It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon Hacks DOJ, Releases Encrypted File

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Why are they releasing an encrypted document which noone will be able to read?

I really don't get it...I'm always very hopeful of Anonymous, but very rarely impressed....hopefully SOMEONE can release what the documents actually say, and it turns out to actually be significant.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
reply to post by el1jah

I'm calling propaganda on this entire warhead. but since my life sucks and I haven't much to lose anyway... I'm downloading the file and I'll get back to you.

Cool bud, let us know if anything comes of it.

As soon as the key is released, I will post it (if someone doesn't beat me to it)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pslind69

Thanks for the info, learn something new everyday!
I knew it was difficult, but didn't know astronomically...maybe one of the alphabet soup agencies are capable of it?

Dang, guess we're stuck waiting for Anon's next move...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by Mamatus

I think the Stratfor hack was HUGE.

Just persona
I am nervous for them... so many are just poor kids that want to make a difference.

My hope is that they are teaching the ones that want to learn.
edit on 28-1-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

I agree, and hugely funny to boot. They made that guys life miserable!
Did they not blow the cover off on Trapwire as well? I found that info really personally disturbing.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Good info, appreciate you bringing it here.

If there is any truth to that, and the info is indeed WPP details, Anon would be signing their own death warrant in the jury of public opinion and with the Feds, IMHO.

Doesn't the WPP fall under the madate of the FBI or Marshalls? And I would hope that info is a tad more secure than online...

But it begs the question...if it IS WPP info, what's to gain by releasing it? A lot to lose, and nothing to gain...therefore suspect if true.

Agree with other posters, release the bloody key already, will ya?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I HIGHLY doubt that it's 'releasing info on people in the witness protection program'...that makes no sense at all.

That sounds a LOT more like dis-information to make people think anonymous are the 'bad guys,' to me.
edit on 28-1-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why play games? Why make demands you know the other side won't agree to and wait to see if they agree? It makes no sense unless it's an empty threat.

Been let down too many times.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If it really is the WPP list, then it's without a doubt completely unacceptable methodology, and I don't think I can support the group any longer.
reply to post by Nyiah

This could very well be a tatic by our Gov, making Anonomous look bad.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The files are called:-
Alito
Breyer
Ginsburg
Kagan
Kennedy
Roberts
Scalia
Sotomayer
Thomas
If you'd like to speculate on what those files may be.
Look into the names and see what they've been up to.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well done, Anonymous. You've been very successful in your mission. Good luck on the next one.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello All - My first post on ATS. I found this thread and thought I had a worth contribution to share. See video below. It contains a discussion about who may or may not be responsible for this operation. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 12gaugeangel

Welcome to ATS 12gauge! Good video, brings up a LOT of interesting points. I find it curious, like the reporter says, that the mirrors for these files are still up, days after...

I haven't heard boo on the subject since the story broke, either. What's with the silence?

Star for you, thanks for contributing!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This just in:

Anon still hasn't released the key or said anything on this subject.

Confirming that they are indeed, absolute rubbish

Much more ado about nothing to follow shortly.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It is way too convenient that hacking and cyber attacks are allegedly occurring at a rapid pace, allegedly impacting the most recognized companies and being so prominently featured in mainstream news just when they are trying to push through another version of SOPA. If anything is a " inside job" this stinks of one more than anything I've ever seeen. And conveniently the man who led the fight against SOPA is no longer alive to lead the fight due to his death via " suicide".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join