It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding those who claim freemasons worship lucifer -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm pretty interested in the medicinal magic.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

On the other hand, the church doors are open and there are no secrets

Oh really? Good luck getting inside the Vatican and reading through the archives.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

A good start is "Franz Bardon's books, hermetics books talk about it .

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau

On the other hand, the church doors are open and there are no secrets

Oh really? Good luck getting inside the Vatican and reading through the archives.

Peter was told to feed the sheep three times. Why? He was hanging out on the wrong side of truth. When Christ told him to fish on the right side, he caught 153 fish. 153 is what Pythagoras termed the "Measure of the Fish." 153 is the 17th triangular number. It represents the square root of 2, which is a ratio of 1:1.415. This ratio makes the Vesica Pisces, or the difference between unity and multiplicity.

I won't outline the exchange between Jesus and Peter here, but Jesus told three groups (Builders, High Priests of Israel and Peter / RCC) what they needed to do for unity. The Builders were told not to reject the Chief Cornerstone. Christ was the stone the Builders rejected. Peter is petros, or the movable stone. Petra (Cornerstone) is the stone that will not move. It's the foundation.

Matthew 16:18

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The Greek word for Peter is Petros, which is the same word used for the stone that covered the tomb of Christ. This stone is movable and so was Peter. The word petra is the cornerstone that the true church is build from, which is the mass of a rock that cannot be moved. Petra is the same as a bedrock that the wise builder builds his house on. Compare this to Jesus referring to himself as the chief cornerstone (Capstone) inLuke 20:17 that the builders (Masons) rejected.

Jesus was telling Peter that the church is built upon petra (Christ/giving).

Matthew 7:24

Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Here, we have a direct connection between the Builders and the Mystery Babylon Church. Babylon will be destroyed. The Church of Peter refuses to feed the sheep. Since the cornerstone of the temple is giving, those who reject this will suffer the fire. Those who embrace it will be saved by the water.

Again, my only concern with the Masons is the fact that they are on the wrong side of truth. It's all I have ever said. Theurgy, Theosophy, Ritual Magic, Witchcraft, Divination and the like are all part of the central themes of the Masonic literature. From the things I see in the RCC, the High Priests there are no different.

edit on 30-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

None of that answers my question about the obvious lie you said. The church keeps lots of secrets and everyone knows it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Do you understand what this means?

In a magickal context, this refers to using one's will to bring about change in the world. Every practitioner of magick understands this.

However, for some strange reason, almost every person who does not practice magick takes this to mean: "Do what you want!"

This is a HUGE difference in interpretation. It is to avoid misinterpretations like these that make initiation so important in the mystery schools.

edit on 1/2/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Do you understand what this means?

In a magickal context, this refers to using one's will to bring about change in the world. Every practitioner of magick understands this.

However, for some strange reason, almost every person who does not practice magick takes this to mean: "Do what you want!"

This is a HUGE difference in interpretation. It is to avoid misinterpretations like these that make initiation so important in the mystery schools.

edit on 1/2/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

That's sort of correct. Here is the quote from Wikipedia:

The Thelemic pantheon includes a number of deities focusing primarily on a trinity of deities adapted from ancient Egyptian religion, who are the three speakers of The Book of the Law: Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit. The religion is founded upon the idea that the 20th century marked the beginning of the Aeon of Horus, in which a new ethical code would be followed; "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". This statement indicates that adherents, who are known as Thelemites, should seek out and follow their own true path in life, known as their True Will[5] rather than their egoic desires.[6] The philosophy also emphasizes the ritual practice of Magick.

The correct definition is the will of man over the will of God. Do your own will, not anyone else. The Bible is quite a bit different by the will you follow. In the system of Objectivism, it is your own will. The same for most of the secular world. Same for Theosophy. Same for magic. For the Christian faith, it is God's will alone.

Matthew 6

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
---------------------
10 your kingdom come (Not our own kingdom),
your will be done (Not ours),
on earth as it is in heaven (Unity).
---------------------
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau

The church keeps lots of secrets and everyone knows it.

Did You Know:
Rome Was Famous For Depictions Of People Of Importance...
Thus... Jesus (The Actual Person) Was Honoured In That Tradition By The Roman Tax Collector The Bible Speaks Of...

He Had Jesus' Image Drawn Up And Paid For By His Bounty.

So... The Vatican Now Seeks To Hide That Image...

edit on 3-2-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Long Story Short...
The Tarot Card "The Fool" Is Simply A Request From A Mingy Mut Who Could Use A Friend...
A Friend Known As "Intendant Of Buildings"...

I Mean Just Think What Potential The Dog Has And What Adavantage The Dog Has With A Friend Like The Intendant Of Buildings...

Open/Close Doors...
Fetch Foods And Drinks...
Create Paths...
Ward Off Wolves...
Create Warmth In The Cold...
To Say The Least...

Beware Ppl... You Could Be Walking Off A Ledge Without Man's Best Friend.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
---------------------
10 your kingdom come (Not our own kingdom),
your will be done (Not ours),
on earth as it is in heaven (Unity).
---------------------
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from evil . (not from the evil one.)

Are you sure you didn't embellish that prayer?
I sure as hell, didn't learn it that way.

edit on 3-2-2013 by network dude because: Enoch lies to suit his needs. He puts his needs above Jesus'

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Long Story Short...
The Tarot Card "The Fool" Is Simply A Request From A Mingy Mut Who Could Use A Friend...
A Friend Known As "Intendant Of Buildings"...

I Mean Just Think What Potential The Dog Has And What Adavantage The Dog Has With A Friend Like The Intendant Of Buildings...

Open/Close Doors...
Fetch Foods And Drinks...
Create Paths...
Ward Off Wolves...
Create Warmth In The Cold...
To Say The Least...

Beware Ppl... You Could Be Walking Off A Ledge Without Man's Best Friend.

The Dog is Sirius and the ones that want to return. The Fool is the idea, intention of the one that tries to transcend Earth and the chains of darkness. The intendant is the proxy assisting the fool, a bigger fool himself. False gifts and broken promises. Beware. Come out of Egypt.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

It's funny how they always quote "do what thy wilt shall be the whole of the law", but they NEVER quote the part that says "will under LOVE".

It is bias that unfortunately most will not look pass.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Matthew 6:9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
Convenient how people overlook the stuff before it... Matthew 6:6-8,

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
The Lord's Prayer being said by hundreds of people in a church is NOT what Matthew said you should do. In fact, I'd gather it's pretty close to "babbling like pagans" with their many words...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yes, I see it too. There is a "pride" with those who worship Jesus (or sometimes other divine beings/gods). They do their prayers in public for all to hear and see that they are an apparent "good" person.

They preach their morality for everyone ELSE to follow instead of perfecting their own moral actions which is actually hypocrisy that Jesus taught against (according to the bible).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Apparently you didn't see it or read it.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Funny you mention that about magick.

"Magick is the art of inducing change in conformity with the will."

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join