It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thought on How to Relieve the Worlds Debt and Restore the Economy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just had a simple thought that I would like your opinion on in regards to the Worlds Central Bank and National debts.

First, a basic explanation of the Central Banking practices. Central banks are given permission to print a countries money and it is backed in reserves(gold or oil). For every dollar(in the case of the U.S.) printed there is interest(usury) applied to it. They print the money using the laws that allow them to divvy out a certain percentage above what they have in reserves under the assumption that a run on the bank will not happen. They then require tangible payment for that currency and interest. The first to go is the reserves, which is why the worlds gold is no longer owned by the countries that held it. They continue to print the worthless paper yet require tangible payment and thus begin to take land, mineral rights(oil and more), resources etc. as payment for the paper currency(bills). This forces the Country to pay up or refuse to give up the deeds or ownership of the resources and then ultimately end up going into massive debt and or bankruptcy which is where much of the World is at now.

So, Here is my thought, We as a people, pay the dept owed to the Central Banks. We give them our lands, we give them our resources, we give them our oil and our gold, we give them everything and anything to satisfy the debt. This equals Dept paid. We then close out our Nations account with the Central banking system and thank them for their services relieving us of any future debt with them. We then charge the Central Banking System for crimes against humanity and confiscate all lands, resources, gold and oil, etc. as evidence in the case, find them guilty in the World Court, and fine them, not only what was confiscated, but also their own personal wealth, and redistribute the fine to the Worlds Nations and their people. Not only would this give the World back its wealth and remove the power from the Banking system but it would be done legally.

What say you?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a great idea, where do we sign up?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's perfect....who we gonna get first?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Debt is caused by taking. It is an imbalance between what is earned as surplus and what is taken by borrowing. Why are we in this mess? Because thieves have manipulated the banking system into a ponzi scheme. How so you ask?

In the 70's, the Carter and Nixon administrations sent delegates to the Opec nations. They made a deal. We keep them in power if they ensure that oil must be bought and sold only in US dollars. These trillions of dollars were then (still are) deposited in the Federal Reserve. From this, the US Government gave free money in the form of aid and grants to other nations to buy peace and influence. The US military ensured that the system keeps running.

Corporations then use the Fed to fund loans for purchasing cheap goods and cheap oil for the US. The loans are never paid back, but transferred to the people. You ALREADY owe this money. All the cheap Gas and China goods are not yet paid for. You owe the money, yet claim the product for less than what it costs to get it to you. The debt is left in the Reserve. As longs as countries fund our ponzi scheme, it works. When Iraq suggested the EURO for oil, it was invaded. Follow this trail across the other nations.

The debt is caused by the thieves. There is no remedy to this that does not end well for the people. The thieves will not give up their wealth. They didn't earn it, yet it is their reward. You and I should be looking toward a higher reward.

Global Financial Meltdown - Christ Enters the Temple

See the link above and the video below. The peacemakers have no rest and the moneychangers tables have been turned to debt. Can we say this is a reality? How do they buy peace? Why is this failing?

edit on 27-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for the information. It puts things in a clearer perspective.

Your fist link is broken and when I went to see why I realized it was another video. I went to youtube and put it in. Is this the video you were attempting to post?

If so I contains information I was already awair of but is a good one non the less. The second video is good as well but I wish it contained more of the smaller details like the other promises and pacts made with the Arabian peninsula in regards where the money for their oil would go and how long they had to put it there as well as the purpose for this time frame and how it ties into the expiration of the contracts, but again it is a good video with some pertinent points. The process of unity of the people is good as well but does lack some smaller points that I understand why they were left out. Thanks for adding your input.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Most likely. I have posted that video several times in relation to Daddy Warbucks.

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for the information. It puts things in a clearer perspective.

Your fist link is broken and when I went to see why I realized it was another video. I went to youtube and put it in. Is this the video you were attempting to post?

If so I contains information I was already awair of but is a good one non the less. The second video is good as well but I wish it contained more of the smaller details like the other promises and pacts made with the Arabian peninsula in regards where the money for their oil would go and how long they had to put it there as well as the purpose for this time frame and how it ties into the expiration of the contracts, but again it is a good video with some pertinent points. The process of unity of the people is good as well but does lack some smaller points that I understand why they were left out. Thanks for adding your input.

new topics

top topics

join