It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all, Taking the plunge into ATS and I'm no longer a lurker!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Bro. Sorry about the toes.

Another Aussie, great. While us Canucks are trying to creep up on the Brit numbers here you all are creeping up on us. Damn.
If you've missed BTS check that out too.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was just wondering how this thread relates to the numerous other taking the plunge introduction title threads and or opening statement's that include the phrase "taking the plunge" I wouldn't care but you seem to care. So I figure I'll treat you how you treat me if you don't like it good. In a personal situation you'd most likely wait till I left the room. So enjoy the internet buzz.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Haha Intrepid! That's ok the toes will grow back... won't they?!

You bet mate you can never rule out an Aussie to crash the party and make everyone feel awkward, then from feeling awkward to wanting to go home, then from wanting to go home to considering face slappage!

I spose I got the best of both worlds then Intrepid because I've got some UK ingredients in my lineage

Cool someone else knowing how humbly awesome we are Down Under, and modest.. But fun as well

I've also got awesome trivia so sometimes with me its a bit like having a clown for a teacher haha.

Cheers for making yourself known mate I might catch you again on the trail!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks!

Hope to see you around

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Howdy metalholic,

And you seem to care that I might've cared, I'm touched

I guess a simple Hello title would suffice but there's too many words in the English language and that's just boring.

Although, now you've mentioned it it must've rubbed off without me knowing because I only really wanted to say I was no longer a lurker, which I did but not sure where "taking the plunge" came from. Seriously haha, I must've seen it and thrown it in to sound cool and being unsure how to write my first title but I guess we're not going swimming or using a toilet plunger so it is an odd comment but not completely out of place.

Taking the plunge into the depths of greater knowledge and understanding? Isn't out of place considering the topics ATS deals in but that's when I think about it after I wrote it haha.
Perhaps there's a plunging conspiracy being unraveled as we speak metalholic

It was merely an introduction and my first post and had nothing to do with anything else, plungers, pools or otherwise other than me simply making myself known to the members

Sounds like you believe in Karma or something to that effect metalholic which I also hold in high regard. I shall treat you accordingly my friend but I'm not a confrontational person by any means. It takes a lot to get me fired up and usually end up having a good giggle whilst the other person is fuming at their expense

Depends on your outlook I suppose.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join