It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Forum Member's Thread (Updated 2018)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

If you've taken on a project which requires 5 posts, then we really need to see 5 posts from you. Otherwise the entire project is not completed. If need's be, just take a little bit longer to get your posts in. No one has to rush.

Scholar statuses are potentially in doubt, quite naturally, when a project has not been completed.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

If you've taken on a project which requires 5 posts, then we really need to see 5 posts from you. Otherwise the entire project is not completed. If need's be, just take a little bit longer to get your posts in. No one has to rush.

Scholar statuses are potentially in doubt, quite naturally, when a project has not been completed.

Okay, cool. Thanks heaps for the clarification! I will be sure to get in all 5 posts then!

Thanks,

Daas.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just for the record..

Daedal, who is taking part in the Oswald project, is taking a little bit more time to post. He's busy in real life with work and everything. That comes first as well people, always. ATS and these projects do come second so don't always worry about being slow to reply. If you can let someone know though that's always appreciated..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've managed to find the time to contribute to the Global Warming Project.

I've gotten all my research fairly organized and bookmarked now, so the rest should be much easier.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I put up a quick overview of where I'm going with me part Druid, I've been head deep in the OPPT thing.. it's really starting to wear on my nerves..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I have some surprising real world stuff going on right now, but I am in touch with Sonny about the DB Cooper project.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Step away, step away!
I'm not envious at all, fighting all the trollz. It'll be a dead horse soon.

BTW, I read it, nicely done. One concurrent thing I've noticed so far is the "flunctuations" in the charts presented. Highs and lows, ups and downs. It's the trait of an oscillating system, with some sort of periodic cycle.

Post when ya can, no hurries. Sublimecraft won't be posting until the 28th or so, he's out to sea right now.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I have some surprising real world stuff going on right now, but I am in touch with Sonny about the DB Cooper project.

Oh, It's no problem at all as long as people let me know.

Thanks, man/bunny!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to congratulate the membership and staff who have taken on the project.

Really great stuff we've been seeing in the forums again. It's really outstanding work and comes at a time when ATS needs to be reminded what quality content is.

KUDOS!

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I got my first post up on the Global Warming Research thread. I think i probably could have done a bit better, but i will improve the substance of my later posts.

Hopefully, it is acceptable for a first post...

Daas.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Very Nice indeed !

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Very Nice indeed !

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Oh it does indeed - Great post!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Some more topics for member's to take on:

- There is enough evidence to say ghosts exist.

- Earth has been repeatedly visited by Extraterrestrials.

- The original moon landings were genuine.

- Chemtrails are real.

- 9/11 was an obvious conspiracy.

- Nutrition and Public Health Policy: The relationship between public health policy, nutrition science and chronic disease

- The Efficacy of any diet, drug or vitamin on weight loss, disease prevention and/or disease therapy (treatment).

Anone want to take one of these on, or one of your own, feel free to reply here or send a PM.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Hopefully sooner than the 28th Druid, I have amassed quite a bit of info that I am going through as well as appeasing my overlords of the almighty dollar.

The contributions thus far are mind blowing, the bar is set high.

RA, I'm on a 28 day on, 28 day off cycle which ends on the 28th, 12+ hr days 7 days a week with intermittent internet (Sat uplink so quite slow to non-existent at times), I'm not making excuses but wanted you (all) to know my specific situation as to why I have not yet posted.

Daas......fantastic stuff mate

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Perfectly fine for an opening. You've touched upon your goals, and started in the direction you're taking.

Nice.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Whenever you can post.

(We all realize the amount of information produced while researching. Take it slow, and do it right. No hurry.)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Sublime, an update is all that I ask for and when it's provided, genuinely, all is well. It's seriously appreciated and I'd always give a little bit of leeway when it's needed. Real life always - Always - come's first and ATS come's second. So honestly, don't worry about it. We're happy to have you in this forum still, trust me on that one, dude.

When you can post, we look forward to seeing what you come up with. Until then, do what you need to do to get where you need/want to get to in life. We'll still be here. Thanks, man.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Status Report: Not quite ready to start a thread yet Inviting fellow researches for collaboration;

Greetings to ATS fellow research scholars, my area of research is in Howard Hughes, Richard Nixon, and the Apollo Program. I quickly realized that I would need better tools to present my theory. I needed a visual timeline tool. So I found this free timeline site and maybe some of you researchers could find this tool useful as well.

I submit to you and all the ATS research scholars my timeline sketch for Nixon's Apollo www.tiki-toki.com...

Eventually I will have this entire timeline filled out with all the critical events that happened during these years. You can get a free timeline just by signing up. But collaboration timelines will cost you extra money.

I am going to be working on this timeline for the next couple of weeks. So far it has become clear to me that the Hughes crash of '46 in the XF-11 is looking like a hoax... and this could lead into the Howard Hughes body double theory. There is no way he could have recovered from the crash and just 9 weeks later piloted a B-23 on a across the country flight. The 'sensitive' financial relations between Hughes & Nixon are too real to ignore. There are so many connections with the CIA and ex-Nazi's it's not funny.

As I continued in my research into this area I realized that Mae Brussell had already paved the way in this direction 30 years ago! And the thought occurred to me that we should all recognize those researches that came before us. That is my current researcher status and hopefully this will result in a decent thread at some point in the future.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Looking fantastic there SJ. I'd love to participate on a project like that too, but alas I'm busy. I'm still trying to get my own project done too, but due to being busy in real life and the over all running of this forum, progress is slow.

Good luck with finding another participant or two for yours though. I'd love to see this one take place.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join