that better than he did. His psychopathic and sociopathic abilities allowed him to hid it. The brutal murder of this child I just can't see coming from anger. Other than being rich snobs that looked down on the little people neither Patsy or John Ramsey had ever had any kind of mental issues that would preclude this kind of behavior.

If anyone can fit anger into the evidence at the postmortem I would like to hear it.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm replying to follow this mainly but there was a lot of DNA evidence in addition to a handwritten note. If all of that wasn't matched to the immediate family members it seems they are not the culprits. Why is it more complicated than that?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I'm replying to follow this mainly but there was a lot of DNA evidence in addition to a handwritten note. If all of that wasn't matched to the immediate family members it seems they are not the culprits. Why is it more complicated than that?

Simply because the crime scene was totally compromised by the fact that the original 911 call was made about a kidnapping-not a murder. This allowed many people to invade the murder scene at will in an effort to participate in an attempt to locate a child that had been abducted-not knowing that the child was in the house and had been dead for at least 6 hours before the 911 call came in and was responded to by patrol officers at first then detectives-which is the norm. No one could keep track of who was going where for hours until John Ramsey found his daughter dead in a small room in a clustered basement. He then preceded to destroy the sterile murder scene by removing his very dead daughter and take her upstairs and further compromise the forensics by attempting to revive, or slobber over her, as she was in full rigor and smelled horrible. The worst crime in the whole case was committed by a rookie female detective who found an old blanket from a closet and wrapped the body up-destroying all the crime scene evidence 100%.

However this works both ways as from now on neither Team Ramsey or the detectives could use any of the forensics because it could not meet court standards for entry-to either convict the Ramsey's or exonerate them. Absolutely nothing about the forensics of the murder would ever see a courtroom that could not be challenged by either side. A marker of unknown DNA was found on JonBenét however with no one to compare it to it was worthless. It could have been either male of female and it could have come from an almost unlimited sources as the blanket that the detective mistakenly wrapped JonBenét in had been used by dozens of people who stayed in the guest room from which it came.

The handwritten ransom note and the two practice notes can be read and seen if you search from them and they are both obvious fabrications in Pasty's handwriting, on her pad with her felt pins. However, that, in it's self is not evidence that she murdered anyone. Also, since they were moved about-and even stepped on-by unknown persons they were worthless again to convict the Ramsey's or set them free. This was also a mute point since the case was never going to go to trial anyway.

It mattered none how much evidence piled up against the Ramsey's because the crime scene was worthless in the eyes of the law. They knew it and so did there lawyers. That being the case it did noting whatsoever to unconvict them in the eyes of the public. That is really what the case became-The Ramsey's and their world class law team with an unlimited budget attempting to convince the public they were innocent-because the law could never convict them.

In my opinion-which by the way counts for nothing-they failed-but they did not go down without a fight that brought out the worst in people and not surprisingly the Justice system in America.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hi Spooky:

Based upon the extremely interesting observations that you have shared in this thread, I for one would certainly like to hear your personal opinion on what really happened that night.

You seem to have inside information/involvement (just saying), and I don't expect you to risk incurring any kind of repercussions for opining if that is the case, but you are one of the few people I have found that writes intelligently, and not just emotionally, about this tragedy.

Either way
for your previous insights. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm not being sarcastic in any way however conclusions of criminal cases belong in a court of law. However, that does not mean investigators can't give their opinions on the evidence, and leave the guilt of the suspects to their peers-which is how an adversarial judicial process works. The FBI has a vast history of investigating kidnappings, extortion and financial crimes. If the special agent in charge says the crime scene was staged, the ransom notes not so clever fakes and no outsider entered the crime scene-both before and after the murder-then you can take that to the bank. People have very odd appraisals of Federal cops simply because of television and the movies where they are portrayed in personal way formed around drama that keeps people entertained-or at least attempts to. FBI agents are human-they make mistakes-sometimes big ones interluded with personal gain, revenge or even a false sense of deprivement. Be that as it may I trust their judgement would want them on my side if it really came down to it.

That is why it was so important that Team Ramsey get the Feebees not only out of the Ramsey's house, but out of Bolder and the entire state of Colorado. This can be compared to the arrival of an ambulance at a bad car crash, the arrival of Firemen at a burning house, a patrol officer at a physical altercation. They get respect and persons feel better about a situation when a federal agent flashes a shield-the Calvary has arrived. You don't see this in movies and television however in real life it is standard.

Without a doubt the FBI had jurisdiction in the case because of the ransom note and apparent kidnapping of a child. Some how Team Ramsey was able to convince the local office of the FBI that the kidnapping was faked-and it was a simple murder scene-in which, of course, they can not intercede. How this was done I will never understand. Even former homicide detective Thomas and District Attorney Hunter never admitted as to what kind of threat, bribe or worse was used. However it set the tone for the next 18 months in that nothing about this case was out of bounds-nothing-legalities were optional. I'm somewhat ashamed at the Bureau for this however I wasn't there and will never know just what happened. That is not the Agency I know.

This is important in two different realities-first the dismantling of the legal system by lawyers with world wide reputations on the line-and the sorriest-a never ending narrative that totally dismissed the fact that a young child with so much to live for-was dead after being tortured and brutally murdered in a fashion that is grotesque in the extreme.

No one cares that JonBenét is dead-that fact is now irrelevant.

That is the direction I would like to flow this narrative as the most-I guess unforgettable and unforgivable aspect, the National media taking sides as to their own political leaning-far over shadows the mistakes of the Bureau, the local police and even the detectives in this case. No one buried that little girl deeper in the muck-and forgot her- than the likes of NBC, CNN and Fox in their never ending battles for the all mighty advertising dollar.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No one buried that little girl deeper in the muck-and forgot her- than the likes of NBC, CNN and Fox in their never ending battles for the all mighty advertising dollar.

Instant Society = Instant Media = Instant Disinformation = Instant Money

I really don't care what (insert talking head name here) has to say, just give me the facts and I promise I will figure it out on my own. Yeah right - like that is going to happen!

If there are any hard core journalist left in the World, I wish one would rip this case wide open. I don't mind any person making money for doing an honest job, however, I do mind people being paid for acting positions when the job description is "journalist".

Back in the day (boy am i getting old - NOT LOL) if I remember correctly Geraldo did cover it for quite some time, but the powers that be lost interest. If the Boulder Police, District Attorney and FBI shrugged it off, the media must have figured the case was no longer a sensational money maker. Big deal , another little girl dead, who cares?

I still care. In a picture of Jon Benet that was widely circulated, I noticed little laugh lines by her eyes. What six year old has "laugh" lines? I don't think she got them from laughing. It haunts me and I want to help her...I wish there was something I could do.

I hope your research reaches someone with the skills that can bring Jon Benet justice.
edit on Jan5902020159020259America/Chicago by Missmissie173 because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
As I have said this tragedy had a way expanding and enveloping the narration in an ever widening sphere of misfortune. The horrible loss of John Ramsey's first daughter twist it's way into a very nonscientific parallel of motivation. Elizabeth Pasch Ramsey and boyfriend Matthew Derrington hit a patch of black ice outside Chicago and slid into the oncoming lane and were t-boned by a delivery truck on Jan. 8, 1992. A true daddy's girl she lived the carefree life of a millionaires favorite gal and was biding her time as an airline stewardess. The dark haired beauty's death changed John Ramsey for ever. How horrible it must have been on February 21st 1997 when desperate Bolder homicide detectives unearthed Elizabeth's death certificate and autopsy report and presented it to the world in some kind of twisted tit for tat retaliation for Team Ramsey's refusal to allow the detectives request for interviews with both-sort of-murder suspects.

In fairness to both John and Pasty this was a totally unprofessional and downright disgusting tactic that just shows more proof how this case slid further into the gutter it still resides in today. Former Bolder homicide detective Thomas conveniently forgot to mention this sick macabre in his 'tell all' book. I'm not going to dwell on the many conspiracy related theories about how Elizabeth died and why the autopsy and death certificate are night and day different from the media reports about the accident.

I have picked out several incidents from this case file that I know have never been put in the public sphere. At 7:33 am Christmas morning 1996 One hour and 42 minutes after Pasty Ramsey had made the oddest 911 call this investigator has ever heard, or heard of for that matter, a K9 unit from the Bolder Police Department arrived at the house at 755 Fifteenth Street in Bolder. The officer had responded to a possible child abduction to begin what he thought would be the standard procedure of establishing a starting point to begin the search. Detective Linda Arndt (who before the morning was done would destroy the entire forensics case by wrapping the dead child in a used blanket from the guest room closet-after allowing both Parents to sob and slobber on the stiff body-the detective would later be removed from the Bolder Police Department for emotional instability after testifying under oath that she remembers nothing about the morning of 12-25-not even waking up and reporting to work-9 months later she was haired by Vincent and Son Team Ramsey's lead legal team as an investigator)) who had already arrived at the residence was summonsed to the phone by a representative of Deputy District Attorney Pete Hofstrom office, Leslie Aaholm. In what was described as a bolt of lighting response the detective informed Patrol Officer French-one of the first to arrive-to 'run' out to the arriving K9 unit and put them on stand by-then by a very unprofessional 'yell' out the side door the K9 unit was told to 'vacate at once'. Radio silence ( a standard procedure in kidnapping cases) was broken and all units heading to the house on 755 Fifteenth Street were recalled until the units and the individual responders could be 'identified and evaluated'. Shop talk for bought and sold.

The temperature that morning had just topped 10 degrees and had the tracking hound's environment inside the cruiser's tightly shut windows and warm environment been cracked even the slightest-the width of a toothpick-the hound would have instantaneously picked up the sent of a decaying human body, slightly below ground level, 50 feet or less away. Had the hound been allowed into the house it would have easily-and quite effortlessly, tracked JonBenét's scent from her room to the small windowless room, inside a clustered maintenance room in the basement, where the child now in 4/5 livor and 3/5 rigor having been dead some 5 hours, had become a liability-just like the tracking hound. The reigning Colorado 'Little Miss Christmas' was never allowed to take the throne on her special day-at least not alive that is.

The author of this file-a now deceased retired female private detective from Vermont-had an admitted inability to remain unemotional in discussions-in which she is speaking in the second person-about her disgust at this tragedy. The parentheses are the authors. On a horribly xeroxed (one might consult an old world dictionary for the meaning of that term) police report she writes " to my amazement it seems the hound xxxxxxx the possibility that the hound would have disturbed the lavish trappings in the unholy mansion(??) was accepted as an outstanding reason for it's removal(??? it never was allowed inside) from the scene of the non mentioned horror. In the border is written MY GOD! the place is a dump!

The Ramsey's of Colorado, Atlanta, Michigan and Paris didn't clean up after themselves. One of the first things former detective Thomas noticed was how 'the front and sitting room were neat and tidy-the other 20 rooms were junk heaps'.

The emotional indulgences into the child leave one at a loss for words at times.

JonBenét is a combination of her fathers names John and Bennett and her loving nickname jonnieB/ noting the slash of French slang. Picture in your mind a half crocked French chef pursing his lips and saying 'Jonny nee' b' and that would be the name she loved the most. In Paris on her fourth birthday Jonny nee' b had removed the luscious trappings of a big girl-strapped to a very little girl and was walking barefoot on the Charleviox dock when her mother's sisters ask her why she had removed her stockings and shoes? Jonny nee' b replied " Aunt Pam I want to feel the rhythm of the Earth under my feet"

A four year old!

In reconstructing this narrative some grammar allowances must be made in an attempt to forward emotion.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

edit on Jan2353530123535323America/Chicago by Missmissie173 because: computer

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Sorry for the blank response above, was trying to use my phone app. Obviously it did not work.

Anyway, I have pulled out my laptop because I couldn't wait to respond to your post...shocked and just...WOW!

You have my continued attention with:
Older daughter's death - I didn't know there was something off about the circumstances. I want to know more.
Condition of the home (a "dump' and "full of junk"). A sure sign of some form of mental illness and/or addiction.*
Canine Unit dismissed because the dogs might do damage to the Ramsey home - seriously?
Police Officer that screws-up the entire case suffers selective amnesia and leaves the force, but is well enough to play for the other team?

I know I have left out some of your other revelations, but I am spinning from these alone!

*You know, I remember thinking at the time how odd it was that people that owned a McMansion would allow a broken basement window to remain unfixed for months on end. The same broken window that explained the entrance for the intruder. How many average homeowners, let alone estate owners, would let that window go? The answer is people that let their homes become "dump(s)" and "full of junk". People like John and Patsy Ramsey. People with BIG issues and BIG secrets.

Publish this stuff...just saying. You have more pertinent info in your posts than any of the books written over the past 20 years.

This whole deal has a huge yuk factor, and keeps getting worse with your every post, but Lord forgive me I can't leave the train wreck till the truth comes out. Please continue or tell me where I can purchase.

Thanks and I'm for real about buying the book.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Older daughter's death - I didn't know there was something off about the circumstances. I want to know more. Condition of the home (a "dump' and "full of junk"). A sure sign of some form of mental illness and/or addiction.* Canine Unit dismissed because the dogs might do damage to the Ramsey home - seriously? Police Officer that screws-up the entire case suffers selective amnesia and leaves the force, but is well enough to play for the other team?

Other than tragic Elizabeth's death is what it is. Various conspiracy sites have tried to make issues with the contradictions in the Postmortem. As always the case the individuals trying to get attention by highlighting discrepancy, have no training, nor experience to make such contradictions-or even understand them. My intention was to again, show the level of unprofessional conduct, that seemed to inflict any and everyone involved in this case.

Unfortunately, mental illness and addiction issues tend to run in families. I have never really came across anything that would indicate a diagnosis of mental disorders in either John or Pasty Ramsey from a qualified mental health professional. Stuck up, snobbish with a grandiosity complex perhaps-but nothing in the form of a diagnosis from a doctor that would explain their actions.

Why the tracking hound was dismissed from the property is an enigma in the fact that how unlikely it was that anyone other than the killer knew where JonBenét was. The case is just over 140 minutes old. It is entirely possible that this is simply a coincidence-in detective shop talk you may hear from time to time that 'pigs have flown before-so who knows'.

The defections of former detective Arndt and former DA investigator Lou Smits to Team Ramsey are well known. Looking at it from their perspective their careers with the Bolder Police Department and DA's office were over with anyway-and since there would never be a trial-why not.

Something that needs to be inverted here is that at the time with the FBI sent packing-the media under totally control of Team Ramsey-the internet years away from broadband going mainstream-all this is happening in relative isolation.

Perhaps, I might suggest former Bolder Homicide Detective Steve Thomas's book on the case. He betrayed, not only his oath, but his shield as well and in my book will always be a traitor in that sense. He has said many, many times that he understands if people feel that way-and to his credit-feels no ill will towards them-a very difficult and classy thing for an ex-cop to say.

Better yet I might suggest Websleuths--one of the oldest websites on the internet they do some great work aligned with The Doe Network and NAMUS organizations that try to solve mysteries about the thousands of unclaimed human remains of Americans that have no name to be buried under-nor any conclusion of why they died. It's a chance for ordinary people to solve sad stories for families. They have an extensive raw file on the JonBenét case and you can use links to download files to read yourself. I would also suggest that you use your best web etiquette to view/copy the files then leave.

They have a habit of sometimes being a bit personal about just who a person really is. As one might suspect both the Bureau and the Agency have a presence there. The old southern song "Time for me to fly" fits well.

edit on 28-1-2014 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For those interested, here are the full uncensored crime scene photos of the case, including ruler by bruises and hairs to indicate length

Warming: can be shocking, not for feint of heart

www.documentingreality.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The problem with the bootlegged postmortem photos that have been around since 2003 is they don't show any scale as to the scalp reflection. The wounds as the scalp was stretched shows the collapse of the hemisphere with the subdural hematoma that indicates the brain stem was still functioning-an impossibility due to the lack of blood flow from the strangulation-if and when they occurred in tandem.

This medical mystery will never be solved due to reconstruction during the embalming phase.

The instantaneous dual causes of death, as with the entire Postmortem, were irrelevant due to the fact that the case would never go to trial because of inadmissibility of the crime scene evidence, that was compromised by the Bolder Police Department.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join