page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hi all

sry if this has been posted I did a search

EDIT.....oops just saw this on the new topics page. sry

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well this is just nuts.. I mean wtf? Im so tired of seeing cops doing this [snipped]

Im glad someone pulled out their camera and started filming.. I hope these cops go to jail

edit on 27-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)
edit on Sun Jan 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its really hard to judge without knowing the full story, who knows if that guy had the police chasing him for hours and putting others life in danger or if he killed/hurt someone. Still that does not excuse the behavior of the officer, they need people to train them to not take things personally specially since that job tends to attract people who already not very balanced. Would still like to know everything that happened.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"I would have relieved you of your post"- R. Paul to H. Clinton.

I would have relieved these 3 bastards of their duties.

Then thrown them in general population with the rest of their kind.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

here th ap link
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thugs in suits...

"Almost two years after beating a stunned and unresponsive suspect in a public park, three Connecticut cops were finally placed on "desk duty" yesterday after footage of the attack had been made public."

Source: gawker.com...

The police chief in Bridgeport, Conn., the state’s largest city, moved three officers to desk duty AFTER a video appeared on YouTube in which they stomped on and repeatedly kicked a man after a stun gun had already rendered him inert, reported the Associated Press.

The video is from May 2011. It was published on YouTube on Jan. 6, although it was only recently brought to the police chief’s attention.

Source: www.rawstory.com...

At one point a witness yells at the officers, ‘You got him, cut the (expletive).’

According to The Post, police sources said the man was being pursued by officers following reports that he had a gun. When the officers finally subdued him, no gun was found, but the man was wearing a holster, the source said.

The man was charged in the incident and did not file a complaint against the police officers. The sources told The Post that the man, who wasn’t seriously injured in the beating, is now serving prison time on unrelated charges.

Source: usecmagazine.usecnetwork.com...

Elson Morales, Joseph Lawlor and Clive Higgins, all 10-year veterans of the Bridgeport Police Department, are shown on the video attacking the suspect as he lay on the grass. The officers have been put on paid administrative leave while the May 2011 encounter is investigated. The sobering footage was uploaded on YouTube on Jan. 18 by an anonymous user. It is unclear who filmed it.
Source

edit on 27-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
We have no idea what this guy did to generate the hate obviously shown by the cops. Was he running for a shoplifting charge or did someone just catch him raping a 5yr old girl? All kinds of reasons people get chased by police and if the latter? I wouldn't want them fired...I'd ask why they stopped without doing more.

On the other hand..if this was a nickle and dime routine bust? Indeed, I'd want those 3 in psych evaluations with their job hanging in the balance at the very least.

So.. Anyone know what the actual offense was? This can't be as empty and vague for actual circumstances as the source piece leaves it.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Good lord I am so sick of these cops doing this kind of crap. People need to remind them that they work FOR us and not against us. That holier than thou attitude is going to just get them fired, and it's our responsibility to continue to bring these situations to light.

Just like a recently released video of some cops beating a man who was experiencing diabetic shock. They hit first, ask questions later, then have the nerve to laugh about it.

I'll see if I can find the link.

Idiot Cops
edit on 27-1-2013 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-1-2013 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join