It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Forum Member's Thread (Updated 2018)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

About the same here. I would've gotten a lot more work done tonight, but I got severely distracted tonight by the Dorner burning cabin in CA. Was watching live footage as it all went down.

To make matters worse, I watched the State of the Union Address. (BTW, Obama directly addressed Global Warming as fact. He said climate change, and stated the out of the past 15 years, the last 12 have been the hottest in history. That was interesting. Some team member should snip that part once it goes up on Youtube.)

But I'll agree with you. Research is fascinating.

My first Project Goal is about the HAARP, and I'm compiling an in-depth analysis. The deeper I dig, the more information I realize I need to include. My HAARP research is going to be 2-3 posts alone.

I must stress to all my team members at this point, that the 5 posts requirement is simply a minimum. I will be going WAAAAY over 5 posts to complete my goals. There's simply too much information to present, to even try to trim it down. There is no upper limit on how much you can post, so to do the Project justice, feel free to post as much as you like.

A 5 post limit? Not in the Research Forum. Debates are limited to 3 posts. Forget limits here.

As a side, after this Project is done, we'll know just about everything there is to know about how the Earth sustains life. Yes, my research overlaps other participant's goals, but that's the point of solid research. Correlating facts.

Again, time is irrelevant. Factual information is the priority.

Simply said, "rock on". 74 has done a remarkable job so far, and I believe the rest of us will only exemplify his outstanding research.

As you were.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Hi all,

I have just received the Scholar Status, and am happy to be here. The Research Forum drew my attention due to its no nonsense and hard working foundations. While i do have a project lined up in my mind, i would perhaps prefer to get to know the ropes by participating in one of the ongoing threads (preferably a Level 2 Project).

Where were you a few days ago when I was recruiting for my Project? I had no idea you'd be interested in helping revamp the Research Forum.

Typically, once a Research Team is formed, there is no adding new participants. The group is formed until project completion, and it's an obligation to serve until then. However, I would love to add you to my team. Your Project Goal would be to address the Politics of Global Warming, which is an entirely separate area of research in the Global Warming Project. Your responsibilities would be to include aspects of lobbying, corporate circumvention of regulations, countries who don't adhere to UN standards, and why corporate greed is the biggest enemy of protecting the environment.

I cannot add you without Mod approval, but since we are re-working this forum, and need to have flexibility, I will petition a Mod as Team Leader to grant edit time in the OP. If such is granted, I will edit you in, and you will be on the team. I'd prefer for you to be a part of the global warming research, to get your feet wet.

If there are currently no openings available for my inclusion in any ongoing Research threads, i will be more than happy in describing the project i have in my mind, and hopefully get the ball rolling from there.

Thanks everyone, and i look forward to working with you all in the future,

Daas.
edit on 12-2-2013 by daaskapital because: eta

I'm interested in hearing your idea. After this project, I'd gladly join yours, pending the topic.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

That sounds like a very interesting Research Project.

Are you forming a team, or tossing it out for a possible topic, and wanting to be team member?

In this forum, Team Leaders recruit Research Participants. Presenting topics need a bit of follow-up. Are you recruiting, or just presenting information for anyone to take on as a Project?

Those are just my main areas of interest currently. The Post War creation of the CIA, Roswell, Nixon, Hughes. I'm still in a data collection phase and it's too early for me to know what the boundaries of the project should be. At this point my project is a long list of links to google news archives and some of the Mae Brussell radio shows.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Hi all,

I have just received the Scholar Status, and am happy to be here. The Research Forum drew my attention due to its no nonsense and hard working foundations. While i do have a project lined up in my mind, i would perhaps prefer to get to know the ropes by participating in one of the ongoing threads (preferably a Level 2 Project).

Where were you a few days ago when I was recruiting for my Project? I had no idea you'd be interested in helping revamp the Research Forum.

Typically, once a Research Team is formed, there is no adding new participants. The group is formed until project completion, and it's an obligation to serve until then. However, I would love to add you to my team. Your Project Goal would be to address the Politics of Global Warming, which is an entirely separate area of research in the Global Warming Project. Your responsibilities would be to include aspects of lobbying, corporate circumvention of regulations, countries who don't adhere to UN standards, and why corporate greed is the biggest enemy of protecting the environment.

I cannot add you without Mod approval, but since we are re-working this forum, and need to have flexibility, I will petition a Mod as Team Leader to grant edit time in the OP. If such is granted, I will edit you in, and you will be on the team. I'd prefer for you to be a part of the global warming research, to get your feet wet.

If there are currently no openings available for my inclusion in any ongoing Research threads, i will be more than happy in describing the project i have in my mind, and hopefully get the ball rolling from there.

Thanks everyone, and i look forward to working with you all in the future,

Daas.
edit on 12-2-2013 by daaskapital because: eta

I'm interested in hearing your idea. After this project, I'd gladly join yours, pending the topic.

I was finishing debating. I was also busy.

I actually wasn't seriously aware of this forum, nor the scholar status (despite having seen some members don the title). But after having seen references to the research forum, i became seriously interested as this is a place where we can all enjoy researching hard evidence in regards to topics that we all very much enjoy. It is basically a refuge from all the haywire stuff that occurs on a day to day basis elsewhere

I would love to participate in your research thread! It would be an honour!!!

___

My project idea revolves around the Freemason - Knights Templar connection. While it is denied outright by Freemasonic historians (i would expect them to deny such things lol), there is some evidence here and there which at least does suggest a connection between the two groups. I was originally going to start a sole thread about it with some sources i dug up myself, but after becoming a scholar, i can see much more value in having other interested members participate in research and discussion surrounding the topic.

Daas.

edit on 13-2-2013 by daaskapital because: Writing wrong words...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

My project idea revolves around the Freemason - Knights Templar connection. While it is denied outright by Freemasonic historians (i would expect them to deny such things lol), there is some evidence here and there which at least does suggest a connection between the two groups. I was originally going to start a sole thread about it with some sources i dug up myself, but after becoming a scholar, i can see much more value in having other interested members participate in research and discussion surrounding the topic.

Daas.

Once the climate change study is completed, I'd love to put my hand up to join in this one if it's available. Names aside, I have a keen interest in Templar/Freemason history, and love researching history.

edit on 13/2/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

That is fantastic!!!

I would love to have you on board!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

That is fantastic!!!

Oh god I have all of my fathers's old books on the Templar-Freemason connections, he was a Mason and obsessed about it, even if i'm not in the project I can scan pages for you guys if needed.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

As soon as a project has been completed and all member's of it have posted, as well as a final post by the team leader giving a summary thus officially ending the project, all member's with scholar status are welcome to post and give their thoughts on it, or add to it even.

Feel free to do that too if you're not able to get in on the initial project itself.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

That is fantastic!!!

Oh god I have all of my fathers's old books on the Templar-Freemason connections, he was a Mason and obsessed about it, even if i'm not in the project I can scan pages for you guys if needed.

My god that would be amazing!!!

You are more than welcome to join the project if you wanted to (providing it is approved)!

I am also holding out for when other members (including myself) are finished with other projects so i can gauge their interests too! It should be fun

Speaking of research, i have to get back to the Global Warming stuff.

edit on 13-2-2013 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

There is no reason to wait for approval, scholar activities are fully supported and sanctioned within the research forum.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

There is no reason to wait for approval, scholar activities are fully supported and sanctioned within the research forum.

Ah, that is great to know! Thanks for the information

I'm just used to the way things work in the debate forums

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Welcome the Global Warming Project. Time to get your proverbial feet wet. See the link for your Project Goals.

Post when ready, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

(Can a Mod fix that non-bolded "Participant Goal"? Please?)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Welcome the Global Warming Project. Time to get your proverbial feet wet. See the link for your Project Goals.

Post when ready, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you!

I will have my post up soon

Thanks again!!!!

Daas

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Sure thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Apologies, that's in error - All topics do indeed have to be approved by a staff member, preferably a research forum staff member such as myself, Advisor, Davespanners or Sauron. It's just so we know there's nothing against T&C's going on in here, and all projects are to be formatted correctly and so on and on.

But, given the topic you provided before, It's pretty clear there's nothing nefarious about that at all - topic indeed approved and I look forward to reading and learning from it too!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks! It's either OCD, or strict attention to details, but either way, the Project Statement looks good again....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So, I have been thinking about a pretty recent research project involving Columbine, and the Aurora shooting...

Not 'confirmed', but I have found material that suggests, the psychiatrist that worked with James Holmes, was actually, ex Air Force....Which could be linked to the fact, that Columbine shooter, Eric Harris, claimed his father, ex Air Force, would take him to an Air Force base in Aurora (name eludes me at the moment), which was closed to unauthorized personnel, and they would test drugs and chemicals on him, and make him do things he didn't want to. James Holmes complained to cell mates that his psychiatrist brainwashed him, and that she was evil.

Century 16 is less than 4 miles from the Air Base.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Apologies, that's in error - All topics do indeed have to be approved by a staff member, preferably a research forum staff member such as myself, Advisor, Davespanners or Sauron. It's just so we know there's nothing against T&C's going on in here, and all projects are to be formatted correctly and so on and on.

But, given the topic you provided before, It's pretty clear there's nothing nefarious about that at all - topic indeed approved and I look forward to reading and learning from it too!

Ah, hank you!

I was going to run it past everyone anyway, just to make sure everyone is alright with it.

Thanks for the approval!!! I'll get started with it all as soon as i have finished in the Global Warming Project.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Next post is in: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Planning on getting a few more posts in related to what I discussed here before I continue to discuss the J.D. Tippit murder. If I put it all together in one post though It would be too large, I thought it was best to just get that first part in.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I have been researching, and will have some posts up tomorrow.

What will happen if i do not make the 5 post minimum though? Will my scholar status be in peril? Just asking, because i have been busy over the last couple of days and may, as such, not make the minimum post requirements.

Thanks,

Daas.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join